Ben 10: alien x

Was alien x was a mistake?

*was alien x a mistake.

it was a cool concept but they literally reference what is wrong with it in the show:
it's literally just filler. I think there are much worse aliens that add less to the show than alien x did.

I
I still don't understand how they were able to find it's DNA

apparently these fuckers just float around in space. You are liable to hit one with your ship.

They are like space deer.

Is hitting deer a thing?like hitting kangaroos?

Could he really beat both Superman AND Goku?

Space deer that can blink you out of existence.

But yeah, mostly useless...

I dont know about kangaroos but deer tend to just jump into front of cars and get hit, other times they'll run out in the road and stare into your headlights and you'll hit them if you dont brake fast enough

Didn't they say that futureben gets total control of alien x?

if alien x doesn't exist but everything still happens the same way, how will they undo the Anihilaarg going off?

Yes

Absolutely!

Why were all the Alien Force aliens just clones of the original 10?
>Swampfire
Heatblast and Wildvine combo
>Brainstorm
Grey Matter but a crab and not a frog
>Big Chill
Ghostfreak
>Echo Echo
Ditto with Grey Matter's size
>Humongousaur
Generic stronk alien and Way Big (or rather Somewhat Big)
>Goop
Upgrade without the tech powers
>Jetray
Stinkfly (flying aliens are objectively the worst)
>Chromastone
This one pisses me off more than anything else. I can forgive the previous seven because at least the designs are cool. This one however is just a skinny manlet Diamoncock. And I fucking love my nigga Diamondcock, so it's no small thing when I say Jobberstone is the absolute worst. He's literally a carbon copy, I hate this purple nigger so fucking much

Spider Monkey and Alien X are the only original aliens, and even then the latter is useless so really that's one original alien out of nine

I feel He only exist so ben can have a cheap super mode for fan debate battles...

Giving a character a rare strongest form that they will never practically use for plot reasons but solely exists so the fandom can point to it in vs threads arguments

by the time the voices if their heads get into an agreement about blinking you out of existance you would probably be long dead.

Just an excuse for retconning whatever the fuck they want without any real explanation. Basically the space version of "a wizard did it".

Didn't Ben fight one of them in a trial or I'm making that up? I can't remember if it was an actual episode or just something I read here.

It was the "Alien X's race did it" episode

Damn, that's awesome. They even got the "a wizard did it" thing as title.

And the NPC Alien X design is way better than Ben's. For some reason his is Stan Smith with a space skin.

You know what's a terrifying thought? Dwayne McDuffie once said Alien X isn't even Ben's most powerful alien.

The Omnitrix has a total of one million-nine hundred and twenty-three aliens, all he unlocks in the future after gaining master control (in the Ben 10,000 timeline at least). That means the true scale of Ben's power is unknown.

Alien X is barely scratching the fucking surface.

This webm leaves out the part where Alien X splits into a million X's and forms a blackhole, sucking up the galactic gladiator. That's like the best part.

>95801474
>spot the aussie

Anodites are basically mini alien Xs, they're just space witches who can do practically anything without the yin yang arguing heads weakness, the just have less raw power

Thats some serious Mary sue force! I wonder if he would get along with Rick.

>Some YouTuber says Ben 10 can beat everyone

What a fag

THE CRIMSON CHIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!

Putting Ubers in the show was a mistake

You think that's bad?

>Ben 10,000 is the guaranteed timeline for Ben Prime, which means he'll always have Master Control
>Master Control not only gives him access to all one million alien forms but he has unlimited time, can switch between forms at will and can scan and unlock aliens that weren't in the in his Omnitrix prior, potentially giving him access to more forms if he wants.
>He also has the Bionitrix in the future which allows him to combine two alien forms, allowing to use the combined powers and strength of that alien, that combined with having over a million forms gives him literally endless possibilities
>The Omnitrix transforms Ben into the prime example of each alien race which means he's at peak performance and thus the most powerful example of each species.
>Alien X isn't even his strongest alien as mentioned before
>The Omnitrix PREVENTS BEN FROM DYING IN BATTLE

How is Ultimate Alien X?

No, he just gets better at bargaining for control of it.

TICK is that you?

Do you know the phrase a deer in headlights? Deer will get caught out in the road and when they see the big truck coming at them their first instinct is to freeze up completely.

Why the fuck did celestial sapiens even care that ben remade the universe after it was destroyed. What the fuck do they even debate about besides deciding what art style the next series will have.

Maybe they're really butthurt that he changed shit without spending a billion years in debate.

He's not wrong though

>jetray, echo echo, and alien x were his strongest aliens

Really makes you think

Which Ben 10,000 one cause there are 3

They were mad he did it without consulting them. Apparently, they have rules against that.

Everything after the original series was a mistake.

Omniverse was fun, Alien force/ Ultimate Alien were pretty bland and forgettable, i honestly cant remember a single plot line or arc from thise shows apart from Aggragor and the ending of the series. Omniverse, imo was fun and entertaining, though they did kinda regress bens character, i didnt mind too much. Plus they made the show into a harem anime and as is tradition, worst girl won.

Ben 10,000 changes a bit every time Ben interacts with him. He had the Ultimatrix in UAF but now he has the Bionitrix because Ben essentially retconned him after interacting with him.

So as of now he has the Bionitrix and all one million and twenty nine alien forms. Since I think the Ben 10K in the original series had, just that ten thousand aliens until he was upgraded to a million after the his second interaction with his teenage self.

so basically he becomes more powerful every time he interacts with his past self

UAF had a few memorable ones for me. Con of Wrath, Save The Last Dance and Above and Beyond come to mind.

Above and Beyond especially because Ben was beyond badass in that one and it, as well as Absolute Power shows how terrifying Ben is when he takes things seriously.