Was The Bible the first Redpill?

Was The Bible the first Redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about it being the first, but I can tell you even though I found going to church to be tedious that the parts of it where they read from the bible or interpreted it were by far the most interesting and the ones that left a lasting impression.

If there's one guy I pretty much can't contradict, it's Jesus.

Being a brainwashed christcuck is bluepilled as fuck.

Plato's Republic was the first redpill

first and best

Yes

The only redpill.

>worshipping Joseph's wife's son
>redpill

No. It was the first bluepill. It was specifically aimed to culturally mold and control the populace from revolting and provide a constant central revenue stream to one large religious institution.

KKK is full on bible fuel. I think the trump cucks, once they reach the finish line, and will probably start killing each other.

Red pilled Christians read the Bible, blur pilled Christians listen too priests, remember having a Pope is blasphemy

No, it was confucianism, however The Bible is great

>t.protecuck
kys heretic

What ever those greek gay philosophers did was the first red pill.

>believing a fairytale designed to keep degenerates in line
>red pilled

No. Now maybe it writtened by red pilled people to keep the blue pilled normies in line, but make no mistake it is blue pilled bait.

Absolutely not.

The bible was a Roman creation to subdue the rebellious Jews which eventually grew to subdue all of Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E

It's a mix of Greek paganism and Rabbinic Judaism which were based off Egyptian mythology/religion anyway.

>Was The Bible the first Redpill?
Yes

There's not a dimes worth of difference between the Talmud, Bible and Koran.

If you believe there is, you're wolfing down the blue-pills.

Exactly. As a former Christian, if you listen to priests/religious videos of other religions, it's very eye opening. You start to realize they all sound the same and borrow so many things from each other.

Hows contributing to the one world government oing mr no religion

It's only a redpill when you realize that it's a collection of allegories and metaphors that you use to make your life better.

If taken as literal it's one of the ultimate bluepills.

Meant for

What the fuck. It's meant for
Something weird is happening

But it speaks about the evil of jews and the new world order.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>Red pilled Christians
oxymoron

religion comes from a time where people thought the earth was flat and the center of the universe, you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think anything they say actually happened

being cucked by a book makes you as far from red pilled as you can possibly get

The Bible is a redpill disguised as blue. If you take it literally, it's blue. If you understand it in code, it's the reddest pill ever.

>brainwashed

ohohohohohohohohoho i can feel the edge from here so sharp

You need to get that blue pill outta your system. Christians and OT Jews knew the Earth was a sphere and hung on nothing since forever.

Damn, i guess they didn't use the bible as a reference point to convince all the gullible masses it had some divine power afterall.

>being honest is edgy

easily the most fedora worthy post in this thread

>Red pilled atheist
>Leaf

Oxymoron

Atheism is born from cucks who have daddy issues and can't accept authority. Completely denying history and the mountain of evidence that proves Christ was resurrected from the dead, it's no mystery why atheists are more often than not useful idiots and nu-male faggots.

Being cucked by Dawkins makes you as far from red pilled as you can possibly get

>said every religious person to everyone outside their belief

Those were self fulfilling prophecies added by Zionists in the middle ages, senpai.

>>Completely denying history and the mountain of evidence that proves Christ was resurrected from the dead
>this is what christcucks ACTUALLY believe

I respect these trips. The bible is what I call a redpill sandwich. If you read it when you're young, it's a babby's first redpill to seeing all the degeneracy around you, and will probably lead you to get saved.

When you get older, you start to learn more about the religion, and ask better questions about why you believe things, and why things are a certain way, which usually ends up with people leaving the church

Given a couple years though, and getting your head out of your ass, you start to re-appreciate the Bible, and can start to filter out what's good about the Bible while avoiding the less believable stuff.

/shrug/ at least, that's what I've gotten from it. My path has been Protestant -> Questioning/Atheist -> Agnostic Degenerate -> Secular traditionalist -> ??

who knows, I might end up converting to Catholicism at some point, but I don't think I can get over the list of things I'm required to believe. Defending the Catholic church against heretics is fun though, especially when I call people anti-Semitic for arguing with me

> Tfw pretend to be a reactionary Jewish tranny who dresses and acts as a man for privilege points

What is your favorite Bible translation?

>Being cucked by Dawkins makes you as far from red pilled as you can possibly get

>Ad hominem

Literally not an argument

>Christcuck

Christianity wrote the book on being a man. You are a meaningless cuck who contributes nothing to society

You are a pawn of the Jews

KJV/NKJV for sermons

ESV for personal study

Having actually read it I agree its usually pretty redpilled.

