SO... LENA DUNHAM JUST CREATED AND RELEASED A VIDEO ON THE EXTINCTION OF WHITE MEN

>inb4 user butt blasted
>user triggered
>white boi tears etc

YES I am fucking butt blasted. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

My blood pressure is through the roof right now. I need tendies stat!

>"It's not the end of men, it's the evolution of men into better men"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/27/lena-dunham-the-worst-possible-role-model-for-sexual-assault-survivors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop giving her attention

How do Jews have a hive mind? I don't get it.

Bad quints.

>fat cunt makes fat cunt video about why fat cunt hates men

Take a deep breath and realise that this is nothing. It really is. I understand your temperate is perhaps a little heated and I am in no way making fun of that.

However, this is not news. This is a fat cunt with her head in her fat arse. Breathe deeply in through your nose for 10 seconds, then exhale slowly out your mouth for 5 seconds. Repeat until calm.

Remember that you're better than an ugly, fat cunt.

Who is that ugly cunt?

Fug. I meant "temperature". Oops!

I am literally going to spontaneously combust right now.

if thats what she wants thats kinda like self mutilating. can white women survive without white men?

>>"It's not the end of men, it's the evolution of men into better men"

That STILL won't fuck her.

A time will come when real white men dispense with these faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

ANOTHER ABHORRENT LEAF GET

BAN LEAFS NOW

We are forced to because much of the modern world does. Believe it or not this "person" influences a lot of fucking people.

Witnessed

What is Sup Forums tumblr now why do you have to apologize.

Of course not. They're too indoctrinated/ignorant to realize this, though.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's borderline incomprehensible rubbish. It's the product of a confused mind. The person behind is either severely mentally ill, or severely stupid.

Reporter for harrassment.

Who cares?

If you think she has ANY sexual power or allure over men at all then you're totally delusional.

science

Typical LEAF, ruins good digits.

No Hans, just a woman.

She is calling for the extinction of white men bro. In this day and age it is literally A OK to call or imply for the extinction of another group. And people cheer on as it happens.

This.

Who cares, the goyim already know.

I don't understand why white women on one hand are all about "end white men"...
but on the other hand don't actually get with any other kind of guy other than good looking white males (with the occasional Asian/indian/black guy).

This actually made my eyes twitch.

pls be my hivemind gf

I don't think she considers herself white user

They shit post in sync

Get out.

Someone rerecord the audio but replace White Males with Jews

It's something like cockroaches.

>twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
Reported her for threatening my life. Calling the cops right now.

>beautiful animation
>straight white men have been screwing things up for a long time now
Is it such a stretch to say they don't actually believe half the shit they spout out for the world to hear?

/thread

also ban all leafs

Second big get of the day for the leafs.

>Yfw Kek prefers leafs

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Hahaha leaf wtf.

How do leafs have a hivemind, I don't get it

>5million+ follower
Literally who is this bitch?

Of course Lena is for Hilary. She is also a pedo.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/27/lena-dunham-the-worst-possible-role-model-for-sexual-assault-survivors/

>I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

An ugly kike who's been rejected by even niggers hates white men

Hope she enjoys Tanned Canadians

Idk who this is but it is ugly, disregarded.

my fiancé says I get too worked up about things, like this election. I've been on edge since september 2015.

instead of an aussie shitpost, you stopped me from feeding off my own rage. I was ready to stew for a few more minutes before going back to the world series, but you reminded me: this really is nothing. Who cares what a jewess thinks or wants or publishes-we already know what she's about.

Thanks, cunt.

Religious upbringing. They aren't born that way, they're raised that way.

kabbalah magic bro and mysticism channeled through golden shekels

no she doesn't

Some ugly bitch Hollywood decided to promote because she's Jewish

Everyone will mix and be a light brown blonde haired blue eyed people. Or like the ones from South Park.

That's just time. Time will cause lots of things, such as unification of people on Earth. You just have to let the people decide when that happens and not shoved down our throats. That's a pretty big difference when looking between a New Renaissance and a World War.

Let's make something clear: white women are NOT about "end white men."
JEWISH women are.
This woman is a fat fucking kike.
As usual.

If singles, the leafs are not Kek's chosen people

Not just a woman, a neurotic yenta.

Make sure to plaster and comment about her video everywhere to it reaches more people, drags more attention to her ideas, make her more relevant and give her incentive to make even more. Fight the good fight!

If repeating number, Muslims will fully invade Canada and ask for help killing infidel Canadians.

Americans will gladly agree and they will pay our Rednecks 100 a Canadian Scalp and +1000 for a full family kill bonus and we will gladly say YES!

Just watched her short video bro. Not much and frankly I would of NEVER heard of her had I not seen your post. Who cares? I guess she wants a world with fatherless babies that the Guv takes care of... I got the impression she's a lesbian? Am I wrong?

Burgers eternally btfo by leafs, love it

>twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
reported her ass for harassment

If anything it will help our cause. White men with testosteone will be pushed further to our side, while women and cucks don't matter because they are weak and incapable of accomplishment

Never be afraid to reveal your power level when it comes to white genocide. It really isn't even that controversial. I've told people that I would only have pure white children and it's nbd if you aren't autistic

It's what I do.

Repeal the 19th Amendment and end women's suffering ! #repeal19th

>When do women start to evolve into better women, instead of victims?

Gas the kikes

Look at this work of art. This is what her father created.

Someone please explain to me why he thinks he has any credibility. Just because he's a complete fuckup with deviant art-tier work does not mean the entire white race is bad. He's just a shitty artist who couldn't even make paintings, he had to stick to crayons his entire career.

No, I will not listen to such a man.

Is that the chick that filled her 6 year old sisters vagina full of pebbles to punish her?

First thing you need to do is to deport Jews and non-whites as White women would still deliver a victory for Trump.

this is what happens when Chads don't even bother to drunk fuck the ugly fat chicks

these cunts grow up forever devestated

>LENA DUNHAM

Who?

it can never be 'let's work together'.

it's always, kill cis white males.

fat little white bitches who are the daughter of famous artists aren't exactly struggling for power and influence.

Why...why is it always a leaf?

>White men- STRAIGHT white men-

lol

>Look at this work of art. This is what her father created.

What, in kindergarten?

I really don't understand this mindset. "Done enough damage"? There's no way the world would be better off right now without the white man's contributions to science and technology.

is that true?

>I can't draw anatomy so I'll just call it "abstract"

cause we fucking suck. ok?

Fucking canadian shitposters

He drew it 8 years ago.

when will the faggots on this site learn that Canadians are Kek's chosen people.

Kek has spoken
We must discuss this more in depth

Praise Kek!

you fuckin savage, kekmate

More like it's going to be a Chinese men takeover, and cunts like her will be thrown into sex slavery as justice.

>Lena Dunhamplanet

I just realized...

>LENA DUNHAM
>LE DUNHAM
>DUNHAM
>NHAM
>HAM
>HAM
>HAM
>HAM

>that face looks inbred...must be a jew.

She makes baby milkshakes. Blarg she is a creature.

NOT SURE IF WITNESSED OR A FLUKE

WASTED QUINTS

no she doesn't you leaf.

she's trying to split the troll vision.

keep the kek on hillary clinton's email.

I wish she would evolve in to an attractive woman if she's going to insist on taking her clothes off all the time.

Always with the shit get, eh Canada?

Reminder that Jews dont see themselves as white