Why has The Walking Dead been so fucking lame this last year?

Why has The Walking Dead been so fucking lame this last year?

Image is just as sjw. Look at the lil spawn book with trump head cut off.

the only other Image comic I was reading was Manifest Destiny, but I fell out of reading it. Is it cucked too?

I miss the story times

>andrea died so this cunt could get screentime

hahaha those letters tho

>"okay so you're def. misogynistic and homophobic.........."

>goes on to use gay as an insult

woah................................ this power......

What's he done recently? Last time I read, he and Rick got out of some house surrounded by zombies.

wasn't talking about negan

He's the only thing worth caring about tho

I know he'll probably get killed off to appease the tumblr audience.

>There's lesbians in something
>That makes it automatically lame
fuck off op i'm sick of your shit
>but their agena
yeah well you know what you have an agendda too every fucking body has an agenda and your agenda is whinier and sucks more

>2 months without Negan

He uses "gay" as an insult ironically, you aspie.
Although it's weird, I remember some hearsay about Kirkman being pretty homophobic.

You can't make it this day and age without pandering

Why does Sup Forumsdiscuss the show more than the actual comic more?

?
We literally never talk about the show.

That went to shit faster.

Like the comics, Negan is the only good thing. I just wish he JDM kept the beard

Yeah we do when the main show is airing. Just wait til fear ends and the new season comes out

I love Negan

Which went to shit faster?

I thought the lesbo shit was kinda cute. Especially with Eugene immediately saying he knows

I've always wanted to ask but why is Sup Forums the one that has Walking dead talkbacks?

>this last year
its been shit for a while now.

So progressive, I better buy 100 issues

Sup Forumsjust had a talkback about the last issue. It was strange but mostly shit posting

>Humanity on the downlow
>Better be a lesbian instead of populating

This and many other things always makes me question the walking dead.

>humanity on a downlow
>wahh why aren't you reproducing

>humanity in a stable state

>humanity overpopulating the world and affecting it so badly it increased its natural disasters through wild abuse of resources
christ you cunts are never happy about reproduction

It's been fucking lame since Dale died. Not even Negan did anything for me.

Nah bro, I'm fairly fine with people not shitting out a dozen babies right now.

But when humanity has effectively be blasted to smithereens, you need to repopulate.

I mean, stopping the point that they just seem to "Wander" everywhere without settling down.

>breed for more humans
>either a zombie ends up eating my baby or they're killed by some other guys

It's a lot easier to survive when you don't have someone completely dependant on you.

>it's time to antagonize our readers!
the Kirk-Man wants to go back to mahvel baybee?

>I mean, stopping the point that they just seem to "Wander" everywhere without settling down.
no shit there's zombies everywhere
and honestly are you actually worried about not enough people reproducing like heterosexuality is suddenly going to go out of style with everyone else
and who's going to raise the inevitable orphans if not the homos that's the whole reason gayness persists through our evolutionary history you know

On the inverse then.

>Bunch of Lesbians who will literally never reproduce
>Don't even have some decent skills

Why ever give them supplies? If you DID settle a village or whatever, they'd only ever be as useful as they are fit and stable.

I mean as soon as the Gay person gets a disease or a big injury, they won't have a family to support them at an older age.

It would be easier to simply cull of all gay people who wouldn't waste resources.

I mean the Zombies are already a pretty fucking low threat in the setting.

>Who is going to raise the Orphans.

Other people? You don't need gay people to do that.

So turkey baste some dude's jizz into your hole then go home and fuck your girlfriend. Shit ain't complicated.

I sure wouldn't be having kids if I didn't even know if I would have enough food to eat tomorrow.

Well that's the problem for retarded people I guess.

>Oh no, we have no food
>Maybe if we just started agriculture or went out into the Heartland of America.

Yea Sup Forums gets almost all the WD show discussion. I mean we have threads for EVERY capeshit show even izombie and lucifer so why not this show? Has the mass appeal to normies scared Sup Forums off

I think there's way too little content per month to keep people's interest more than anything.

