ITT: We pretend we are civilians within the DCEU

How exactly did Superman die?

Has anyone actually seen the Man of Steel in action? This is an artist's rendition.

There are rumors that he was once found fighting the Gotham Bat, but that makes no sense, given that he isn't even real.

Speaking of which, what's with all these super-people appearing all over the place so suddenly? Are humans...evolving or something?

Here's an unrelated question: has anyone been paying attention to Wayne Enterprises stocks?

Lads, how can you continue saying Batman has no place in the Justice League? Did you not see him on the news soloing them when they were being mind controlled? Thank God someone out there has backup plans for when the JL heavy hitters go rogue.

go watch Powerless

I am so glad I live in New York City instead of shit holes like Metropolis or Gotham. The last thing we need are aliens and psychos in capes wrecking the place all of the time.

hey guys w

You've got the Titans though. Get dipped on, my doggie. At least they don't cause Superman levels of street damage.

What is the Justice League???
What are the Titans??
What does that sitcom have to do with anything?

Why is the Joker such an annoying faggot.

>hey guys wanna rp?

I think that bigass monster killed him, m8.

It's about how citizens deal with DC comic heroes. It's quite shit

Yo, I got killed during the Battle of Metropolis,

gtfo freak

This board is normal humans

Why is everyone crying over this mass murderer dying? He always had this smug douche/constipated face.

>Sup Forums is for normal people

Go back to your shitty third world planet alien scum

why isnt that Lex Luthor in gitmo? he blew up the goddamned capital building to try to frame that dead alien? the guys a terrorist fer cryin out loud, i had to sell all my lexcorp stock

Considering Doomsday jumped on the big fucking Lexcorp Tower and set off a giant red electric emp with probably every major news network filming him at the time I think people know how Superman died. try harder next time marvelcuck

>NYC
>Not a shit hole

Lucky bastard, noone would buy mine before they ended up liquidating the company :/

Hey guys. Anybody catch that hockey game the other day? I didn't expect that guy to actually fucking die.

Even the Flash showed up but couldn't do anything. Guess they can't save everybody it seems.

it was a gotham game man. somebody dying at one of their games is long overdue t.b.h.