Their are people who still think this is good

>Their are people who still think this is good
Without revealing your power level, why?

>Their

Don't like marvel, have to defend something.

>not understanding basic grammar
dceu fags at it again

I thought it was great

the same reason people like Orville

contrarianism

But how exactly it was boring as hell. From a casual view Suicide squad was a more entertaining movie.

>But how exactly it was boring as hell.
that's what a pleb would say.

Stick to Michael Bay and Redditors of the Galaxy, that should be more your speed with turd jokes and all that

Some good action with most of the movie being pretty solid outside of batmurder, dark Superman and half of Lex's performance.
Is it good? Maybe, probably not, but I still like it

are you an actual retarded person

>movie being pretty solid
I feel like you slept throughout the movie and woke up in the warehouse scene and are now acting like you watched the movie.
are you? You use 'their' in association with a group of people.

I never watched it in theaters, but I hear it's worse than the ultimate edition, that I felt was solid

What did you like about the acting, writing, character, arcs etc?

Their is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after indefinite singular antecedent, such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

>"There is still hope"

>More than half the movie is about the second most boring character in the movie tracing bullets which doesn't lead up to anything substantial.
Yeah it was boring

your an idiot

>Why do people enjoy things?

>Their

OP, please tell me this is an elaborate troll...

You should of said "You're"

I go to Sup Forums and don't read comics at all so of course I like trash.

Because I'm smarter than the average person, Snyder said so.

Also, I saw a report talking about how BvS helped a number of people overcome suicidal thoughts. Ironic, no?

People make mistakes

Yeah, dumb people.