Can anyone in DC or Marvel beat the weakest witch of the most powerfull fictional verse in existence?

Can anyone in DC or Marvel beat the weakest witch of the most powerfull fictional verse in existence?
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Maria_Ushiromiya

Yes.

Well then who is It?

No

Maybe?

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

As long as their power isn't to fire slow bullets, any Marvel or DC character can solo all of My Little Japony.

Now fuck off back to your containment board.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Seacats loses solely on the basis of being a giant steaming mess of wasted potential and unsatisfactory plot threads.

Always those VS. threads as excuses to start an Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
Fucking weebs

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG!

I thought metashit is just that, meta. Not actually strong or anything.

We need a /vs/ board for shit like this. Like CBR's rumbles community

Yeah cause magic and witches are just people pulling simple human tricks.

WITCH RAPE WITCH RAPE

I’M GOING APE FOR WITCH RAPE

Let me guess you are one of those people upset that It wasn't your typical mystery. Upset that big meanie ryukishi07 subverted your expectations?

Metashit and magic is real in umineko, they really can create multiverses and shit. They just don't do It in the human world

>Metashit and magic is real in umineko, they really can create multiverses and shit. They just don't do It in the human world
Say that in red mother fucker if you want me believe that.

It's not real user. They are just tricks.

>hashijo didn't age a day even after enough time passed for battler's hair to turn white and Ange to grow old
>Knox commandments state that paranormal agencies don't count as evidence
>in Ep 5 battler used the red to say Natsuhi is not the culprit, Dlanor said that it's not effective because it's paranormal
>red truth is literally magic
>In memoirs of Lambdadelta she says that she is the one who gave Takano power and in Higurashi magic is very real and it appears physically
>and the same Lambda turned Beatrice into the real witch
>in some bonus manga or whatever it is shown that Bern was the one who influenced Ange since her childhood and destroyed her relationship with Eva
There is probably more, but that's all I remember off the top of my head.
Also to clarify I don't mean that I believe the murders have been carried out with magic, I know the solutions to all Episodes. Im just saying that magic exist in some way

But user saying magic exists/doesn't exists in red is a forbidden move.

>yfw protag is gay
>yfw the protag has a gay marriage with the villain

Bump

They can't umineko is too OP everyone and their mother and I'm not exagerating here could solo Marvel and DC combined