>Needing a third party to start your own family.
>Low Genetic diversity even more
>Because you want to fugg someone.

Makes little sense to even support the gay couple at that point.

You really can't call a book SJW because it hates Trump. Honestly most people who voted for him don't exactly love him either

I thought they couldn't rely on canned food anymore because it's been too long.

Just brings up the point that wandering around is fucking pointless, they should head Innawoods or to a farm and try and do some fucking agriculture or hunting.

Gee, its almost like it's all poorly written or something.

>
>You really can't call a book SJW because it hates Trump. Honestly most people who voted for him don't exactly love him either
Keep thinking that, sport.

Is this shit still being wrote?
You stop read this shit?
Anybody Fuck a horse?

>But when humanity has effectively be blasted to smithereens, you need to repopulate.

Yes there are man eating revenants and even more dangerous survivors all over the place and we're riding horses, time to get immobilized with a baby, become dependent and risk potential death in childbirth because muh reporpulation

The zombies clearly aren't that big a deal if 2 women can so easily defeat them in a melee while the lesbians talk about their relationship.

The Walking Dead has been bad for a long time. You aren't complaining that it's bad or lame, just that it's now bad or lame in a way that personally offends you.

>There's lesbians in something
>That makes it automatically lame
That's the truth most of the time. Mostly because whoever writes it goes;
>looks they are lesbians
>isn't it great?
>story? what story? stop caring about the story and look at the lesbians
>what's that don't like non-stop lesbians?
>you sexist fuck

You're objectively wrong btw, early man faced much more dangerous shit in their lives and they still made time for breeding.

I can only name like two times that happened in something that wasn't already shit for every other reason.

you can think that all you want but the fact homosexuality persists despite not contributing directly genetically shows that it appears we do need gay people for that because straight people who want babies won't stop fucking each other for them, you cunts won't stop popping out babies, like shit slow down, oh but then you'll whine about white genocide or something so just let the homos homo it up and adopt the leftovers you inevitably leave behind like shit man

>Trump is actually popular
I'll believe that if he wins the popular vote, whoops looks like he didn't.

I enjoy the show more than the comic. The comic is just a simple habit these days. Film is a better medium than funnybooks in a lot of ways.

>this last year

It literally didn't last a year before it went to shit and that was ages ago.

>not every single character lives by my autistic ideal of how my ideal human should live
You're too autistic for storytelling. I am sorry to break it to you.

They have a network of communities making resources you dolt. These 2 characters are traveling to Ohio to meet up with a new community.

It doesn't offend me. I like Jesus and Aaron. They never pretending being gay would offend anybody. Kirkman is being a hack by halting the story for SJW nonsense even though nobody in TWD has ever cared about anyone being gay.

>Ignoring his ever plummeting approval rating

Sophia > Lydia.

sjw. having gay latino trans zombies is not fun.

Do you think Sophia will tell Carl that she's a virgin? The post-AOW story was at its peak when she and Carl were hanging out and then Carl was forced to brain those sick bullies for almost murdering Sophia.

that series hasn´t been good for years.
sjw crap is just the icing on the shit cake

It was always lame.

Jesus better survive his Beta fight, god damn it. Take anyone, I don't care anymore, just leave Jesus alone.

honestly if anything a humanity threatening crisis would be a fair reason to hate gays and lesbians and remove women form any position of power.
just think about it.
world has gone to shit so if humanity is to survive people are going to have to reproduce a ton from now on. So from now one the most important and only job a women has is to crank out as many babies as possible. Meanwhile gay couples can´t do that so they are only really a burden on the community. Gay people also removed valuable genetic material form the baby market since there are only so few possible genetic combinations when it comes to parents before things turn into the incest area.

>caring about the very same polls that said he had a less then 1% chance of becoming the president
those are obviously falsified to some extent by the butt hurt media that hated his guts the moment he announced his run

He only got in place due to bribing the electoral congress. A ton of them have mysterious spending going on that's not being investigated by the IRS.

