So does this mean prior to dying against The Beyonders; Thor thought "Haha Fuck off Gorr you Mortal Fucking Shit...

So does this mean prior to dying against The Beyonders; Thor thought "Haha Fuck off Gorr you Mortal Fucking Shit. The universe unquestionably needs us gods"

Probably, I mean doesn't the hammer pick who's worthy now since it's sentient? Honestly at this point who cares anymore.

>"No the big god killing monster was actually a good guy and all your friends and family should just fucking die"
>This breaks Thor's will

Holy fuck why do Thor fans still buy Marvel? Do they have to rape him before you guys will stop being Marvel's battered wives?

B-b-b-ut a-user, Jane is worthier since she has cancer.

He wasn't a good guy, he was a fucking monster who had a good point and then acted upon it in a completely repellent manner. Thor realized that while Gorr's motivation was on-point I'm sure he'd also still argue that what he did with that motivation was unforgiveable.

The inability to separate the individual from the community is one of the fundamental flaws of the left. It’s why they label all white people as racist white supremacists, and why everyone outside their realm of politics is a nazi. Thor is doing the same thing here. Well, Aaron is. He’s saying because a few gods are bad, all of them are worthless.

>"All my friends and family from Sif to Volstagg to Fandrall are unworthy and the genocidal freak actually had a good point."

The DC equivalent would be Superman being broken by Lex telling him that all Kryptonians are garbage from Kara to Peej to himself.

It's horrible and Thor fans that still read Thor aren't real Thor fans, they're Thorcucks.

It's not much better but the actual reason this exists is that Marvel editorial and Aaron literally couldn't think of something after years of lead time so they just made up some bullshit. I personally think that makes it less retarded than if they unironically thought it was a good plot thread but I can see how one would think the opposite.

>Gorr was right
>about what
>everything
Nope

>Aaron literally couldn't think of something after years of lead time

HOUSE OF IDEAS EVERYBODY

Well, Kryptonians aren't gods and they are already dead. And they are not getting worship by humans.

>The inability to separate the individual from the community is one of the fundamental flaws of the left
Said without a shred of irony.

>they are not getting worship by humans.
Some people literally think Superman is a god, they even did a story arc where they'd try killing themselves since they thought he was omnipresent.

>Some people literally think Superman is a god, they even did a story arc where they'd try killing themselves since they thought he was omnipresent.

People think superman was a god because of his powers. I don't think clark kent wants people worship him and thinks he is a god.

Yeah I know Clark doesn't see himself as a god, I just pointed out that you're wrong that people don't worship him.

I figured someone would try this retort in order to come off as clever. But no. Opponents to the left do not make outrageous accusations about the left as a whole when a small number of them does something stupid. That’s exclusively an attribute of the left.

Wait, I thought we already knew what Fury told him, and it's that he has an imouto he never cared for and was sold out to the angels, and then he and Loki teamed up to save her? I think it was in a Teen Loki book?

You realize by saying "the left does this", "the left thinks that", you're LITERALLY proving yourself wrong, right?

Still, Kryptonians didn't come down and say "We're your gods now, worship us"!

Unless it is zod.

But it's true. Pagan gods are worthless and shouldn't be worshipped.

Like, is you argument that we SHOULD worship Thor?

>Opponents to the left do not make outrageous accusations about the left as a whole when a small number of them does something stupid.

I could search for a real concrete example, but you are literally doing it.

Zod didn't think himself a literal God, just superior to Earth scum, coupled with his Might Makes Right attitude.

Yeah, institutional criticism is pretty much a must for any political discussion.

Where's the edit where he said "Donald Blake was a better man."?
That felt like a better reveal than this trash.

There are so many better things that could have been besides "Gorr was right".

Why wasn't it "Thor will kill Jane Foster?"

>Why wasn't it Thor will kill Jane Foster?

Because if Thor thought "Thor will kill Jane", it wouldn't be enough to just put down the hammer. He would have stopped anyone else from picking it up.

Because Aaron is a hack?

Why hasn't he been fired yet? Especially after Secret Empire.

Whose dick is he sucking to keep his job?

>Unworthy says what.

Whoa user you DIDN'T LIKE SECRET EMPIRE? You didn't like the Sam wank as one true cap just for him to go back as Falcon? You didn't like Sam and Misty? You didn't like BARF the shithuman who barfs out mcguffins? You didn't like how captain keikkaku acted like a dumbass in the last issue? You didn't like how Kobik CHOSE not to fix everything? But why user, it was the comic event of the summer.

>Hey guys remember how much people liked Iron Man going evil and being replaced by his teenage self?
>Lets do that but with a magic clone of Captain America created by a reality warping little girl

>What? Yeah she could just make everything better. But damn it I want to leave my mark on Marvel history!

What I hated the most was how little Pymtron mattered beyond his one issue. In fact, Pymtron should gave been the hero that saves the day, not Kobick, Sam or MindCap

Jason Aaron and Nick Spencer do look a lot alike, but they are not the same person.

>You didn't like how Kobik CHOSE not to fix everything?

I hope they explain that thing. Can she bring back people back to life?

>Holy fuck why do Thor fans still buy Marvel?
I don't. Marvel's Thor is dead for me. There's only some self-loathing and whining hobo with an axe.

He's literally coming back in legacy.

You forgot the rule that part of holding bad writers accountable for what they've done is not taking into account whether or not they've written it.

It's called Bendis' Law

I need this in comic form

Yeah she can, she's basically omnipotent

Meh. It'll be written by Jason Aaron so it'll suck.

The damage has been done.

I'm fine with that. Pymtron is still around so we might get something with him

In the context of the Marvel universe? Thor unquestionably exists, and is extremely kindhearted and generous. Why would you worship some bullshit christian god/TOAA that only five superpowered people have ever met?

No, it would be Luthor telling Superman that the world would be better if superheroes weren't interfering with it.

Yes, but because Reed is a complete dick this didn't get put back in when he remade reality.

I know how it looks, but that’s how it is. Feel free to provide counter examples though.

More like he was unable to believe he was unworthy of being needed in that moment. At that time it was ha Im worth it afterall.

You can let go of humility when you are about to die.

no, that's what the watcher's eye revealed to him. issues later before original sin wrapped up you had the whole whisper moment that was the mother of all dragged plot contrivances.