MARVEL LEGACY

So are you saying "Make Mine Marvel" yet, Sup Forums?

make marvel someone else's pls

I want none of that

>Make Mine Marvel
What is that even supposed to mean?

It’s a slogan Stan Lee started decades ago that just means “I choose Marvel”. It’s meant to be catchy.

Nope, and it seemingly isn't going off that well at my lcs either.

What do you get from making threads like this one?
You people should be grateful for all the decades of good comics, Marvel is an industry leader for a reason. Even now, few bad apples don't make Marvel bad. Most comics are fantastic and you're all hurting sales by pretending they aren't.

lol not until Marvel does a clean sweep and gets rid of all the SJWs

nope

sorry marble intern

mobbed try shilling on Le Marie Sue

Do you think the SJWs of Marvel realize that for all their progressive points, their CEO actively donates huge sums of money to Donald Trump?

>Boycotting Marvel and driving the stock prices down is taking money away from Trump's reelection campaign
Sad!

well it's better than the ANAD relaunch, even if Marvel Legacy was one of the weaker primer issues.

>CAGED

>So are you saying "Make Mine Marvel" yet, Sup Forums?
Bring back Scott and we'll talk

Wouldn't it be funny if they brought him back as an Inhuman.

Nope. Not even worth reading for pennies on Unlimited.

>They don't like the Inhuman push goys
>Let's make a beloved Mutant into an Inhuman so they'll change
>Makes Rightclops into wrongclops.
Pls don't.

>the Fantastic Three

>Doctor Strange - Loki: Sorcerer Supreme

The title of sorcerer supreme gets passed around so willy nilly, soon they'll be more people who've been sorcerer supreme than there are avengers.

They want marvel to be good again which will require either a decade to let them work the cancer out of the company or a company crash. He's hoping for the second. And no most are not good. Some are good most would be more than half.

The bad part is marvel seems to be partially adjusting now in order to try and bring sales up. This might make this a long term problem to fix if they can avoid the crash that would cleanse the company.

They could just repeat the Nazi cap arc.

Is there somewhere I can see the creative teams for each of these?

Make my comic a Marvel comic.

Same here.

>Marvel: We're not doing anything wrong, it's our customer's fault they're not buying our comics.
>Marvel: We're not doing anything wrong, it's our retailer's fault they're not selling our comics.
Why is Marvel so shit, bros?

Yeah, that's why sales are dropping, big meanies pretending good comics are bad. Moron.I'd like to think you're a paid shill, but you probably aren't .And the only people who should be grateful in this equation are all the hacks who get to earn a living shitting out bad poser traces and shitty SJW screeds disguised as comic plots.

Are you dumb?

If they ever kick slott of spider-man he's going to fall into a hole with all the bridges that man burns.

Because a bunch of spoiled sjw were raised hearing how amazing and special they are without having done anything are writing for marvel.
The don't understand why customers don't buy their super special comics.
Their thought process becomes "I'm amazing and so is my comic, so why isn't it selling" and then they blame capitalism

They were mostly the same as the teams before "Legacy" dropped, with a few exceptions like Donny Cates writing Doctor Strange and Thanos

So IronMan 2.0

>Marble is run by a Trumpette
>MUH SJW BOOGYMAN!
Cool-aide kills brain cells.

Your right user,there are no sjw at mavel
Marvels problems are all because the owner likes trump

Not wanting to buy a character because of their race and gender makes you a bigot. Marvel always been leftist.

Isn't he being replaced by Spencer after ASM's 800 issue?

Was that ever anything more than a theory?

SJWs have objectively ruined Marvel comics. You would know this if you had read any of them.

>"Make Mine Marvel"

I would sooner light my money on fire than financially support the current state of Marvel comics.

lol

>their super special comics

I'm going to die laughing user

it was posted with the waid samnee captain america rumor to be followed by coates captain america
we'll see, rich has been right as much as he has been wrong

Marvel shill detected.

We don't need to be grateful to a bunch of SJW fucks that are destroying decades of history and an industry we love because of their political bullshit. We don't owe Marvel shit, they owe the fans that keep them in business.

There's a difference between liberal and a brain-dead fucking SJW leftist. Marvel from the past would probably be considered moderate to right by you leftist freaks today.

>He's in every thread.

SJW like marvel hate capitalism and blame the consumer for not buying their shit product

You know, MMM is a famous russian Ponzie scheme. After fucking up russians they went for other third world countries in Africa. They really should google their marketing ideas.

the new Avengers Legacy issue was surprisingly good actually
no SJW crap, just some old-fashioned heroing
anyone checked out Spirits of Vengeance and X-Gold yet?
hesitating about getting them

Spirits of Vengenace is not gonna be worth it. Shit's gonna get cancelled.