Feeling like a coward after leaving Europe

>be Yuropoor. My parents are from different countries in Europe, but I won't speak more of this; I run the risk of doxxing myself.
>as I am finishing my first university cycle (undergraduate), I was drafted into socially acceptable strains of European conservatism, and later veered further right, although this was kept mostly hidden with the exception of rare spergouts.
>gazed in distaste and frustration at the state of my homeland. Since I could not, by my own account, do anything, I opted to leave for the Orient.
>my degree in political sciences wasn't of much use, but it did help with the Japanese visa. I obtained a CELTA and applied away.
>now in Nipland, where life is good because I don't work as a typical teacher; I choose my schedule instead and get to travel rather frequently.
>I feel like a traitor and a coward because I am not doing anything for Europe. I ran away to enjoy a nice enough life in a country that is not mine and where I will never belong.

What do you say, Sup Forums? Should I feel the way I do?

Better than living like a wage cuck in the West, m8

You should. Your kinsmen remain behind, bereft of your help down the line. You are no better than any other opportunist migrant.

>abandoning your country
>becoming an English teacher...LOL Eurofags...
>not feeling ashamed of yourself

Probably a race-mixing degenerate too

KYS

If Europe decides to uncuck itself, then think about moving back

>gazed in distaste and frustration at the state of my homeland.
I hope its not Sweden? Maybe Germany?

So go back and get cucked be a white women then.

Probably cUcK

Good suggestion

It's not really desirable from a evolution or nationalist standpoint for all members of a tribe to stay in the same place forever. You have the homesteaders that keep the homeland safe and stable (they have failed) and then you have the pioneers or discoverers that go out in the world and find new homes.

Like this you bring new talent, knowledge and wisdom and perhaps new genetic information to your nation. We live in a globalized world and I don't see the benefit of everyone being ignorant about cultural differences inside a nation.

I suppose.

What can I do to help, though? I am just a typical middle class Western European good goy. I have no political power; I harbour no special tricks to change the situation.

>Probably a race-mixing degenerate
Ouch, mate. Won't have children with any of them, though. I'm not going to make any Elliot Rodgers

Sorry, IKEAbro. I can't answer because I'm not just another European in Europe; I'm an expat in Asia, which makes my case a bit rarer.

Looking at Europe, I can hardly blame you.

Considering fleeing the megacucked US myself (absolute certainly in the event of a Trump loss).

Yes you are a coward, a dirty bitch.

Do you know what I would do to have a nation that I could call home? I would do anything within my power but no even if I move to Europe I will still be a foreigner and over here I am a foreigner even though I was born here.

You have chosen to be a foreigner in a foreign land with foreign people instead of staying and doing your little part to fight for your nation.

COWARD!

It isn't a matter of being ignorant of cultural differences between nations. I just moved here because it's a bit less toxic. I am convinced, however, that this country is still mentally ill; it's just ill in a different way.

Well you should feel ashamed but I don't blame you for running away. Sometimes it feels hopeless.

Every country is somehow ill.

>Hopeless
Western Europe is still above 80% white. Grow a spine.

You are a coward and deserve nothing more than to live in peace and watch as your people suffer and wither away, i see you the same as i do rapefugees who come here to burn my country down. Literal filth.

Hope you live a long and happy life.

If I were American, I don't know if I would've done the same thing, honestly. You lads still have some uncucked regions, although you are correct: Hillary, if she wins, will probably crack down on quite a lot of the things for which you care.

Dr Livingstone, I presume? The situation in the RSA is complicated; I wouldn't judge you if you decided to (and could) move to Europe, which is, after all, your ancestral homeland. As I said, I already feel a bit guilty; indeed, I'd expand that and say I feel a bit empty here, so there's no need to insult me. I still don't know what I could do; I am a powerless citizen out of other millions.

>What can I do to help, though? I am just a typical middle class Western European good goy.

Western European whites built society, and the civilised world. Sure, we're enduring hard times right now, but the pendulum will swing our way again. Brexit was the first sign for Europe, the pendulum swings right again brother.

