CONSERVASHITS

>CONSERVASHITS

We didn't like Bush either

Obama began a world war

why didn't obama stop the "wars" then?

So they both fucked up?

You may be to idiotic to realize this but we hate bush with a burning passion. Neocons are no better than you progressives.

Actually Cheney made Bush buy two wars.

uh...

Funny how both Bush and Obama hate Trump.

We don't like Bush retard

Didn't Hillary vote for both of those wars?

Still bombing shit and we're still paying for it. At this point every president tries to get a good war in before they leave office I think. It's more a machination of the Military Industrial Complex than it is political will of the people or any given president.

>2016
>Still bashing Bush to excuse Obama.

Obama made us buy three more.
Darin the swamp.

Bush started two wars.
Obama continued them.

the wars where agreed upon with bipartisan support.

The dems just have better marketing.

Bush was a shit president too.

We bought wars?

Bush was president during an extremely shitty period of history and did the best he could.

Obama was president during what was supposed to be a recovery period and somehow managed to fuck shit up even more.

Obama fucked up just as many countries as Bush.

She's going to prison, faggot.

Deal with it.

I hate them both.
>partyline voters
Since you like to put yourself into a box, why don't you dig a hole, climb in a box and mcfucking kill yourself?

I fucking hate bigot fucks like you.

One for each of these. The price was paid in blood.

Oh look, it's another blame Bush for everything meme.

Libys and Syria op

>oh yeah, those wars

>implying anyone thought Bush was worth a fuck

We don't like Bush either. Are you fucking retarded?

So the 12 years of people constantly shitting on Bush over the Iraq war never happeneninfeinitjoiej io HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE I LIKE PEEPEE HEHEHEHE

Sage.

>It's an Occupy Democrats episode

Bush didn't make me give KBR or Blackwater thousands of dollars a year.

Obama made us buy 5 wars

Hey you can't state the current year when it doesn't include a progressive agenda you shitlord

Bush should have nuked the entire ME. Fuck the dune kuhns. he was in a no win situation with rules of war bullshit.

Check and mate

>Obama
Ah yes, the man who complained when parliament refused to follow the US into Syria.

1. We're still at war, we never stopped
2. I had health insurance before the ACA. It was $800 per YEAR with a $1000 deductible. Now, my insurance is $350 per month with a $3000 deductible. I have never hit my deductible ever. I'm being punished for being healthy, and it's fucking retarded.

Obama has entered the US into more armed conflicts than Bush

The democrat party is the party of war.

uh... if you think the vast majority of Sup Forums ever liked bush you must be new here.

Bush's two wars did not directly affect Americans like increasing healthcare coverage did.

Adding to the national debt will hurt future generations though.

>yea but bush

fuck off.

And Reagan (with Bush Sr.) bought USA the bin Laden.

Democraps and Conservashits are birds of a feather.

The vast majority of Sup Forums users still vote for the GOP down the ballot m8. They support the establisment

>made me buy $2 grand a year insurance
>muh Iraq

What a retarded argument.

There's only one presidential candidate who tore Bush a new asshole on live TV in the race

Democrats alone passed Obamacare.

I really hope it isn't repealed, let it fail on its own.

>Two wars

Both endorsed by Obama during his career as a senator.

Hey, I can't expect a child to know this stuff.

/thread

wtf i suddenly want to suck obama's dick now?

BUT HEY BLAME THE BLACK GUY
(smug image macro)

say the line shill

/n/ /new/ and Sup Forums never like bush

Whether stormfag or paleocon/paleolibertarian everyone hated neocons

I really liked that show. And toonami...sigh...

Sup Forums hates Bush too

Obama was supposed to stop blowing up brown people but he just tried to hide it behind lies and misdirection and the expense of national stability

they both sucked

>the last president was shitty so the current president can't be shitty either!
They both were horrible presidents and essentially handled by the same people. I hate this freaking argument.

>muh iraq war
>please ignore the fact that Clinton voted for it
>please ignore the fact that Clinton was responsible for Libya
>please ignore the fact that Clinton wants to take out Assad and risk war with Russia over it

kek, liberals are such hypocrites when it comes to foreign policy.

And also, I'm voting for (((Kander))) because I hate Roy Blunt that much

It's just a stupid health reform desu.
Either go all the way and socialize it completely or don't touch it at all.
As far as I'm aware this is a retarded mix that takes the worst of both systems because Obama wouldn't have been able to pass a completely socialized plan by congress.

Wait wait wait. Love or hate bush he got congress approval and had a very high approval rating going into the war. Meanwhile king nigger started libya, Egypt, and drone striking with "executive actions" or whatever the fuck.

