What other Sup Forums shows would cause shootings? What would their manifesto be like?

What other Sup Forums shows would cause shootings? What would their manifesto be like?

Do note that mlp helped with the cocept of EGS friendship/sisterhood and shit

I don't know maybe a Rick & Morty crazed fan would go inside a busy Mc Donalds restaurant, shout "Hey guys want to see if there's an afterlife or not", shoot the place, and then steal all of the chicken nuggets and meme sauce.

"I want to kill all humans because none of them will ever be as funny as Daffy Duck, and I have no sense of humor myself."

Steven Universe 100%. This guy was a tranny who browsed tumblr remember? tumblr loves SU so if the next nutjob who thinks they're actually an alien with multiple souls from planet Xoron sent to defeat the bad guys will be a fan of SU with a gemsona who claims that SU made them realize they were not really human or something fucking nuts like that.

You'd be surprised

Let's see if a month from now that is verified.

Dont know what you mean. Sup Forums had a big doxx day getting all the shooter's info

It would be big if true

>78 episodes
>78 pics in that thread

Pedofags will be BTFO from western society.

My money on a loud house inspired rapist. Does that count?

Surprised a VA hasn't been kidnapped by a crazy fan yet.

I desperately want this to be true.
I want to live in the dumbest timeline.

It´s on. Betting on a BIGMOUTH crazed fan raping teenage girls, and doctors saying that ephebophilia is not a disease.
Ephebophilia pride parade when

Wich one would be? Probably a MLP one.
>PinkPie or Rarity VA

> Solid Evidence That PowerPuff Girls Cause Mass Shootings
oh okay then.

> that one user that tulpa'd too hard and is having delusions of being PP
> gonna hunt down the actress and ripout and steal her voicechords

only a matter of thyme.

obviously would be a screwball fan =lel=

>This guy was a tranny who browsed tumblr remember?
I don't think he was a tranny I think he was obsessed with that one specific character. Trannies want to become a girl, not a specific fictional girl.

>that one user that tulpa'd too hard and is having delusions of being PP

Are you referring to that PinkiePony autist that was on tumblr and youtube back in 2014?

Nah there's -another one- recently who found a random cupcake wrapper on his floor despite having no cupcakes or anything such as well as previous post. tulpas and hypnosis is fucky business kids!

If a reality star can become POTUS a man can become infamous over his waifu

Stephen be praised

No, he wasn't in love with Ember at all. His ghost waifu was a completely original character.
The guy was a tranny, he just decided it was less trouble to kill other people and himself than transition. In a way he was right.

>subtitles for ants

Sorry I'll just give ya the short version

nice

Can somebody just kidnap and kill tara strong already

Post nudes if you do

he said he was a tranny in one of his videos, you uninformed retard