Post yfw mass riots ensue when Trump wins Nov. 8

Post yfw mass riots ensue when Trump wins Nov. 8

>went out and bought guns just in case shtf

THE FIRE RISES

GAS THE NATTYS. SCOOP WAR NOW

EAT BIG

COME ON

>Rich memes are now a thing

when's voting in California? WTF it says voting is Nov8 but thats when the election ends :*(

>now

>now on Sup Forums

>all these Pianaposts
The guy never asked to be a meme.

>it begins

>that first sip of the day

I'd grab all my laptops, put as many different livestreams as possible on, get Moonman or Mr. Bond blasting as background music, sit back in my leather desk chair, get some tea and a snug blanket and enjoy the happening from thousands of miles away. Kek bless information technology.

We're going to MAGA! Whatever it takes right babe?

here it helps with the loneliness

Gotta confuse the electoral college, right babe?

Okay not saying trump shouldn't win, but do you guys honestly believe congress won't just overrule the election results if trump wins and put Shillary in instead?
Also, I don't believe Killton-supporters are the ones you should br afraid of rioting.
If Hillaryvwins though, that might be a good time to stock up on rations and ammo, cause I believe civil unrest will ensue.

SCOOPS

>'murika-senpai

...until all your muslims chimp out and you don't have a gun to defend yourself.

It would be the elites and we know

>mfw everyday will be leftists getting btfo on stream everyday

C'MON, C'MON

Celebrating before the victory is bad luck. Just cast your vote and hope for the best. If we win, there will be plenty of celebration to go around then. Save the meme magic for when we need it most.

GOD HAS COME TO REAP THE SINNERS

I can't wait to shoot looters

If Congress does that, they've turned the USA into a banana republic.

>do you guys honestly believe congress won't just overrule the election results if trump wins and put Shillary in instead?
We came dangerously close to a real constitutional crisis 16 years ago. The people that matter won't let that happen again. Trump will be a meme president a la Reagan, he won't have any real control.

Kek

>Started off with a small loan of 1 million scoops

WHO CARES
WERE
F R E A K S

Get ready, fortunately I live in a mostly uncucked state

I want to smell those sweats.

It piss

B I G L Y

>Zero calories

Never has a webm ever been this relevant

I feel ready.

Was this the antifa vs facist fight in Cali? Notice how antifa faggots never try that in a state with widespread concealed carry?

race war now!!

270 DELEGATES COME ON

Id love a poster of that pic

I've been thinking though.
If he really wanted to get rid of all the corruption, even within congress, how would that be possible?

>not having guns already

Alternative Pepe

>but do you guys honestly believe congress won't just overrule the election results if trump wins and put Shillary in instead?
This is not possible without calling out the national guard to quell insurrection, while large portions of your guard defect with their weaponry in-hand.

wish a nigga would in michigan.

Castle doctrine + stand your ground.

He said big league in the debates

You can buy gear otc in Thailand bro

bring it on

ITS PISS

do you have the one with the google on it ?

>Now

Maga

>2008: there's gonna be protests if Obama wins!
>2012: ok there will really be protests if Obama wins!
>2016: I mean it! This time we riot!

That reminds me, I need to get a pair of trijicon night sights for my g19

WE WILL RIDE ETERNAL! SHINY AND CHROME!

Yissss

Someone shoop a MAGA hat on this please.

Print it my friend, it's yours!

If anyone it will be some black riots which are easily suppressed. The rest of the pussy libtards will hold dildo throwing demonstrations in their various safespaces.

RARE AS FUCK

MEDIOCRE

Who would Rich vote for?