Why is Trump such a cunt to reporters from every agency?

Why is Trump such a cunt to reporters from every agency?

money.cnn.com/2016/11/02/media/donald-trump-katy-tur/index.html

He's literally prompting people to attack reporters, going as far as singling them out. I've watched a lot of Katy Tur's reports in particular, and I never saw any bias. She just reports on what goes on at the rallies and apparently Trump doesn't like it.

Seriously, what a massive insecure cunt Trump is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHBolbaFlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seriously, what a massive insecure cunt Trump is.

because LUGENPRESSE

Good on him. These people are lower than prostitutes and deserve to be treated like shit.

Don't call us that!

"Journalists" deserve to be tied to the gallow after this elect.

Without the press you'd have nothing to jerk off to. He even attacks Faux News and you can't get any more right-wing than that.

Why are reporters cunts to trump?
They loved him and then hated him

Trump is fiercly loyal and despises those whom arent

T.family.member.works.for.him

because they are evil tax parasite commies
:)

hmmm.

welcome to Sup Forums

i dont know but i love katy kur i want to make sweet sweet love to her

There are no real journalist in MSM anymore.

>loyal

Is that why he doesn't pay people who do work for him, fires them on a whim, files bankruptcy to avoid his bills, throws people under the bus the first time they question him?

The problem is his near-autistic attitude towards criticism. He can't handle it. You saw how he acted when Hillary called him a puppet at the debate. He almost started foaming at the mouth and had to interrupt her to call her the same thing.

LAMESTREAM MEDIA

Why do we need to show respect to these people?

Respect is earned, not demanded.

Cross him and he will fuck you.

They've earned our respect.

Just because Conservatives have taught you to hate people who report on their shady business doesn't mean they don't work hard to inform us of what's going on in the world, including putting their lives at risk to report on wars and riots.

saged and reported

Try harder.

>doesn't pay people who do work for him
This one in the first debate really pissed me off. As someone who works in small business, there are shitstain subcontractors who do sub-par, incomplete, slow-as-fuck, or otherwise shitty jobs, and then expect to be paid the agreed upon price when they don't live up to their half of the bargain. If you've never worked in business, then you can straight up fuck off.

Lugenpresse

I have dealt with contract work on several occasions and I'm well aware of how things can turn out. But I know that you don't do this consistently, then eventually pay them anyway just because they sued you.

>fox news
>right wing
my record has definitely been corrected

Here is to Hillary's indictment

fuck reporters and fuck media people

they made their bed, now lie in it

what is internet
what is non-mainstream media?

Fuck off Megyn

She's not indicted for anything. Stop believing Faux News and their "our sources" line.

And way to be a hypocrite about listening to news when you like what they're saying.

What would a Brazillian know about integrity of news?

daily reminder that Katy's tranny father made Ben Shapiro shit his pants

Luegenpresse

Dude you are being too obvious

Maybe because he can't/doesn't trust ANY of them after they've all treated him like such shit?

I don't blame him for keeping his guard up now. The media lost all right to be treated fairly when they didn't treat him fairly and objectively.

His secondary move after this election is Trump TV. So he gets a twofer here by smearing the media that hates him and setting himself up as the alternative to their flagrant liberal bias.

Delete thread and try again

our media just re-spits whatever you sorry ass bitches says (average brazilian thinks the race is literally hitler x mother theresa), so it's more like I know about biased media and lack of integrity. BTW will you invite Newt to your show again?

Trump is just taking advantage of current social trend against the media.

Poor CNN can't cheat by giving Hillary Clinton questions in advance and not be called out by Trump

:( This makes me sad for the people who are defending a candidate under federal investigation

poor journalists who were ousted by WikiLeaks for colluding with the Clinton Campaign

:((((

Reporters aren't some ancient rite of monks or something. They're just liberal arts undergrads that write 1000 word articles. Wow, what would we ever do without their precious talent?? Stop treating them as if they're sacred. They're slackers with an easy job.

If these fucking communist hacks want to say bad stuff about us, they should not be surprised when one of us says bad stuff about them.

High class prostitutes are pretty amazing senpai.

Because the msm lies. There is no objective not paid for news anymore

What you're seeing OP is the beginning of the fall of America. Expect massive damage soon to your precious free speech and everything that comes with it. Trump supporters will dance whilst their country burns.

It's not just small business, it's big business too. Fuckin SolarCity stiffs the shit out of contractors at any opportunity, you don't see libertards shitting on Elon Musk about it. Because it's business. If you can avoid paying someone because they missed a contractually agreed upon standard or date, you damn well do it.

