youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

helped pay for our effort in WW2

THE FUCKING U S OF A

it was Rhodesia and America.

i can post more Rhodesia pics if anyone wants them.

Please do

Please.
Hurt me.

>Rhodesia is gone forever

Didn't they breed the Rhodesian ridgeback (Great Dane sized dog) to hunt lions?

Yes please

yes please

alright lads

here we go

yes lions and niggers, ill be buying two from a breeder in my state once i have the money.

don't tell me the lurkers are gone.

im interested. tell me things about this place, I have no idea what it is

kind of hard to put in a nut shell but i will post some videos in a minute

heres a good pic.

heres a biased but good and pretty honest doc, ian smith really puts the hammer down calmly in this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc

A great land carved from nothing by hard working white men only to be stolen by lazy blacks, communists, and bleeding heart politicians.

is this just white mans burden propaganda or is there real proof of ending atrocities?

What has become of this great land, and why?

very accurate post right here

Only my friends call me Crouks.

We have no hope of creating another Rhodesia unless white identity politics continues its surge.

K I gotta watch all that later, the big game is on now guys

no they actually helped prevent further tribal warfare with their police force and army as far as i know.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUJeB0Gb2w
youtube.com/watch?v=i27hOVni0IA
youtube.com/watch?v=PW5SD_NYqBQ
also more pics and vids coming shortly

better be hockey not USA cuckball.

please do yourself a favor and watch these when you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY

pics of when terres shot down a civilian airliner

thanks guys, I am watching the world series, 9th inning in game seven and the score is tied, if you are ever going to watch now is the time

ehh fair enough just try not to worship any black athletes while you're at it.

any lurkers?

i have a lot more rare pics to post if people still want more

More. Rhodesian is master race and I lost my folder.

This is my favorite. Been looking for it for a while.

Post rares matecunt

you got it f.a.mily

If we had tolerate Rodesia than Europe going to be next

gotcha

Recently met a girl whose family was from Rhodesia, bith parents were born there. She was gorgeous and 6'3". She was impressed because I was the only guy she met that knew what Rhodesia was.

>tfw Sup Forums made that happen.

Lurking please post more

I got some Rhodesia's for you too.

Slowly but surely, thing are turning, my friend. We may not see the change we wish to see in our lifetimes, but we can work to create a better world for our children and their children.

Finally I can post this

>tfw no rugby shorts in the 'stan

One of my best memories has to be doing a perimeter patrol on PT shorts/shirt/shoes with a vest, gloves, and no helmet.

fire force. .

HAWKER

PRIDE

WORLD

WIDE

What a wonderful thread. /k/ would love you

the troopies called this black faceprint "black is beautiful" and they would carry small jars of it for when they crossed the border

This is what old Sup Forums was like if you were to add 20 more posters damning Zimbabwe and jews to Hades. I miss old Sup Forums.

>What was the greatest nation of the 20th century
Leaf-land we elected a homo prime minister and our largest province (economy wise) has kept a dyke in power, and the pair of them kept pedophile out of jail. We are progressive as fuck

Bring it on. I worry the memory of Rhodesia will be gone from memory from most people in a generation.

nice bro apparently the whites in rhodesia were among the tallest on average whites in the world.
you better get all up in the girl and make some babies mate

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

Wtf I've never even heard this shit

How did they lose

Rhodesia's attack aircrafts.

your wish..

Looks like a happy family.

Wonder where they fled to?

>One of my best memories has to be doing a perimeter patrol on PT shorts/shirt/shoes with a vest, gloves, and no helmet.

sounds like fun

Found another one in my folder

And do night raids with amazing success. Rhodesians had the love of liberty and the soldier mentaily of America along with the bantz of Australia.

Truly the master race.

Lol mugabe was educated by jesuits

She was a college volleyball player. We decided to stay friends after she found out I used to date one of her best friends. She didn't want to be eskimo sisters with her, I guess.

I talked with her dad though, awesome guy. Has a Rhodiesian accent still.

they fought off the commies just fine but it was the sanctions from America and the rest of the world that really led to their downfall. watch the vids in the thread and you will understand bro.

That's a pretty cool pic

Lurker here. Loving this

Aye. Rhodesia contributed more men per capita than anyplace in the empire.