The time is coming. Return to your motherland, and they shall accept you back with open arms.

You act as if I were committed to spending my entire life in Japan. No, I am quite obviously bound to return in view of the guilt I feel for abandoning my fatherland. My contract is only a year long; after that, I am free to do as I please: return, remain or go elsewhere.

But how am I comparable to a gibsmedat? I am here to provide a service which is, by my admittedly unscientific perception, in high demand. I'm not living off the Japanese people, etc., etc.

You're rather skilled at posting in an emotive, inspiring manner. I appreciate it, mate. I'll have to return sooner or later; I couldn't live with myself otherwise. These experiences are all for the best, I suppose; they add to man's wisdom.

its bad even w/o children "m8".... you're just a degenerate

Cheers, that means a lot actually. I dream of being able to write political speeches, especially for Farrage.

Just tell if their pussies run sideways

I should've expected this from a Thai underwater carpet-weaving imageboard

Cheers to you, too. I advise you to polish your craft. I don't know if you will end up writing for Nigel, but I am sure you will write in some political capacity. At least you will be able to serve your country!

>western european whites built society

haha fuck you western cunts, all you maniacs did was destroy different societies and cultures. True white people are slavics/eastern european.

Farage will soon be jailed or deported for trying to save Britain, and soon you'll be writing speeches, but for leftist candidates.

I guess the cucking of western europe is divine punishment for you western faggots being racist genocidal maniacs in the past.

CTR out in full force today. Go ready the bull, Ivan. True Slavs are ashamed

Run around MUH DIKing Jap girls for a few years then fly back to your homeland. That's what I did. I actually got 2 of them pregnant. Ran out on them like a nigger. Fucked maybe 20 or so in total. Good times. No STDs. Life's good.

>Slavs/Eastern
>True white

Pic related.

I sure hope so, I have absolutely no idea how I could get into it though. I mean, I'm not sure I understand every potential nuance to it, and I don't have the connections for it.

>that colony feel

So you're telling me true whites are those who historically were genocidal, racist, and intolerant maniacs, and are ashamed of themselves and let Islam fuck them over in the modern day?

Wow true whites you must be.

Slavs shouldn't be ashamed; our societies are much more successful than western societies because we hold on to tradition and don't buy into regressive left wing bullshit. I am planning on getting out of this shithole called the US because eventually you guys will become as cucked as Western Europe has. Say hi to sharia law for me after I leave before it's too late.

No issue with getting a Jap girlfriend whilst here, but impregnating and abandoning them is nigger-tier behaviour, Yank. It's bad enough to impregnate them.

>genocidal, racist, and intolerant maniacs
You are so cucked Svetlana has dried up.

Also
>Russian interventions in the Caucasus
>exile of Circassians
>Soviet deportations of Germans, Baltics, Pontic Greeks, Slavs and so on...
>Yugoslav Wars, which were carried out by South Slavs (and Albanians, I suppose).

GTFO with your WE WUZ PEACEFUL, TOLERANT N SHIET meme

Albanians are Muslims that want to destroy us, and we were justified in whatever we did to them. Russians on the other hand were brainwashed by Marxist kikes.

Now go fucking watch anime you wanna-be nip.

Another eurofag who decided to come to Japan. And I'm not planning on going back ever. I grew up in a neighbourhood full of multicultural shit and I had enough. I can't stand left wing europeans.

I really feel identified with the OP. I studied as well a fucking useless degree but everything is going pretty well here.

Just get married with a cute jap who is happy to make you a sandwich whenever you want and never go back to Europe. Europe is lost.

Only the western half of Europe is lost. The light will shine on Eastern Europe when our economies recover from the damage communism has done.

and to add on, Western Europe pretty much deserves everything that's happening to them.

Of course you won't understand every 'potential nuance to it'. It's only natural! I advise you to gain a firm understanding of the English language; as a speaker of English from the cradle, you'd be surprised at the amount of things — grammatical rules, particular usages and so on — that you know to be correct because they 'sound right' but cannot explain. Read a lot. Don't limit yourself to one area: novels, essays (especially constructive ones) and, of course, speeches will help.

