If he is so deep and well-written, his stories so amazing...

If he is so deep and well-written, his stories so amazing, his Rogues Gallery so awesome and his supporting characters so well-developed, why can't he sell, anons?

Oh gee, this thread again. Same picture too. I genuinely am asking this: Are you austistic?

>Asking if someone on this site is autistic

>Look ma, I posted it again!

Fair point

I can't take the ankle wings seriously.

It makes the character "realistic", according to Namor fans.

I'll take your word for it, user. They just look goofy and impractical to me.

Namor is none of those things. He exists only to get an occasional snicker because he's largely naked and yell "Imperious Rex!" here and there.

>Namor is none of those things.
Sup Forums says he is, though.

Funny how this was exactly in all of the other threads.

Nobody even talks about Namor that much until your autistic ass starts this same fucking thread.

Because he lost his best power

Yet they disagree when I say that Namor isn't deep or well-written.

So you make constant autistic threads about it?

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING NAMORFAG

YOU WON'T MAKE ANYONE A FAN OF YOUR SHITTY CHARACTER WITH REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

What is more autistic: making threads on a board or liking a shitty written edgy character?

Think about it.

Making rule breaking threads is far more autistic. Also didn't you get enough (You)s with the bait thread about Reed and how he hasn't cured cancer?

SUE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.

Which rules I'm breaking?

Global Rule 10

>a thread per week inviting constructive discussion
>spamming

Making threads on a board daily about it with the same samefagging posts. Not even a contest.
Making a character is at least productive and establishes a form of revenue as a comic writer.

>per week

You posted this yesterday retard.

Good catch. Reported.

Every week? For how many weeks straight now? That you yourself will continue pathetically bumping through the night so it doesn't die? It sounds an awful lot like spam. Also
>constructive discussion
Does not mean putting your fingers in your ears and ignoring all the evidence to the contrary.

Because people don't give a fuck about the ocean.
When aquaman gets more popular he should see a tiny boost himself.

I didn't. No need to lie.

>ignoring all the evidence to the contrary.
Since when "Villains Steal Water" is an evidence to the contrary?

>Ignores every part about how he's a rule breaking retard to take a chance to keep going on his autistic rant about fucking Namor
I can't make this shit up. I fucking despise Huntress but I've never made a thread let alone one after another and another, to constantly shit on her and blatantly ignore amazing stories written with her by talented writers.

>amazing stories written with her by talented writers.
Namor simply isn't as lucky as Huntress.

Nobody gives a fuck about Namor, it's just you

Who is this guy?

Forgotten Aquaman counterpart from the Crime Syndicate.

I know only King Arthur makes them look good.

Neless amiright

*naless

i blew it

Actual question not trying to troll. Why did aqua man take off and become a more successful character and this faggot didn't? They're basically the same.

kek

>he's still making these threads

>angry edgy fish-guy
>villains
What villains? Namor has no villains.

Namor was this kinda dumb underwater Tarzan during the 40's, disappeared during the 50's only to reappear during the 60's as a really, REALLY try-hard character.

Meanwhile Aquaman as living wholesome adventures with Mera, Aqualad and Aquababy, and was a founding member of the Justice League of America.

Between the sporadic edgy character and the continuous wholesome one, the public chose Aquaman, and Namor became a niche product for gay men.

Most writers never want to have him do anything else but rage out and attack random heroes fo no actual reason.

Marvel likes to keep him around since he was a 40's character and iconic for the company and they stick him into every crossover event. But they never did think of a good spot for him solo outside of the same old "outsider who does not really get the surface world much" despite having been there for 70+ years.

>No need to lie

Then why are you doing it?

>be bored
>go on Sup Forums
>see this thread again
>it's gotta be past 25 times by now

Most of his fans don't wanna see him doing anything else. They think his attitude is "alpha", whatever they think that means.

Nah. 11 times, maybe.

Quit lying faggot. And the rest of you retards should stop bumping this fucking thread. This shit has been on page 10 numerous times and then you queers bring it back, letting shit for brains keep his rant going. Fucking idiots. Report post and sage are there for a reason.

So what direction would you want to see Marvel take with Namor?

Doing what they have been doing never seems to last very long. So to ever have him be more than that other familiar face in ensemble events, what needs to be done that might make a Namor book successful?

If someone wants to make a thread discussing a character then there is no reason why we cannot have that.

Even if we are discussing reasons why anyone could like angry fish man