Only a liberal is stupid enough to think that a businessman either a.) pays someone he doesn't have to or b.) can just say 'meh I ain't paying you' when a contract has been fulfilled properly.

People hate the media, shitting on reporters makes you look better in the eyes of the average voter.

>free speech
>better under hillary
>not trusting the media = censorship

America is the only country with real free speech Ahmed, you should worry about everyone but them

Lugenpresse will be left in gibbets as sport for crows.

Because CNN hands their debate questions to Clinton ahead of the debate?

Lying infront of the camera is not reporting.

The press really out did themselves this cycle. Even stupid americans have begun to see it. The press is the big loser this election. They WANT to make Trump their scapegoat, but they only have themselves to blame.

How can you have free speech when reporters are singled out and targeted by mobs?

>Why is Trump such a cunt to reporters from every agency?
Because every agency were cunts to Trump supporters.

No one really cares man. They're in this for the kek. They have no idea what trump is going to do.

No matter what happens, they'll just blame niggers.

What kind of faggot are you? That's literally not even new in this country. You think patriots didn't attack Tory newspaper owners during the Revolution? You think secessionist papers weren't attacked by mobs in the north during the Civil War? You think anti-war literature wasn't suppressed during WW2?

Grow up. Trump told them what they are too their face. That's literally all he did. The sky isn't going to fall, globalist.

Because 'reporters' from every advertising agency are cunts.

Yeah, that's what it is

>not attacking subversives on sight

It's like you want to lose your country

>wahhhhhhh I love it when daddy trump has reporters killed for me so that I don't hear about stuff I don't like

zero examples except for butthurt by the media, and not all reporters either, just MSM ones bitching about "muh buh we can't even be partial as fuck anymore".

They're free to say whatever they want, people are free to call them shills with no dignity and not trust them.

Trust in the media (latest numbers, 2016) is less than 10% now, not even hillshills trust these people fully anymore. The more they lose viewers to social media the less they care about neutrality and the harder they cater to their reduced demographics of viewers, so shill levels go through the roofs

Presstitute. Not reporter.

it's trump supporters then who are pulling fire alarms and calling in bomb threats against venues featuring speakers they disagree with

and who are drumming people out of the industry over t shirts and corny jokes and saying shit that not even ten years ago would have been perfectly acceptable?

if the right proves to be as censorious as your ilk have been these past three years, they will merely be continuing construction of a highway socjus assholes blazed towards its predictable and dismal destination

>doesn't pay people

Shit work deserves shit pay

>filed bankruptcy

It's not his job to pay the very Jews that ran Atlantic city into the ground in the first place

>throws people under bus first time

And forgives them instantly when they come around. This is a good thing.

because it detracts attention of away from the other stupid shit he says

Because Trump doesn't respect the First Amendment.

I've supported both Republicans and Democrats, and it's Clear the MSM as a whole had a slight bias for Democrats. But it was subtle, in tone of voice, the reporter chosen to cover a campaign. Now they've bought the narrative that Trump was a different candidate, they had to drop any pretense of not being biased. CNN has become the TV arm of the Huffington Post.

They're singled out for not being fair, just, and un-biased.

o mi god u guis trump is mean! xD1@!

>cnn.com

stopped reading

someone post the image of the birther shit and this cunt

since when are they supposed to be?

How does that make the press not free? It was their freedom to make shit up that got them in the doghouse.

TRUMP IS KILLING REPORTERS

>I've watched a lot of Katy Tur's reports in particular, and I never saw any bias.

Thats because most people in this career are generally narcissistic and overly dramatic assholes.

I really only talk with cameramen and set managers anymore. Producers and anchors are fucking atrocious.

This. The fucking autists on here provide more substantial commentary and discussion by far, these media cunt rags are garbage. All they have going for them is their sources, any spin they put on it is worthless and trashy.

Trump doesn't care whether or not Katy Tur is biased.

He thinks she's a third-rate, unqualified bimbo who got her job by fucking an old man (Keith Olbermann, and yes it's true if you didn't already know, look it up).

And he's right.

>Katy Tur: (bumbling)
>Trump: "Come on, try getting it out. Try getting it out. I mean, I don't know if you're going to put this on television, but you don't even know what you're talking about. Try getting it out, go ahead"
>Katy Tur: (continues bumbling)

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHBolbaFlY

Because (((reporters))) are fucking line-toeing prostitutes, lower than fucking scum and fucking liars. Fuck them, based TRUMP.
MAGA, NIGGERS

I want to throat fuck Katy Tur

LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE
LYING FUCKING SCUM
HANG FROM THE FUCKING NOOSE
YOU DESERVE DEATH

That interview was the first I've watched of him after he began his campaign, it made me take him seriously.