So why the fuck wouldn't anyone want to help him find a cure?

So why the fuck wouldn't anyone want to help him find a cure?

Plot reasons

The entire point was that there was no cure, and it was more about Victor refusing to let go of the past. Nora was frozen in time, and represented happier days Victor thought he could get back.

Fear of being frozen to death for making potential mistakes?

>All his Injustice intros are about saving his wife
>Everyone including the heroes tell him "no"

Being Fries is suffering

Freeze: Help me find a cure for Nora.
Batman: Tempting, but no.
Freeze: Then you are of no use to me.

OK that one was fake, but still...

He can melt along with the rest of the goddamn planet

One of my favorite greentexts was one about Mr. Freeze's minions breaking him out of Arkham.

Could it be punishment for his course of action? Is a noble goal worth its weight in sin? Would helping him justify all the evil he did to get where he is now like giving a child candy cause he had a fit? Should he see how far he has gone that the man his wife loved is dead and only a frozen corpse with the spectator of a human soul is left.

because pic related

Because everyone is a dick

His condition makes him immortal. Cure was found in Batman Beyond, basically.
Also, Freeze is so based, that he can beat top-of-the-line young Batman for about 30-45 seconds while using a vintage outdated suit.

DC could pull some shit from their asses to give good old Vic some happy ending though. I just want to see what his wife would think of him as Freeze.
I'm surprised this hasn't been done before

why can't he trade his marriage to save nora with mephisto's DC equivalent again?

I think they did end up giving him a happy ending with Nora in the Arkham games, but I never played the Knight DLC so I'm not sure

I think they both just die.

This is an excellent question and now you made me look it up.

>Mr. Freeze was in Underworld Unleashed
>Sold his soul for cryokinesis powers so he could rob people

What the absolute fuck

Yeah!
And why don't they just cure cancer?

Maybe it was during one of the periods where Nora was dead. Though I guess he should have wished her back.

Because there is no cure.

>living in batman's city
>implying he'll get help
How the fuck do you think bruce wayne gets rich?
He fucking runs the hospitals and prisons that these goons get sent to

Freeze has long been overdue becoming an antihero or outright redemption arc, but sadly he isn't an attractive remorseless clown girl with massive sex appeal.

All it would take to give him growth would be Star Labs/Wayne-tech looking into Nora with Freeze allowed to conduct his research, as this basically removes his motivation for being a villain, having her wake up and either leave him because of who (not what) he has become or die of natural causes (rapid aging?), and then Freeze going on a soul searching journey.

Freeze could be one of my favorite DC characters, if they ever fucking did anything with him.

>And why don't they just cure cancer?
because DC and Marvel can't into a day's worth of world building.