Hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahahaha kek

hahaha the fbi btfo out of shillary

>mfw the fbi browsed pol so long that they ended up getting red pilled too and staging a political protest 1 week out from the election

hill has been thoroughly btfo

If I was FBI I would come here too

Free and competent resource gathering from shitposters

First election fought online

What an election

kek, i did too

i was a bernout who laughed at trump early this year. then when he started winning primaries i said he'd win the nom but lose the general to hillary. after browsing Sup Forums ever since, i've been converted into full on trump supporter.

it's fucking over.

>be FBI
>your job is getting outsourced to autistic man-children on Sup Forums

toppest of keks & Shadilay, my good friends. In case there are those who haven't heard yet, FBI has chosen to move forward with an indictment.

don't celebrate yet

our job isn't done until the bitch is behind bars

its nice to know obama wasn't able to fully cleanse the fbi

>Higher ups tell you to crack down on the pepe epidemic for Hillary
>Realize Sup Forums was right all along, Shadilay

>>>mfw the fbi browsed pol so long that they ended up getting red pilled too and staging a political protest 1 week out from the election

There's no way to know if it's true, but that is literally the funniest shit I've ever heard because you know for a fact the FBI put agents here just to make sure we weren't planning any bombings.

This post makes me happy, user

FBI-user said that besides monitoring the board, they enjoy, and occasionally take part in, the epic bantz.

Best part is
THEYRE HERE FOREVER NOW

they hang out at /d/

>mfw the fbi have to start limiting their agents exposure to Sup Forums incrementally because the propoganda affect is to strong

I'm you user

>actual Sup Forums Party Van in garage at Quantico

I like your meme Benjamin.

Wut up FBI. MAKE SURE SHE PAYS

All funny jokes aside it is very gratifying to think that somewhere in the dark depths of the FBI records vault there is a manila file labelled "Sup Forums memes"

senpai noticed us

i wonder if the fbi has ever laughed at some of my banter

I'm laffin

the thought of a chubby fbi agent sitting in his little cubicle giggling at Sup Forums memes is the funniest shit ever

Same, i did not give a fuck about trump desu senpai but after being in here so long, i am now a full blown deplorable alt right fag and ive never been more proud of myself in my whole fucking life.

Emperor Trump is doing/saying shit that could actually get him killed by these corrupted fuckers and this is what caused me to truly believe in Emperor Trump (also the release of the classified 28page 9/11 document that trump is calling out for.)

He cant lose this election, evil can't get away with it once again.

Its time for the shift of balance to topple towards justice.

MAGA YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!