As for contacts, you'll have to network for yourself. Don't worry about that now; it's practically irrelevant now. Focus on polishing your raw ability. That is all.

I didn't say they weren't. I was merely contesting your claim that Slavs were somehow more tolerant, accepting and, indeed, less cruel than Western Europeans. I find it laughable, frankly.

>I can't stand left wing europeans.
Can't say I do. Their mere company annoys me. Unfortunately, when I meet Westerners here, they tend to be very bluepilled and left-leaning.

>Just get married with a cute jap
To be honest, I don't want Eurasian children. I want my kids to be just like me; they'll have an international background, perhaps, but I can't take away their right to a homeland, to a place to which they are connected by countless centuries. I must warn you of one thing: Japs seem to change drastically after the first kid.

Yes because we were the bloodthirsty ones who tried to colonize the rest of the world for ourselves. You're fucking retarded just like the vast majority of western cucks.

None the less i'll give you credit though for escaping divine punishment of western Europe.

As I said, the Russians, before they were contaminated by Marxism, were not immune to cruelty. To think a nation or a people are immune to it is naïve. Russia expanded in neither America nor Africa, although it did have some minor expeditions. It did, however, colonise vast amounts of territory in Asia and the Caucasus. The Circassian Genocide is, perhaps, one of the best-documented examples of this.

I should remind you that Banderists were also Slavs and cruelty was not foreign to them. Your claim, although you will refuse to accept it, is laughable.

Keep in mind that I quite like the Slavs.

I'm talking in the comparison of other european societies. And even to the modern day, just look at how cucked western europe is and then look at the blessing of eastern europe.

I'm going to follow you shortly.

you can redeem yourself by straw purchasing arms in the united states through a trusted mole, and joining and arming good men in the coming race war

don't beat yourself or let anyone else beat you up too hard, you still have time to make a difference.

Reasons i would not go back to the UK:

-low wages + high cost of living (especially after Brexit)
-too many entitled uneducated people acting like international supply chains should just walk up to their doorstep and never leave then blaming the rest of UK society when that doesn't pan out
-lack of 2D culture (at least New York and Cali have a Kinokuniyas, London just has Poles, Indians, Arabs, Chinese and Pakistanis - sorry I prefer first world Japanese culture to those)
-obsession about real estate
-fattest nation in Europe, people age quickly compared to Japanese people who take care of themselves more (well, females anyway)
-not safe to walk around at night

Not necessarily every nuance to language, was thinking more the nuance of political speech, like I'm sure there's so many rules to it that I, as an outsider, I can't fully grasp.

I do tend to read quite a bit, although admittedly not as much as I could. Perhaps I could look through historically successful speeches, and find common threads and similarities between them all, as well as increasing and widening my reading habits in general.

That's a very fair point on the networking. I'm thinking a little too far ahead on that point, got to be able to do it properly before I try and actually get into the position to do it.

If the planets align and it does happen though, I'll try and hide some Sup Forums memes and dog whistles in there for shits and giggles. See if I can get people on here clued into the fact that it's one of them that's writing the speeches.

have Kinokuniyas*

Do you have anything lined up yet?

Cheers and best of luck, mate.

Just redpill as many nips as possible. They are receptive and you will have a lot of credibility due to your story.

You guys in Japan make big money and speak fluent Japanese right?

Don't make me embarrassed for my race like English teachers do.

I haven't been here for long, so I don't have exceptional Japanese skills. Nevertheless, my teaching gig is not the habitual one. As mentioned in the OP, I choose my hours and work mostly with adults. Business English, if you will. The pay is certainly better than at schools, where only plebs work.

Thanks for the tip. I will see how I manage to do it. As you all know, 'Let me tell you about the Jews and their leader, Soros...' doesn't really work.

I already passed the JLPT 1 (noken) and I guess I could say I speak fluent Japanese. I'm still struggling with the damn Keigo though...