Who was in the right?

Who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The point wasn't whether any one party was "right". The point was that they both had their strengths and valid points, and they both had their weaknesses and biases. It was through their teamwork that they were able to win and expose the plot.

The only two questions I have are--
Is there really a sequel coming out, or was that just hype?
--and--
Those two are gonna hook up, right? They've fucking GOT TO at this point, right?

The ants.

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of Zootopia and interspecial harmony gotta be litterd with the blood of Preds. Mayor 'lying Loinheart aka "/ll/” is not my mayo. he is predistic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well :DD. ANTELLOPE and ANTELLOPE not Antellope and lion ok. praise jesus.

She just stated the facts of the case

The one who's not standing on the left.

Disney has remained in silence in fear of causing another furry awakening...
Compare the success of zootopia vs other movies, there's litttle merchandise of it...
really makes you think

Hype. Sure, creator would love to return to his favorite (furry) setting, but after the stunt he did I doubt they'll let him direct again.

>but box office...

Frozen had BOTH box office AND people demanding merchandise. Zootopia lost its chance at start.

W-what? Did he reveal his power level?

What could a gay, furry artist possibly say to get them in hot water?

I still don't see why people get pissy when you suggest they just may have a thing for each other. I mean for crying out loud, they practically say "I love you" at the end of the movie (in their own fun, snarky way)

Zootopia merch was a mess after all of their pre-planning had to be scrapped and re-organized to fit the massive plot rewrites.

This

Who has the Xfinity concepts that had to be scrapped?

What the hell did the creator do? I clearly missed something

Turns out he is gay. That's a huge no-no for Disney.

>there are CGI prototypes of Apartheid Slave Wilde and Nazi Hopps Disney Infinity figures.

If only they postponed the releases and gave us one Disney movie per year like usual, this wouldn't happen.

Nah,being gay is okay.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

and here's why they missed the point:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

no, nick says "I love you" like a beta faggot and judy shakes it off and basically puts him in the friendzone

I was gonna say, Disney would be in deep doo-doo if they denied a sequel over him being gay. I can see why now though

Nice quints

Nick
Judy worded it like a retard and basically put everyone against predators in a time where there already were tensions between the 2 groups

It's just... he's not very good at what he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI

Judy was redpilled. Species biodiversity is truth.

when /co mate with /toy

Was he gay, Sup Forums ?

>practically hitting on Judy in the ending
>gay

no faggot, they made clawhauser and the tigers for fudgepackers like you

> (You)
>I still don't see why people get pissy when you suggest they just may have a thing for each other.
On here, It's because you have a) the autistic AU followers who wrote fanfics where Judy's a dude and Zootopia is a fucked-up place, b) people who whine about shipping, and c) people who whine about furry shit. They can't stand the thought of a couple of animals in a relationship. It ruffles their jimjams, so they bitch here.
>I mean for crying out loud, they practically say "I love you" at the end of the movie (in their own fun, snarky way)
It's played off in a teasing manner at the end. I want it to be a thing, but I don't see it happening.

I really don't get the main implication. Are you saying the universe is basically fucked going forward because the political aspect of the framework means they can't make politically correct?

t. autistic

he is bi because he is a fucking slut (he is also a male fox so sluttiness is in his ADN)

what about an animated series like tangled?

Chances are there won't be an animated series or it will come out in the 2020s.

He's been married for 20 years. I doubt it mattered to Disney

Both were.

Nick was frustrated that people always treated foxes like thieves...so he became one.

Judy believed a person should be judge on their own merit and not their species.

Basically people are racist but shouldn't judge a book by their cover. Both have valid points in the movie.

One of the artist thanked furries for supporting the movie.....just sayian.

Not gonna look for the tweet, much appreciate someone else posting it. Disney was aware furries would flock to the movie, and they did.

Of course they would. It's all part of Disney's multi-generational plan.

>Disney's multi-generational plan

You say this like they where trying to make an army of furries... a multi-(DE)generational plan

I really hope they don't do anything gimmiky. The characters were all great minus Kesha.

Just want an honest mystery, cool actions and tons of bickering and one-liners.

Hot glue, when?

this winter when it will be released.

...and remember, only on /trash!

Imagine being Jason in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ginnifer, you hustled me, all clever with your huge ears and bucktoothed smug furry face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck his wife in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jason and not only stand in that recording booth while Ginnifer Goodwin flaunts her disgusting paws in front of you, the favorable CGI barely masking her coarse fur and ugly nose, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that quip. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous bunny visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the studio tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GINNIFER GOODWIN LOOKS LIKE *A BUNNY*?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch her fluffy fucking rabbit face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wives and schoolteachers and later alleged sisters for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of sitcoms before Arrested Development. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the kerotine that's leaking out of her purple irises as she rolls them around to look suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "cute (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with professional animators in the previous months. And then Byron calls for another take, and you know you could outsnark every single person in this room before the Mouse could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jason Bateman. You're not going to lose your future late night show host career over this. Just fox it. Hide your face and fox it.

