Fellow Washingtonians form cascadia when?

Fellow Washingtonians form cascadia when?

McMinnville here

fuck you

What will Cascadia do when Alaska wars you?

British Columbian reporting in.

Hapa in the middle of poo in loo land, please help.

Why would Cascadia be Catholic, most people here are fedoras

That's true, however Catholicism was the religion of Western Europe under it's highest levels of success.

Not only that but the religion of the monarchs who had ran Europe at these levels or immense innovation and prosperity.

Obviously gaining independence from the US and Canada would not be easy, and after some sort of conflict or civil war the populace would be much more open towards returning to some sort of organized religion. It provides community, traditional values, and has a culture and history incomparable to any other Christian denomination.

Laugh because our army would be roughly 10 times larger.

Alaska wouldn't do that.

In fact I believe the Alaskan people are smart enough to realize if they were to seek independence by means of secession they would face immense threat from Russia and the United States. So joining Cascadia would be the smartest choice to make, it would be a symbiotic relationship.

No, that's not the idea.

We wouldn't want to become similar to the nations in which we wanted to separate from, we wouldn't get to the point where we would need to intimidate Alaska with our larger manpower.

Not only would that be pretty nigger-ish consider it's one of the reasons we would secede from the United States, but it wouldn't be necessary as we would hopefully diplomatically annex Alaska.

Why is Oregon so beautiful?

I agree. I just found the idea of Alaska attacking us preposterous.

Washingtonian in Reno reporting here. Lots of expats here. Perhaps we can establish an outpost in order to threaten California's flank.

I live in New Mexic- I mean the Yakima Valley, so probably not soon for me.

Try it and we will burn your forests down with napalm, salt your fields, execute every post-pubescent male and rape American babies into every northwestern womb.

Then we will burn down your holy places and build parking lots and McDonalds. This is not a country with 'citizens' this is the most powerful Mafia the planet Earth has ever witnessed.

>not adding in state mascot to tree outline
C'mon son!

It really wouldn't make any sense.

Nearly half of California would be Cascadian land.

After removing the degenerates and spics of course.

HAHAHAHAHA ORANGE PICKING SPICS

wew lad, that would help us out in terms of international support.

My buddy visited him when he was pulling that shit, top kek.

What would you ideal borders for Cascadia be?

Ignoring the other hypothetical borders, this is most likely what Cascadia would take after the fall of the Union. Also including Hawaii.

Securing dominance in Pacific trade would be extremely important, in fact I would go as far as saying establishing some sort of Pacific thalassocracy is the goal.

I'll edit your map in a few minutes.

Holy shit that stretches really far down south, you might as well take Baja peninsula as well while you're at it since you've already completely cucked usa from the west coast, Kek

Here's a revised map.

Obviously I wouldn't want to be overextended, and Southern California and Baja California is filled with a ton of spics we wouldn't feasibly be able to get rid of.

forgot pic

What is the star supposed to signify.

That's a large country with lots of resources and lattitude.
It would actually be fucking neat driving the whole length of the country, starting at redwoods then finishing at frozen mountains of alaska
Heavily forested with a lots of sea food
what would you do about the san fransico problem? I suppose you could kick them out like the liberals in seattle and bc, Kek

Tigard, Oregon reporting in

North star

Since we're all assembled when do war on Alaska?

>Hawaii included

I think northern cali ends at sacramento? If included in cascadia I think that would me the southern most city

I deliver eggs to Yakima and the selah area twice a week. Your assessment is correct.

Yeah the idea would be if necessary, the nation could be completely self sufficient. Alaska would help out greatly in this.

It would be extremely beautiful as well no doubt.

>what would you do about the san fransico problem?
The so called Marxist Liberals and progressives would die immediately if there were any sort of conflict in gaining our independence. In fact most city dwellers would die, which is where there are the greatest concentrations of East Indians, niggers and these faggots.

Even if some of the HIV ridden cucks manage to stay alive, they'll be weak and vulnerable by the time we take power and the effort needed to dispose of them would be very much worth the extremely important trading post/harbor located in the area.

