My one disappointment with the Doctor Strange movie was how fucking lame they made Dormammu look. Just a floating face...

My one disappointment with the Doctor Strange movie was how fucking lame they made Dormammu look. Just a floating face. No fire head or anything.

Do you think they'll fix it in the sequels?

>When Marvel revisits an MCU villain

Lemme stop you right there

It's not like they killed him like they killed Ronan. I'd be really surprised if he didn't return.

If he ever shows again they have to. Though I'll bet that's what Mordo will look like after he taps into dark dimension energy himself

It's Galactus all over again

Your mother is Galactus all over again, because she is fat.

comic accurate dormammu

still gets [killer queen bites the dust] ending.

better?

Dormammu clearly had a body.

One of the shots of him killing Doctor Strange over and over was literally of him crashing his forearm down onto Strange.

Would I have preferred a more traditional looking Dormammu? Yes, but it is what it is. He rules the Dark Dimension and clearly can manipulate his size and appearance

Could he make himself into a giant girl? That would be pretty cool haha

lol, imagine if he made himself a giant girl and crushed Mister Doctor by sitting on him haha that would be really funny hahaha, right guys?

extended scene of dormammu kills dr. strange lists that as death #134,369,458

Looks like I finally have an idea for a fanfic.

Theres so much potential for fanfics there.

There is no greater whore than Galactus. Think about it. Every time he eats a planet he is also eating the cocks of every male being. He is the biggest faggot.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how awesome the way he won the battle was?

He basically just annoyed Dormammu until he gave up.

Haha

The movie wasn't very good, I actually regret watching it.

You're not very good, I actually regret watching you.

>burning black man

They made him a weak ass shuma gorath ripoff

japan would LOVE the heck out of the ancient one x shuma gorath

They should actually put Shuma-Gorath in MCU, that dude's awesome.