>libtards in charge of knowing things

Trump is against the war and the Bush family hates him

and hillary wants to make you buy one with russia.

actually make us buy, because she will bring all US allies in with her

>forgot all about the wars that Obama started. Forgot about all the innocents bombed by drones.

Motherfucker, Kander is going to be nothing but Hillary's bitch boy in the Senate, who'll rubber stamp whatever the heck she wants

At least Roy Blunt is supporting Trump, and won't be a pain in his ass in the Senate

>Implying we are conservatives
WE ARE NATIONALISTS.

We are the enemies of the conservatives. Bush and Obama can both go to prison for all I care.

Was this occupy democrats thing bought by the democrat party all they do is make fun of bush who endorsed hillary

>they both want you to vote for the same corrupt candidate

Hmmm, made me think.

>Obama made my buy insurance for his worthless voting bloc

>Bush made me buy a bunch of dead mudslime third world degenerates

Yeah I got more for my money with Bush.

this whole election cycle, in 3 posts

>both wars were fought by troops that volunteered, no impact on me thus far
>Affordable Care Act is mandatory, has impact on my day to day life due to less money

same thing, r-right goys?

I just searched that email and in nowhere does it mention Syria you lying sack of rotten dog shit

>DONT LIKE (BAD THING)?

>WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT (OTHER BAD THING).

really makes you think

>1388096381874.jpg
The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for not prosecuting the torture the GOP committed

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for not closing the prison camp that the GOP opened.

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for not stopping the warrantless wiretaps that the GOP codified into law.

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for sending troops to Afghanistan when the GOP demanded it.

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for threatening war against Iran when the the GOP was all 'bomb bomb Iran".

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for not repealing DOMA when the GOP is who created and passed the DOMA law.

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for protecting the Libyan citizens from the dictator who threatened to kill them for wanting democracy.

The GOP is now trying to blame Obama for the NDAA provision for indefinite detention that the GOP wrote into the law themselves.

>Obamacare

$300 a month

>Bush's 2 wars

Still waiting on the bill to come in the mail.

Neo-con. Neo-lib. Bush is very close with hill. So find a better talking point. The same families have all been apart of the same fucking scheme asshat.

SICK FUCKING BURN BRO

FUCK CONSERVASHITS TO THE FUCKING GRAVE

Democrats voted for that war. Did you forget that?
Libtards have such short memories.

>Libya
>Syria
Mhmm. Glad your defence is that Obama isn't as bad as Bush, and even then you cuck it up.

>the GOP
I'm just some user who hate king nigger bruh

I didn't like bush either.

You Sup Forums faggots alll vote for the GOP tho

Wow huge burn, OP. Sup Forums loves nothing more than the Bush family.

>implying
Newfags should lurk, not post.

Fag, misinformation just makes the actual cucks look better when you do this shit

Basically yes.
It takes the mandatory purchase of healthcare from socialized systems and combines it with no price controls from the old system and results in profiteering on steroids and allows insurance companies to justify it by saying they're losing money in some way despite non-stop record proftis.

The wars didn't fuck up my health insurance and make it half as good at 3 times the price.

The wars would have been worthwhile if we'd actually fought them to win, instead of flushing our progress down the toilet right after the surge with all the touchy-feely hearts and minds retarded as fuck ROE shit..

If we'd rolled through the whole wars the way we did the initial invasion of Iraq, shit'd be a lot more cash than it is now, that's for sure.

Technically Congress did.
And democrats overwhelmingly voted with republicans for the wars, and for obamacare.
0/2 for your team.

>implying libshist weren't in on it to
>implying only cuckservashits were involved in those wars

Thank you

Obama made me buy health insurance AND two wars

The Democrat is now so desperate that his best argument is that despite acting exactly like the Republicans, they're totally different guys.

Daily reminder that this election, Donald Trump was the only one to call out Bush. Your criminal cunt and king nigger were both silent.

> Cuckervashits

Like that one m8

>OP equating bush with trump and obama with hillary

kys

A Drumpf presidency would be very similar to a Neocon Dubya 2.0

Obama DEATH incoming! Boom! Boom! Boom!

they're both shit

>image includes two presidents who have both endorsed hillary

Was this made by a Sup Forumslock?

Bush didn't create ISIS and he didn't cause 9/11.

Almost everyone agreed with war right after 9/11.

Obama made us buy wars as well and Hillary Clinton wants a war with Russia.

>Implying democrats pay for either of those

this is childish as fuck, how does what bush did change what obama did?

Why do liberals think being conservative = supports bush