Arguing with braindead christcucks serves no purpose, no matter how logical the argument presented to you, you will never accept it. True ignorance. You only deserve mockery.

christ that was brutal

What evidence? Please, provide me with an argument

You have none. Your have baseless assertions and non-arguments.

Arguing with brain-dead atheists serves no purpose. No matter how logical the arguments presented to you, you deny the evidence.

You deserve nothing but the judgment that will come upon you, lawless heathen.

I understand where you are coming from but you shouldn't convert to something because the lifestyle is appealing. You have to look at the facts. Like you said, the Bible has tons of unbelievable stuff in it.

I do miss the Christian life, the people, mentality, how the girl behaved, all of it. But I can't go back to it without lying to myself.

I do think I would of been happier overall had I stayed Christian.

>harry potter was a real wizard who went to a secret wizard school and killed an evil wizard
>but that's just a story
>yeah well this story said it happened so it must be true, MUH IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE
Christcuck logic.

>False equivalence

Predictable. I expect nothing less than for a fedora to be so dense.

NOPE.

The teachings of Confucius was.

>Duke Ai asked, “What should I do so
that the people will obey?” Confucius replied,
“Raise up the straight and set them
above the crooked and the people will obey.
Raise up the crooked and set them above the
straight and the people will not obey.”

>Atheism is born from cucks who have daddy issues and can't accept authority.
Non-believers have existed for a lot longer than religious idiots with their made-up sky daddies.

>Completely denying history and the mountain of evidence that proves Christ was resurrected from the dead
There is zero history or evidence that proves that.

If you were so busy gulping down all those deep blue pills, you might realize that.

What a heavy fedora tip you could cut titanium with that edge son

It's memes you 'tard. No evidence required.

>You deserve nothing but the judgment that will come upon you
Your sky-daddy is gonna spank us?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

*wew lad*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

How exactly is it a false equivalence? Your original statement was "the huge amount of evidence of this literary figure dying and resurrecting", can you provide that evidence? You obviously can't because your ignorant beliefs are based on a work of literature.

Religion is literally the original bluepill.

>be a good goyim and kingdom of heaven will totally be yours :^)
Gee I dunno

>What a heavy fedora tip you could cut titanium with that edge son
Fedoras? Like the priests wear?

maybe the originals, im sure the bible was modified for the interest of (((they)))

Maybe a priestly fedora

Fedoras are kind a cool

Why would I want to look like a priest?

It's the first and final red pill

Yeps, fedoras

the original bluepill

It's OK, it's a bold fashionless statement

Now THIS is a real man's hat.

And you can get salsa with it

Except that's not true. The biblical worldview is a flat disc with a firmament above it that can never move from its place.

Lets get his fedora party started!

The murder-rapist fedora

Atheism is another branch of cultural marxism, it's the feminism for religion

Not the first.

Jesus and His Church predate the Bible and they're more awesome because the Bible is just the book of Jesus and His Church.

>A work of literature

If you knew anything about the Bible you'd understand the new testament is a compendium of letters and testimonies.

It is not a single work. Not to mention the other works not in the Bible. Even the Jews had to come up with a reason why Christ's body was in the tomb.

So unless you can provide me a reason why 10 of the 11 remaining disciples would be executed and tortured and crucified for a fabrication, us Christians will stand with the Lord.

It is one of the most debated topics in history, and always stands the test of time.

Almost everything from Ancient Athens is pure redpill.

Only the New Testament.

Was not in the tomb*

Don't forget free the slave.

It's the ultimate pill

>cultural marxism
The New Cultural Marxists are getting their orders from the Kremlin and they like it.

>because some of the letters and compendiums may be true(which there is no solid evidence that stands up to scrutiny of) that means it all is
Remind me why a pacifist, peace preaching religion emerged from Judea when they were in the midst of a war with Rome.

Like i said here:It was clearly a Roman creation as they ruled that area with an iron fist and any literature/history about that age went through Roman authorities. The only reliable source of information from that era is the dead sea scrolls and even that is debatable.

>getting Europeans to convert to judaeism
>redpill

The fuck are you on about?

Greeks were good boys without religion too.

The "New Atheism" is a shining gem of sanity in a world that was drowning in religion. Thank you for enlightening my intellect, good sir.

By the way the Dead sea scrolls says nothing at all about Jesus or his followers.

Jesus literally didn't exist, you've been fooled by an epic Roman ruse.

Gilgamesh was the first redpill

>Jesus didn't exist

Opinion discarded.

This is how I know Sup Forums used to be cool and is just one big joke at its own expense now.

Sometimes death is a great mercy in disguise.

Enjoy your ignorance.

>Atheism makes Sup Forums cool

That is one of the cringiest posts I've ever seen