X

What if the Xmen and all the mutants were DC comics characters? How would their lives improve or get worse

They would be considerably better off in DC since their citizens are no where near as retarded as Marvel citizens.

Well for starters, there would likely not be the sentinels, terrigen mist, or half the hate against them. However, if they did not come with a power boost, they might be outclassed depending on where they land. Or, god help them, in Gotham. No one deserves Gotham.

they will be integrated in society like any other mutant there so they will not be outcast and therefore there would be no x-men

is this a DC´s mutants thread?

Almost all metas would be mutants

Wouldn't their villains go with them? I.e. sublime who causes the mass mutant hysteria?

Well considering DC actually allow happy endings, they will make lots of mutant babies

Would Ice Man still be a gay

The problem with the mutants is that there's no real reason for them to be more hated than any other superhero- Which is fine, because Marvel Civilians are absolute nutcases. But unfortunately, it cuts out a lot of tension because DC civilians actually recognize heroes as people who do good things. And besides, if things DO get too bad, I'm sure Superman would be willing to step in to say 'Hey, stop being dicks to these guys because they were born different'

>Dick fucks X-23 immediately

Nah I see him more with Kitty, Rouge and/or Emma
BUT
>Midnighter fucks Iceman immediately

It's basically just a good time for everyone, I think? Xavier and Erik are probably both renowned world thinkers and leaders. Mutants and even other metas would probably regularly attend the school just to better learn to use their powers. The worst part would be DC still has plenty of shady military shit so you can keep all the Weapon X stuff, and that might be what affects public opinion of mutants e.g. Batman and Wolverine would clearly not get on (every single Robin *would* get on with Wolverine).

He would be bisexual.

Dick Grayson fucks the Marvel Universe when?

Which DC character would be rwtconnwd into being a mutant then?

why? they already have plenty of mutants in DC

So, sentinels would still be around, they'd just be built specifically to kill the X-Men instead of all mutants in general. Supervillains love building giant robots. And there'd still be a few people who hate them, they'd just be in the extreme minority, and they'd probably hate them for reasons other than "Yeah, fuck that mutie scum! Humans forever!" and more like the fact that they generally come off a bit more reckless and troubled, like the Teen Titan's underachieving sister-squad that goes to therapy twice a week. "Damn superpowered teenagers, being reckless and destroying my lawn while they chased down that magnet guy! Why can't they be good kids like those upstanding Titans?"

>bisexual
Which would actually mean something if he were female. A bisexual male is a fag that is also a coward.

I would say Marvel New York and the original city of Townsville are both worse places to live than Gotham.

You mean they would have plenty of mutants in DC.
Or do you mean meta-humans?

Dicks harem grows 3 sizes that day

>Supervillains love building giant robots
what's the point of being a supervillain if you can't

There would be a bunch of new shippings and maybe some mutants won't be mutants anymore like Jubilee (who will be a vampire from the beginning) and Magik (halfdemon or something) etc.

There is no reason to change Storms mutant origin but I wouldn't mind if she wasn't a mutant but some kind of goddes.

Question is if DC would also get Deadpool?

Would love to see a Nightwing and Gambit crossover.

yes, DC would get Deadpool, the Shi Ar Empire (that would be cool for Green Lantern, also to see Gladiator and Superman), the Phoenix force, the Savage Land, the Phalanx, the Brood, and Alpha Flight too.

> bring gambit and rogue to DCU
> gambit immediately turns gay for Dick's finely sculpted butt
> rogue utterly devastated
> Vic Stone points out most of him is machine parts, boo yeah
> cyborged.com

>if DC would also get Deadpool?
It was pure love the last time we saw him tormenting Deathstroke, please yes

>Darkseid gets the Phoenix Force

>Deadpool and Harley would be canon, also he joins the Suicide Squad

>Juggernaut is now a Wonder Woman Villain

>Lady Deathstrike is now a Cyborg Villain AND love interest
>Rogue VS Parasyte
>X-23 joins the Outlaws

>Alpha Flight
since they get Weapon X as well would that mean that DC's Canada becomes a military state as well? I love Marvel's Canada, it's just so different from what most of the world thinks of us

He would probably kill Red Tool and be the new lover of Harley.
Harley and Deadpool comic would probably be canon

Mutants:
Aquaman, Jericho, Raveger, The Ray, Atom Smasher, Jade, Obsidian, Iris and Jay (wallys kids), Jon Kent?, bunch of teen titans like Blackualad, Terra, Omen, solstice, etc. , Geo force, looker, black lightning, thunder, lightning, jesse quick, amazing man, damage, wildcat (yolanda), wildcat (tom), etc. etc.