Reminds me of the zebra pics of that were "impossible to tame".

I always wondered if whites moved to Africa during the Roman times if we'd be riding around on Rhinos with cheetah pets.

ahh id be still trying anyway, thats good stock. she's probably a smart girl too.

And now you have liberals wanting to tear down Cecil Rhodes statues. I'm not even Anglo and I want to shoot them.

>Settlers fighting invaders while trying to establish an identity in a savage territory
Was Rhodesia really just a white Israel?

To WWII that is.

She is, and I mean that. She was head over heels when we meet, even though I am a couple inches shorter. She'll warm up, it'll just take time. Her dad is already telling her to hang out with me.

I'm keeping at it. Chad here, so I won't sperg out or fuck this up. Can't promise I'll marry her, but we'll be kissing on New Year's Eve.

Yes. In fact Israel was one of their only friends.

The Jews knew that as long as the SJW could virtue signaling by killing whites by proxy they wouldn't turn to the Jews with their limp wbristed rage.

frankly you could say that about a lot of places like america, and other various african colonies white men settled at.

Not Rhodesia related but felt like posting because of and

That's a good one. Without whites to conserve wildlife Zimbabwe is literally selling their wildlife off.

shit man that post and those doubles seal the deal mate, you need to marry her and have at least 3-4 kids, do it for Rhodesia, and aAmerica and most of all the white race, i know I would.

It's a double edged sword, though. Israel was allies with South Africa as well, didn't stop them from funding the ANC and communists there.

Israel has a habit of playing both sides, getting what they want, and screwing you over.

And if we don't change, it'll happen to the US within 40 years. Not against a jewish homeland, but they have got to stop kiking up politics in other countries.

Look at this place. Like a fairytale land.

Kinda like any time some white people moved to a new land. The US was basically that only it was still cool to kill of uneducated savages back then so now we have a country.

Now that is old Sup Forums, makes me sad.

was rhodesia actually racist or is that just a UN meme?

wikipedia doesn't say shit and I don't want to buy books

Truth. Absolute truth.

exactly ian smith had suspicions that the Israelis were funding ZIRPA, ZANLA and mugabe and nkomo with weapons and food and supplies, however ian could not prove it with anything more than what would equate to circumstantial evidence in an international court, so he never said anything especially seeing as they were one of the few allies they had.

user, that pic...

The people were because they were realistic about the population but the government wasn't.

Voting was based on income and property ownership not unlike early America. They had black voters, black MPs, and black millionaires.

You're always going to have ethnic tension, this is true even with African tribes in modern South Africa.

Were Rhodesians calling blacks niggers? I'm sure some were. Were they trying to eradicate them from the face of the earth? No.l, I do not believe so.

What was happening was theu were willing to accomodate blacks and live a separate but equal life, not unlike US segregation. It is a lot more complicated than that obviously, but you can check out called "Mugabe and the White Africa". It's on youtube and is pretty fair.

Like most warlord and tyrants, the only people that benefitted were the friends and family members of the dictator, and screwed over everyone else.

with the vids i have posted in this thread especially the first.

I'm gonna try. I know it would give me pause if she used to date one of my best friends. It'll take time, but a need my ex (from like 7 years ago) to be fi e with it. She's married and all that so I doubt she'll care.

Rhodesia girl is jusy really respectable and doesn't want to be resented. Once she gets the okay, I think it'll be fine. The dad already likes me, so I am in. He's like is you were to cross a name vet with an Aussie bogan. One of the funniest guys ever, but has seen some shit.

another great short documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U

Show some restraint and some respect.

man i am pretty jelly of that situation, try your hardest mate it will be worth it in the end, trust me.

>mfw I did my capstone on COIN in Southern Africa
>mfw my advisor said I was treading on thin ice with it but gave me the green light
>mfw I had one of the best papers in the department
>mfw I called the liberals out on the "national sovereignty" bullshit
>mfw I know why Africa is in the mess it is in now, but nobody will listen because the UN and hippies have a death grip on the narrative

Anybody want a short reading list on Rhodesia and South Africa?

... but that's even better than what burgerland had, and yet rhodesia was the racist government?