What is this pasta originally from?

>You know you love me
>Do I know that? yes. Yes I do.

Nigger you did not see the movie

i want to see the original movie so bad, it sounded much more interesting than what we got

It'll never happen, buddy. Move on.

i thought so too, but the more i look at it, the more heavy handed and overt it sounds. Final product was a bit more subtle.

All this criticism towards white people. You got the Asian bitch and the self-hating white faggot. I'm so glad I never spent a cent on Zootopia, simply pirated the damn thing. And it reeked of Liberal Leftist propaganda shit. Fuck these people.

You know what they say, the traitors are the first to go. So whenever this politically correct shit of civilization dies? These self-hating whites better learn to suffer for they'll deserve it. Also fuck other races. White people have been kind enough to accept being insulted and discriminated even for shit they never did. And I'm sick of it. If white people ever wise up, they better turn just as racist as ASIANS. Oh that's the elephant in the room, Asians are the single most racist civilized type of people in the world yet no one tells them anything. Fuck the humans species and fuck the Jews who constructed this anti-white shit and fuck the treasonous elite whites who sold out the common man. Fuck all of them.

Also fuck Disney for being Leftist Propaganda Shit. That is all they are. No wonder they only service twats with their constant Pro-Female agenda shit.

She's a woman, she cannot be redpilled. It goes against her very nature. A woman who accepts reality and the facts is one dead woman. She's choosing suicide essentially.

thats the reason they clinged so much to that dystopian movie, to prove a point that isn't even right.

I dont have many asian friends, but as a Mexifag ive always viewed us the most racist, mainly cuz in my family we shit talk everyone and everything, and race is an easy way to start talking shit

Because thpical disney "Oh, I've only known you less than a week, but I LOVE you!" Shit. Have it paced a bit longer, maybe a few weeks or couple months and it would be believable. As is? It's just Disney shit. Not "made by" Disney, "Rainbows and hugs and let's make Pocahontas a love story" Disney.

>Oh, I've only known you less than a week, but I LOVE you!" Shit. Have it paced a bit longer, maybe a few weeks or couple months

By the end, I think it would be safe to say they've known each other for perhaps months. You've got to take into account the time between Judy's resignation and her apology to Nick. Also, however long it took for Nick to join the force and graduate from the Academy. From the time they first meet to the time we see the credits roll, i think it's safe to say we're looking at an elapsed time of about 2-3 months minimum.

i'm so glad i live i country so conservative other races and minorities are so sparse here we treat them like some cool exotic addition
except gypsies, fuck those

Becauze they are saving judy for the last human man in the sequel

Poland?

yah.

hussar wings pls

>Those two are gonna hook up, right? They've fucking GOT TO at this point, right?

That would be beastiality. Disney's not touching that one.

Bestiality is human on unintelligent animal, user
Animal on animal is just mating.

By your logic, this pic should be illegal

Why was she a bunny though?

Hmm, fair, though they did a poor job of making it stick and showing it. Even a god damn montage like Judy's wpuld have helped.

Judy's prejudices played a big role in creating the pred scare. It's true that she didn't need to be there for people to start seeing the trend, but she spelled it out for everyone as she understood it without thinking of the consequences. She's also naive to think that saying the things she said were no big deal.

The movie was good to point out that racism isn't just offending deliberately and openly, but it's something everyone carries with them.

What's it called when you're in such a position that on your search for things to complain about you settle on hating a movie because it's about prejudice? Privilege?

Asians, especially Japanese are called xenophobic (worst than racist) all the time. Fuck your "anti-white" victimhood, I'm sorry the progressives think locally.

What point was that?

They aren't together. You can see that little hip bump that Judy does at the end at Nick as flirting, but it could just be friendly.

>though they did a poor job of making it stick and showing it

I can see where you're coming from. There isn't much in the way of visual cues (calendars flipping, seasons changing) to help us out with that, so I don't blame you for not seeing it.

>backs up stance with one instance before citing that instance may actually be against his stance.

Nigga come on

What's the matter?
Can't handle a bigger girl?

I knon you and the creators of the movie probably think they created a leftist message piece, but it's actually pretty right wing, anti-BLM. Its procop, Bogo gave a pretty terse summary of the "thin blue line" idea. The racial agitation is actually instigated by a politician for their own gain. And the movie gave the impression that stereotypes have a legitimate basis for their origin, and it's up to the individual to distinguish themselves, rather than force society to just accept you.