I think that in some continuity (Valor) you can say that a lot of planets are filled by human mutants...Braal, Bismoll, Cargg, Zwen. Imsk, etc

>>Deadpool and Harley would be canon, also he joins the Suicide Squad
It's a shame the actual good suicide squad is dead, even in people's imagination.

see , those are all mutants. They are humans born with their powers

yes it is, kiddo

>The problem with the mutants is that there's no real reason for them to be more hated than any other superhero

We've been over this before. There's plenty of reason.

Most non-mutant superheroes are isolated cases who get their powers from accidents or cosmic choosening or tech or science experiments. Each one is a relatively singular case of something funky happening and turning a person into something more than human.

Mutants on the other hand are a growing population that spontaneously manifests superhuman abilities at puberty. They don't get their powers by being lucky, or through accidents, or by being chosen, or by being smart - they get them by having a certain gene. Anyone can be a mutant, and the growth of the mutant population threatens to eventually make you and any baseline children you have defunct. Also, mutants are tied at the hip to some scientific concepts that large swathes of religious America is still REEEEEing at to this day.

>they get them by having a certain gene
in DC that´s called a Metagene (go read Invasion when a fucking alien armada come to earth to exterminate this thread which was human Mutants), and there is plenty of people like Maxwell lord or snaper carr too, the difference is that DC citizens are not assholes and now they kid or any kid can be a mutant so is not a problem.

Thats what I meant with retconned being mutants. That mutants and metas are almost the same but even in Marvel there is a difference between those who got their powers through their genes (x-genes, evolution) and those who got them by experiments or accidents. And I don't know if Atlanteans would be mutants.

Cassandra Kane and X-23 could be autistic together.

Sorry I meant Cain

> Iceman
> Not Ultimate Colossus

>not having a gay cold steel threesome

there will not be a retcon, they ALREADY are mutants, they were born with their powers because a mutation, there was not accident, there was no alien alteration, they had the metagene (the way that DC calls the x-gene)

Look at some origins like Omen "Originally living in peace at home, Lilith started to manifest strange mental powers at the age of 13" is practically jean grey with red hair included

The difference is that they are not discriminated by being mutants, they are not segregated.

>And I don't know if Atlanteans would be mutants.
Aquaman is a mutant not because he is half atlantean (which is debatable because may qualify as a mutant human if you consider him human or half human), he has mutant powers like talk to fishes that humans and atlanteans do not have.

If DC gets the rights for Marvels mutants should they use the term mutant or metas or both?

And like said, would characters like Magik and Jubilee still ne mutants or would their origins be changed.
I mean Jubilee is a Vampire now and Magik is also a magic using halfdemon or something.

Isn't Namor also part Atlantean part Mutant or something.
Namor could be a good Aquaman Antagonist.
Edgy dicklet with tiny wings on his feet against chad Arthur.

Didn't he and Jubille date in DC vs Marvel?

I think DC can use the word mutant, they used it plenty on Captain Comet.

There is a different between a meta-human like Flash or Clayface that got their powers from accidents than a mutant who naturally develop their x-gene like The Ray or Rose Wilson or Franklin Richards.

Well, that's one way to tell the world you turned bisexual, user.

it was Tim and Jubilee

I'm aware.

That said, the real reason isn't that DC civvies aren't assholes - they can be plenty shitty. DC just doesn't want to engage in those issues. There's no money for them in outcast hated and feared superheroes because Marvel has completely cornered that market. Hell, even Marvel couldn't make a working alternative to the X-Men.

They would have better stories, graphic novels, and artists.

I am gay and don't understand the appeal of a cold metal cock

Isn’t the ability to communicate with sea life a power that is passed along from his bloodline? Pretty sure AquaMILF had it too.