Dude, Why are Millennials so obsessed with legalizing weed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjisw2f-vUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you upset about more freedoms.

Go like the governments boot.

1. Weed is dank
2. Remove criminal monopoly, ending crime & disarray in numerous states & countries
3. Cops can spend time preventing ACTUAL crime instead of busting potheads
4. Dat tax revenue
5. Remove barriers preventing research on cannabis in medical usage (the "medicinal pot" in california is just a stupid loophole at the moment)
6. Weed is dank

>CA will legalize weed this election

fucking kill me

Living in commiefornia it's your own fault

You have to be the second worst shit poster on this board right behind the Serbian CTR.

congrats.

There is literally not a single valid argument for criminalizing marijuana.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjisw2f-vUk

This bitch disagrees

Literally MUH CHILLUNS.
kek

weed is for people who are too redpilled to be alcoholics.

Don't be a statist cuck.

It's a political no brainer

Positives are obvious. Negatives are manageable. Use or abuse is a moral, ethical and spiritual issue and not a legal one.

1. limited research proving it helps loss of appetite, sleeplessness, or body pains in cancer patients.

2. bums will crowd cities for pot money

3. say it were to be legalized, how would you deal with private sellers or home grown product since its easy to plant.

It's pretty great, you're honestly missing out. I didn't turn into a leftist for smoking it, if anything I'm more right wing.

There is literally not a single valid argument for criminalizing your murder.

I was going to vote for it, but I've realized that'd contributed to increased degeneracy. I'm voting against it now.

It's the new alcohol

its legal to grow up to 6 plants in colorado

>its legal to grow up to 6 plants in colorado
are you allowed to sell them? do you need a permit or something?

1) Invalid if debating recreational use

2) Speculation

3) If its legal there is no issue here

Basically, the only way to be anti-legalization is by being a complete, drooling, buttfucking vegan retard

I hate to say it, but there it is

Why would vegans be against legalization ?

Weed is life m8. Electing Hillary Clinton is way more important than legalizing weed though.

Yeah. You need a license to sell and have more than a certain number of plants.

Fuck weed it's all about that medical nitrous, nigga

cuz thats the level of retarded you have to be

there is literally no good argument against legalization. Even the "legal weed means more weed more bad!" doesnt apply, because legalization equals regulation. Harder for underage kids to get weed. Criminals cant compete with a legal market. More like "health regulations" on what can be distributed. Its probably gonna be more expensive desu, which is bad for me, but its the right thing to do for so many reasons

>Electing Hillary Clinton is way more important than legalizing weed though.

God knows we really need more middle eastern wars and blatant government corruption.

because it is symbolic of the arbitrary and baseless usurpation by the government of individual autonomy.

>Bums already crowd cities for drug money
>How do we deal with all these home owners growing their own gardens!?

Bum thing is not speculation... but if it were legal everywhere in the U.S., bums wouldn't be crowding in Portland, Denver, etc.

Denver has seen an increase in homeless people since legalization

>Criminals cant compete with a legal market.

Bullshit they can't lol. Legal weed did not destroy the black market. Weed is too cheap and easy to produce.

>say it were to be legalized, how would you deal with private sellers or home grown product since its easy to plant.

you should care, why?

Why were the boomer-parents so obsessed with legalizing alcohol?

legal weed isnt "complete", not by a margin.
wheres the massive alcohol bootlegger-market? nowhere, cuz criminals cant compete with an actual legal market

Because the DEA is a colossal leech to the system and just because the boomers were cucks for big government doesn't mean we have to be.

because I want to fucking smoke weed, what business is that of yours?

1) It'll be easier to dick dumb stoner bimbos.
2) It'll be easier to manipulate stoned males.
3) I have job security since nobody would want to hire a burnout either way.

because its one of the few things that brings me happiness in this fucked boomer-raped earth

/edge

Least it'll give us less Mexicans

Sup Forums used to be libertarian when Ron Paul was the meme candidate, but now that Trump is we're all fascists that want big government to stomp all over people we don't like and pretend like we won't be next when a new target is needed.

