Last episode with 1 million views was February 2017

>last episode with 1 million views was February 2017
>last episode with 2 million views was February 2015
>last episode with 3 million views as April 2014

Don't worry, the reboot will get those numbers back when Miller and that Indian dude resign.

All cartoon ratings have declined in recent years. Even their beloved TTG doesn't get to 2 million views. Combine that with no reruns or promotion, it's not surprising.

I've come to terms with it. Wasn't the new hotness anymore compared to other shows, did lots of stuff to turn people off, started getting hiatuses and lack of promotion out the ass, and cartoon ratings in general are down across the board.

The fact that they brought things back a lot quality wise in the past two years and are gonna have an actual ending leaves me happy enough.

I love AT, especially the older seasons, but yea, its definitely run its time. if only CN was more competent and didn't have hiatuses that last half a year.

its weird, I haven't watched it in awhile, I think maybe even not since last year. kinda makes me want to watch some old eps.

Yeah, when the last bomb hit I streamed it on Sup Forums.
TV is a dying medium.
They really should do something on Youtube with ad revenue.
But since the Adpocalypse done by traditional media, that isn't going to happen.

The main thing that turned me off it was all the pseudo-philosophy stated in babytalk they keep shoehorning in.

if you mean when Finn got hit on by a bee then molested by Lumpy space princess then yeah I agree. that was weird.

I also hated how they turned Thee Linch into a baby for like a half or full season.

Not gonna deny that that shit got tiresome on multiple occasions, but I feel like after The Comet they basically entirely did away with that, or at least the empty naval gazing brand of it.

I can get really down when they have Finn not act like a high college student, love when he talks shit in a very grounded down to earth way, it can be real likable coming out of his mouth.

Lumpy's on lifeguard duty

Ugh, the Comet was the worst offender as far as this shit went. Should have been titled "Baby's First Nihilism: Make Your Friends Think You're So Like, Deep Man".

The Comet was fantastic, and the complete opposite of nihilism from Finn's perspective. Something Big was the real worst offender.

desu I thought Something Big and Astral Plane were worse, while Comet was about equally whatever in terms of philosophy I at least liked what it did for Finn's character. It was a decent end to his malaise shit and it was sweet seeing him defend existence with all its ups and downs, I liked seeing that referenced again kind of in Islands.

what is it with Sup Forums being so anti-nihilism lately? you realize not everyone with nihilistic or pessimistic views are condescending in tone and go around preaching it to people on the street, right? I get if you disagree with the method of expressing it or the not so subtle symbolism, but if you're against it as an idea then instead of just being like, "dumb fedora tipping smarty pants thinking dey know everytin when dey really just as dumb as the rest of us. we all equally smart".

Like c'mon. Would you prefer religious symbolism shoved down your throat? imagine if AT or Rick and Morty had an episode dedicated to Sharia and why god is great or some shit. would you prefer that?

so sick of this hivemind shit, or whatever's hip and in right now. "muh SJW boogeyman, muh fedora tipping atheists boogeyman, everything bad cept what da internet ppl tell me 2 like".

I liked Astral Plane, even if was just a thinly veiled excuse for Moynihan to put his philosophy into the show. Listening to Finn's ramblings about life while floating through space was pretty comfy, sort of like Jake the Brick.

RIP television.
Long live streaming.

>Finn isn't special everyone reincarnates
Pissed me off.

Tv is not dying you techfag. Streaming isnt as accesable and its bubble will burst within the next few years. Its just that there hasnt been a cartoon as popular as adventure time in its heyday in years

I think this is partly because the novelty wore off and partly because CN could not care less about the show at this point. I don't really get CN's business model, but it seems to be based in milling mediocre content that shoots for okay ratings at this point.

don't they release exclusive WBB shorts to youtube?

I like him the best in episodes like Gotcha! which nowadays I think are too few and far between. NewerfFinn just doesn't feel right completely to me in terms of what he speaks and jazz it's hard to explain

Wasn't Burning Low the episode with the highest views?

>CN shows got 2-3 million viewers during the "revival" period of 2010-2014
>Late 2014 is when they started spamming TTG
>Now they're lucky to hit 1.5 million views with insane promotion.
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.