Interdasting

No war with Alaska faggot, they'd be part of Cacscadia. All those recourses wew lad.

They have tons of hapas not to mention it's an important place for exerting dominance in the Pacific.

Portland reporting in

kill me now

who /pullman/ here

When we finish our war with the USA & Canada then we will take alaska

misclicked, that was only meant for

>Imblyign the degenerates will survive the civil war for our independence
You'll be fine user, soon enough we'll have ours. Read this

I used to date a girl who lived close to Yakima, she hated Mexicans, kek.

I know your feel thats why I live in the suburbs specifically tigard thankfully im at a university right now

I'm a mixed mutt of the dark variety. Can I move to Cascadia and be one with the people I envision seeing myself with since I was 10?

Suburbs a shit desu.

What mix are you?

Cascadia is Protestant, not a bunch of kid diddler Catholics

we should make a shit ton of fake twitter accounts calling for cascadian nationalism.

Blaxican. I know what you are thinking. Literally the lowest of minorities but I'm no nigger or spic.

Better then the city full of degenerates

I'm
From Washington how do I join this cascadia? I'm from eastern Washington

What the hell is going on here? I live in a tiny town called Amboy. I had no idea there were any big town rivalries.

No fucking way anbody in here in Eastern Washington liberal faggots from Vancouver, Ca or Western Oregon.

Protestantism is shit first of all, Schismatics are fucking cancer.

And second, just because the Jews and Marxists have subverted Catholicism doesn't mean the institution itself must be done away with.

It's the best Christian denomination and one of the longest lived nations in the West was Catholic.

Again, Protestantism is just a slippery slope towards Secularism as is found in the modern PNW, and this cannot be had tbqh.

>Cascadia
>Catholic

If we're gonna be a hapa nation why not invent our own hapa religion that combines Buddhism/Taoism with Christianity?

That's pretty bad senpai, maybe you could be a part of some independent California. The accepted populations would be Hapas (Eurasians), whites and Native Americans.

There isn't much worse than a metropolitan area/big city.

Yakima is a hell on earth.

No rain and no white people.

You could spend all day trying to find someone that speaks English. Literally everyone is Mexican. Just nuke that shithole and move on.

That would be a good idea, I understand that's what we did for Trump, but how would we go about doing it for Cascadia?

leave vancouver faggot, easy as that.

Aside from win? idk

Oh I kind of like that. Can we have a scientist priest order like 40k?

There isn't anything to join right now. Soon enough I'm going to make a website and forum and we can start gaining influence in our local governments/communities.

Tri-Cities here. It was slowly gaining ground but it is starting to get shitty here as well especially the last couple years.

I have seen a couple of people from Eastern Washington in this thread, and quite a few people from Spokane participate in the generals.

Yakima river canyon is cool tho breh. Good fly fishing.

thankfully is easy to get public office

Because Catholicism is already established and proven to be the best. Not to mention it's not like the entire nation will be hapas, there will still be quite a large white population.

Let's not get all edgy in trying to create some sort of new ideology/religion for our ethnostate when we have something tested by time and shown to be successful.

Traditional Catholicism will be the foundation of our nation, but that's not to say we cannot incorporate some ideas from other religions into our lives if proven to be regenerate and beneficial.

Well I do have some Native American in me but its so diluted by now its probably not even to be considered. Though I don't think you should isolate people base on race. You should be isolating out the weak and the dumb.

I like your thinking senpai

We need a Catholic monarch to unite the glorious PNW. Fuck (((America))) and fuck Canada. We need our own country.

Can't wait for the civil war so we can start our own country while the Feds are too busy fighting Dixie land.

Oregonbro here. There's gonna a lot more interest in Cascadian secession if Trump wins. Be ready.

We should make a cascadia general

I really don't get the cascadia meme. This is the cuckiest place on earth.

A FUCKING TREE

Says Wisconsin

Me ex's grandparents lived in Yakima and they hated Mexicans even more than her. I'm a hapa so they thought I was half Mexican or something at first. Her grandfather really opened up to me once we started with the banter though.