>>How do we deal with all these home owners growing their own gardens!?
nigger dont you know what pesticides are and what they can do when they aren't regulated and sold freely.

I toured California, and met some friends who knew some people who worked on farms. Most of the owners are "" hella "" right wing. They work all day, every day, get stoned at night, would just as soon shoot a trespasser for being on their land, as look at them, and absolutely loathe the Federal government. And you better believe local cops feel the same way.

These are the places where your weed is grown. The communist hippy camps are the ones who move it, and handle distribution, because they need to be able to blend into society more easily. The movers need to be as easily confused as your typical random degenerates as felonious narcotic dealers one degree removed from where the pot's grown, or else they'd get picked up the moment they crossed a State border.

So, the farther you go in the direction of where pot actually comes from, i..e the ground it was planted in, the more and more left it gets, until soon enough it topples all the way into far right again, and you're drinking beers with militia men who are showing you their gun collection, and telling you their plans for the next time any government choppers want to drop a SWAT team on their farm.

The narrative that paints marijuana as the hippies' love drug is only half correct. That's the consumer end of the production chain. Flowers and dancing. The production end of the chain is hard core as fuck. People lose their lives in this business. But that part doesn't get into the news, or make its round as a rumor because it's bad for business.

tl;dr Pot farmers are the most alt-right folk I've never met.

I just really like smoking weed. I like how it makes me feel and after 3 shoulder surgeries it really helps with chronic pain. I know that most potheads are annoying and that's why I don't tell people I smoke weed outside of posts like this, but if it were legal it would really make me happy

>wheres the massive alcohol bootlegger-market?

In rural america moonshine is real. And alcohol is significantly more expensive and labor intensive to produce than weed.

It's republicans and Conservashits fault that we still have to fight for legalizaiton ?

lawsuits because of pesticide poisoning

well compare those 3 inbred families making moonshine to the level of crime & corruption involved in bootlegging 90 years ago, and its pretty apparant that legalization & regulation of booze has made alcohol less of an issue than it was then. The same will be true for weed, as soon as people stop being christians & thinking its evil somehow

>it curbs their autism.

>why are Flappers so obsessed with legalizing alcohol

I know right? I hear in the news all the time about bootleggers being busted with massive quantities of grain alcohol they intended to distribute on the black market.

This. It's a waste of tax dollars, and a huge source of income for criminal gangs.

Criminalization doesn't stop degenerates from using drugs. Marijuana is trivially easy to get, and the criminal penalties surrounding it are weak to say the least, considering that everyone and their grandmother has smoked weed at least once in their lives.

It's also not nearly as bad as alcohol or cigarettes. You can argue that legalizing it would make it more popular, but if that also entails that people would switch from alcohol to weed, then it's probably a net positive. Those two drugs are not even in the same ballpark in terms of how much harm they can do to people's lives.

Personally, I think that here in the US at least, it should be up to individual states to decide. The federal government shouldn't get to decide how all 50 states address their drug policy. If more policies were left to the states to decide, then it would allow some of them to experiment and see what actually works, instead of all being beholden to the same policy which may or may not be optimal. This is Trump's policy on the war on drugs and I think it's the way we should go.

You can put more niggers in jail, keeping them from being able to vote.

it's only a matter of time before it's legal in (almost) every state.

PA cant come soon enough. tired of buying shit weed for shit prices.

>if you can't beat it ...tax it.

Just allow people to grow it in their own homes. If you can't earn being high you don't deserve it.

Ikr
This whole anti weed circle jerk has to be a meme. Out of all the recreational substances it has to be the least damaging.
I'm an avid smoker and when I'm high (inb4 anecdotal bullshit) I'm almost always coherent and can remember what I did while I was high. I say almost because sometimes the dank is so good I forget my mother's name. I'd argue that it's helped me in a few ways, like socially. If I smoke, you can't tell I'm an autist at all.
But that's just a personal effect, the taxes that weed would generate would make all the ((()))'s cum their fucking innards out

OP, I recognize you. You always talk about millenials and post a picture of steve-o