Take that with Trump's own recorded statement on how he sexually assaults and rapes women and gets away with it along with the YEARS and YEARS of reports by women for his actions and you see you have a monster there

>falsified
Just for your information, the polls were accurate. The problem is they did polls in big city and thought it was the same everywhere in the country. In big cities, people voted just as the polls predicted. It's elsewhere it didn't go as planned.

>comic depicts lesbians
>Image is just as sjw
You're an idiot.

Mmm, the asian chick is cute. Is she important?

>Film is a better medium than funnybooks in a lot of ways
What a cuck.

What's the end game now?!

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All dykes are sjws and democrats. Most older gay men vote right.

Clinton had dead people and illegals voting for her.

Fake polls.

Trump outdraws Clinton.

What kind of vest is that it goes past their waste? Is it paintball gear? Is shit like bomb disposers in Iraq wear? I don't get it. They look like Stormtroopers.

It's pretty clunky dialogue. I'm straight, but if my wife started talking to me about what I needed to do about the sexual openness of our relationship in the middle of a zombie attack, I feel like it would be a bit antagonistic. Especially if she were trying to appeal to me by reminding me that my parents are both shit and dead.

Please tell me this isn't real.

I know user, he's been my favorite ever since he was introduced. Let's hope that he beats him in this fi-
>777
Jesus Confirmed safe

Much simpler reason is the time-span jump and no real progress inbetween times. People read the comic to see Rick and his posse survive a zombie apocalypse, establish themselves a livable place and solve mundane problems along with the zombie- other settlement problems. Now that the timejump happened, we follow a set of new much more boring characters who are written less like people and more like tv-show characters.

If the Neegan saga would've ended and Walking Dead volumes after that would've concentrated on the group gaining new ground on the city, or establishing shit like electricity, farms etc. That would've been more interesting than this lesbian drama. You can have that lesbian drama on the backround as the group is trying to figure out how to clean up and establish a new area with living conditions with everyday zombie problems, not have it be the main course of the story.

oh shit.

guesses on who they are? last of the gov't? or just some crazy group who happens to have weird armor?
Agreed

Comic's horseshit, fuck Kirkman for ending invincible to focus on this garbage.

i actually like when nothing happens on the walking dead, my favorite issues are the ones where people just talk

Steven Ogg would've been the perfect comic accurate Governor minus the hair (unless he rocked a skullet)

Between this and "Princess"'s look I can't help but think Adlard wants to do anything but a reasonably-grounded-in-reality book.

walking dead is about the world going batshit crazy, entering a fantasyland were people roleplay because there is no other shit to do

>we're short on manpower, resources are dwindling, societal infrastructure and trade has ceased to exist
>better start popping out many hungry, thirsty, disease-catching, disease-spreading, danger-prone dependents that require constant attention and can't even begin to start giving back to the community for ten years!

There's always some fucking guy.

If humanity ever down suffer a zombie/nuclear/other apocalypse, it won't recover - not because we'll turn on each other, but because of mass starvation because fuckers don't realize raising babies is a bit more difficult than clicking the "+Pop per turn" investment in a nation-builder game.

Hopefully this isnt an asspull, but this was one of my suggestions.

Have a small government shell tactically wipe out zombies in hopes of getting the country back on its feet.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

Logically, a comic/TV show/video game that *actually* studied how humanity reacts after the zompocalpyse would bear closer resemblance to Little House on the Prarie than Road Warrior, but nobody wants to read/watch/play that.

Early man didn't engage in dedicated breeding programs. They just let it happen naturally.

They also, to the best of our knowledge, didn't cull the homosexuals.

Why the fuck did she call Michonne a 'thing'? Fucking racist.

False alarm guys. Not endgame or government. Just another colony...

>Andrea died

Really? Guess I won't bother reading when the annual Sup Forums catchup thread rolls around.

It would be kind of fun to see gay latino trans zombies in the crowds.

TWD doesn't have enough fun distinctive zombies.

What would the zombies have? Dildos up their asses and in their decrepit mouth holes?

>Rick will reach out to them but they will arbitrarily be dicks and take over and yadda yadda eventually Rick will clash with them and then zombies get in and they will collapse because society will never return!