>xenophobic (worst than racist)
How did you get past the CAPTCHA, robutt? Social mores do not follow naive logic.

>Cops are corrupt racist scum and criminals are sympathetic and din do nuffin.
What do you think?

The leg meat tastes like crab.

Everyone has their phobias, they're irrational and can be quite bothersome but you might not quite get it until you've actually had a proper panic attack from it. Apparently most of my family is afraid of snakes, I quite like them.

>Judy: Kind hearted, open. and well meaning but has prejudices she does not recognize. Not corrupt
>Nick: Sleazy scumbag who has become jaded over the years and has locked his heart away. Not a dindu

You did not watch the movie. Vent your boredom elsewhere.

Sneks are cool too

Judy.
The woman is always right. Always. Never question that.

>meter maid starts race war

>Badly hurts a friend, and nearly starts a race war. Wallows in her guilt before apologizing sincerely for what she did, later seeking to undo the damage she's done
>Hurr durr feminist propaganda

I'm not gonna pretend the MSM isn't full of that kind of bullshit, but If you're so bored that you bitch about movies you have not seen, why don't you just go fish for epic GETs on /s4s/ or some shit

Who would you rather pet, Judy or Nick?

yes

>Judy: Jackbooted thug who will step all over you if you run your business in a way she doesn't like
>Nick: A humble entrepreneur and business owner, harassed by the cops.

ebin

Everyone in the racist cops town knows the slang term for the mcguffin. Her parents even have a damn story that the dad has told "the kids" including Judy about. The even more racist fox knows about them. There was no point of her not knowing what those were other than to push a dumb race angle.

Nick never has a conflict of personal interests or falling out with his other fox friend about helping/becoming a cop, as is a real problem that ethnic groups face in cities.

The movie ends implying that Nick and Judy are dirty cops that will allow a repeat offender who is listed as priority for ring leading an illegal underground street race to go free.

Yeah I watched the movie, from what it didn't steal from better buddy cop films, it just did a worse job at.

Don't forget she has mob ties within her first month on the force.

As well a cop can't do anything about enforcing food sanitation. That belongs to the department of health and a health inspector. A cop can file a complaint to a health inspector who will follow up, but if no offences are found upon their inspection then there is no citation. As well sanitation grading is not a pass fail immediately thing. The inspector will come in and tell them what needs fixed/improved then give them a set number of days to meet these requirements before issuing a failure and closing the store.

>Everyone in the racist cops town knows the slang term for the mcguffin. Her parents even have a damn story that the dad has told "the kids" including Judy about. The even more racist fox knows about them. There was no point of her not knowing what those were other than to push a dumb race angle.

???

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Newfag please

Ah, just leave him alone

A lot of things in the movie weren't really in line with real world police work. Meter maid stuff is usually taken care of by a bunch of old guys in the citizen's league who are about to retire. You are not given assignments in a briefing room, but you are assigned certain jobs from the get go, depending on qualifications. If you are road patrol, you will not be guarding the courthouse tomorrow because Chief Bogo reassigned you. HIghway Patrol is your job, just like Homicide Detection is the other guy's job as is, SWAT, Booking, etc.

Not to mention she would have needed to shadow a more senior officer while on patrol for a while. In the case that a rookie messes up it's the senior officers fault for not properly training them. Bogo letting her go on her own would actually be taking full responsibility for any misconduct. In Bogo's defense though she did disobey direct orders twice, and one of them was directly undermining his authority when she took on the case.

That's a stretch.

>???
He's talking about night howlers. Everyone in Judy's town knew about them and Judy grew up hearing the story about her uncle. Her knowing what they were would have eliminated her assumption of the aggression being triggered by primal instinct and starting a race war.

If a sequel is ever made, will they kiss Sup Forums?

it was Gideon's Family that called the flowers Night Howlers, not hers. Yes, she knew what the flowers were, and we see that when she seizes the buds from Weaselton and tries to explain their dangers to Bogo. She just wasn't familiar with the slang terminology, which we don't see said by anyone except Gideon and secondhand by the chauffeur.

Nick would probably go along with it, making it less fun. So Jude the dude it is.

I'd sure like them to.

I've seen so much art of them I'm satisfied though.
But it would be nice.

I want to have Nick making fun of me for wanting to pet him and seeing him beg me to keep petting as I pet him

Arnie and Jaime Lee Curtis in True Lies

Lol. Get over it.
Nice over simplification btw ;-)

Grampa Otis. Old man knows his shit.

nick is in the right, judy in the left