I think the girl is dating some nig now, pretty funny tbqh, I still talk to the grandfather because he's so based.

>If you kill your enemies they win
Why don't you fuck off Chang/Gurpoovinder?

You guys should check out Eastern Orthodoxy, it's serving the Slavs well.

Yes, most of the time you run unopposed. Most people don't really care about public office, but that's where you start to gain influence on a National level.

Unfortunately it will be the wrong people wanting to form it. Seattle and Portland need to be nuked off the map along with a few other select cities before we can achieve a truly glorious Cascadia.

I'm in Seattle right now, nigger. I get called racist just for arguing against illegal immigration.

You people are fucked. Do you know Alaskans cause I live on the border and they lover Murcia they would never leave they are basically like Texans, but way more guns, and way more crazy.

Fuck off there is already a huge established Protestant presence here.

I'm a Texasfag and the biggest conversation right now is to leave the country.

Only thing is we have a bunch of retard that think we can legally cede.

What's the point of establishing an ethnostate if we allow any mongrel/nigger/spic into our nation? Maybe the most successful/impressive non accepted ethnicities may be accepted in extremely low numbers if they assimilate immediately (ie: marrying an ethnic Cascadian)... but for the most part no, we wouldn't allow nigger spics in our country. I'm sorry friendo.

Eastern Washingtonian here. Were moving in with the midwest.

Yakima used to be a haven for farmers.

Rich soil for the best hops and pears on earth. The Mexicans came and ruined Yakima. Run down homes, gangs, drive by shootings. It's bad. The Mexicans even dropped Catholicism for Protestant heresy or Mormonism because those churches will give them free shit.

Also wtf is a hapa?

>Yakistan

The taliban spics haven't gotten to you yet?

Wiping out our own cities isn't the answer. If we want Cascadia to fare better than its parent nation, then we'll have to find a way to heal the urban/rural cultural rift.

Eastern Orthodoxy is too preoccupied with other things. Traditional Catholicism made Western Europe what it was at it's best, and now that it has left Catholicism it is degenerate. I think we could reach higher levels of success with Traditional Catholicism.

And knowing we would most likely need support from Russia in order to secede, I'd like it if they could not influence us through religion as Russia is to Orthodox Christianity as is Rome is to Catholicism (we wouldn't allow the Vatican to interfere in the administration of Cascadia, but I'm just saying).

Oh no, I am not saying let niggers and spics in. I use those words to describe the lower 75% of those bellow an intelligence level. Its pretty sad knowing that you are part of a race that full of dumbass.

Now I do think people like me who don't even see race anymore and perfectly okay with assimilating and think it should be a thing for any region should have for those. All I would probably keep in tradition is the food I love and maybe some of my Texas attitude. Nothing wrong with culture as long as it doesn't impede the lives of others where you live.

Only thing that would even get me on my race card is the
>I have a black friend

It is not urban vs rural that is the problem.
It is the liberal shit and "diversity" in those cities that is the problem. That is the reason we need to leave in the first place.

Let's not get out of hand. Obviously we wouldn't want to do anything illegal to give the Feds a reason to destroy our movement. Small steps first, establishing a concrete Cascadian identity, then growing our regenerate communities by raising healthy, happy families. While doing this gaining power in our communities and public office.

This is what we do if we want to actually secede.

Portland or Seattle guys? I want lots of Filipinas and I may be living in my car for a little while.

You haven't been around much down here in the states have you? There is a ton of military installations in Washington alone, this won't happen unless we have their support at some point. Also, no American will ever trust Ivan enough to believe Russia will help us secede not to just turn us into a satalite state.

This is very true. I think the time at which we will probably need to form Cascadia is after Trump serves his to terms (if he does). After that the establishment will most likely put in a very progressive candidate in office.

However if Hillary is elected, we need to start working immediately at gaining our independence.

I have made a couple, but I never have the time to make them everyday. What time daily do you think would be best?

Extra flags meme?

wew and how many of those Protestants are practicing Christians? Truly Protestantism has served the PNW well.

Maybe in the NWF I will finally score