FBI leaked the info that's breaking news as of 2 hours ago! HAPPENING!!!

>mfw FBI is basically wikileaks now

>99% chance that FIVE foreign intelligence groups hacked Hillary's private email server

>Massive collusion between Hillary camp and State Department and DoJ

>YUGE investigation into Clinton Foundation that is "high priority" at FBI and will "LIKELY" result in an indictment

>and much more...

Megyn Kelley and Hannity have been covering it if anyone is wondering. At the time of this post Newt is live with Hannity talking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=AeRGasJuWcU
twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793984381920546816
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43201
youtu.be/2D_kkFthEnM
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stream for Hannity?

Yeah. Trump's a closer. I've been telling people since July of last year. Just read The Art of the Deal. He made this all happen, and he really should be honored for it.

You JUST missed Newt but hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

youtube.com/watch?v=AeRGasJuWcU

I can hardly believe it's real... this election is almost too much. Best election in history. Praise Kek!

No link, don't believe it.

If he really had his hand in it... absolutely legendary. BEYOND legendary.

It's been breaking on Megyn Kelley and Hannity you stupid faggot cuck. Some of it is on the main page of foxnews.com but you can have this twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793984381920546816

kys, it's confirmed

This is literally nothing but Fox tooting their own horn from fake internal sources.

Why do you idiots fall for this shit one minute then hate on all MSM the next?

Whoops... I'm tarded. See

Fox is biased and they use spin (like all MSM) but they don't just fabricate total bullshit out of thin-air.

kys CTR nerd virgin faggot bitch

Dude, they literally used "our source" instead of telling where.

It wasn't from the FBI, it wasn't from a reputable acknowledgable source, it was "our source."

Do you know how many times Fox News has been caught using their own reporters as sources of news on other reporters' news segments? I'm not joking, John Stewart used to rip on them nonstop for doing this back in the day.

They specifically said it was sources with direct inside knowledge of the investigations... Biased? Yes. Spin? Yes. Fabricating total nonsense bullshit? No. Besides... a lot of Fox News hates Trump anyways...

seriously now, pay attention... kys

Must spread video. Is too gud
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s

It's literally fabricated at this point. There's zero proof.

Even if the FBI is "looking into it" there's still no indictment, there's literally nothing here that we didn't already know.

Nothing we didn't already know? So we already knew that there was a 99% chance that FIVE foreign intelligence agencies hacked Hillary's private email server?

Yea... ok then.

>>(you know who)
Kill yourself you CTR piece of shit. Even liberal Mike Tracey thinks this is big.

You literally don't know that. "Our source" doesn't mean a goddamn thing, you idiot.

Ok nerd virgin. You're not just a bitch, you're a faggot bitch. Or possibly just stupendously moronic.

Yea, because FBI agents are going to go on the record in an official capacity about leaking this stuff to the media? If you're not CTR, it means you're basically the dumbest dipshit I've seen on Sup Forums in probably six months.

>>(you know who, again)
>idiot
People on here don't insult with the word "idiot", nigger.
Thank you for bumping this great thread. Fox's FBI sources have been very accurate.

Shut the fuck up already you stupid cunt. You've already proven that you're willing to listen to "muh sources" instead of using your brain. It's not my fault if the dick in your ass is preventing you from using normal thinking skills.

Hmm... can't tell if you're ctr or just really stupid.

GUYS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE OF THIS ELECTION, THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS.

So many false flags and fizzled out scenarios that I'd lost hope. But this isn't the pakis and the poos, this isn't some 400 lb man named Sup Forums, this is the fucking FBI. So maybe this will be the one boys.

SHADILAY, REMOVE KEBABS AND BUILD THE WALL

Amazing

from the previous thread, copy pasta from FBI bro

Alright.

All of the following information was given to us by our insiders who have specific first-hand knowledge of the Hillary Email scandal. It seems that things are about to heat up. We are told that of the 662,871 emails lifted from Weiner’s computer, 11,112 emails are Huma… and pay to play- including Saudis and Israeli’s. Meaning Huma was the one Hillary USED to communicate with foreign leaders via email for inside information and deals via Huma’s computer.
It has been established through many avenues, but mainly through Wikileaks, that the Clinton Foundation was just a farce set up in order to perform Pay-to-Play games with multiple entities, including foreign nations. Pay-to-play nations include: Israel, Saudis, Turks, Qatar, kazakhstan, and the Ukraine.
Futhermore, we are told by one of our insiders that one email unequivocally confirms Isis was created by CIA and Israeli Secret Intelligence service, with help from Joe Lieberman, John McCain and Lindsay Graham!
An NYPD insider said the content they viewed did include State Department TOP SECRET emails. One file was called “Life Insurance”. The second email was titled “DNC Nuclear arsenal”.
A third file, I’m sure Hillary definitely DOES NOT want released was a file labeled “Intimate” … according to this NYPD insider, this file contained x rated photos of Huma and Hillary with a TEENAGER.

Twitter comments pedophile rings w hillary
NYPD detectives were sickened by what they saw, according to our insider, and they have threatened FBI field agents that they would leak this information, if the FBI did not “step up and take off the kids gloves”. At that point, 13 of the FBI agents in NYC are also threatening to leak the information.
As you can imagine, the scandal has the entire Obama Administration in full panic. We are told there are emails that could send Loretta Lynch to prison, as well as Bill and Hillary.The Twitter post to the right, our sources sent us, verifying it is all true:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even MORE!
The following information comes straight from an FBI Anonymous source, who is the senior analyst who posted on Sup Forums in early July of this year:
Jim Comey learned that some of his own investigators were tipping off both Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton, thus making his job impossible.

Loretta Lynch as a dirty actor and the bread crumbs would lead directly to Obama. The State Dept is terrified now. He has assembled a small team of 40 agents, whom he has declared the “Untouchables” after the famous federal agent, Eliot Ness.
Comey has clamped down on all FBI agents and he expects a full scale war between FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ), the White House and the State Department. He has confirmed and understands that many sitting senators, congressmen, lobbyists and power players are going to be indicted and prosecuted. One of the main targets of the probe is the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. Among the targets under investigation are Podesta, Huma, Cheryl Mills, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.As it turns out, Weiner, Huma’s husband, had been forwarding Huma’s emails each time she came home and left her computer open. Huma appears to have been in touch with Saudi actors, and therefore, ESPIONAGE is strongly suspected.
Comey and his 40 “Untouchables” are now preparing to take down the largest corruption ever witnessed in American History… which, is what I think MUST happen if Comey is planning to stay part of the FBI. He lost so much respect and so much credibility with the first Hillary investigation, it would take something of this magnitude to allow him to face the public again.
The Pentagon has internal players and outside players they call “creatives”. Creatives are civilians who tend to be geniuses, malcontents, extreme hackers, or otherwise demonstrate brilliance in other useful areas. A Pentagon program called Cicada 3301, which we have reported on previously, was created by several of these talented civilians. The program is now used to allow thousands of honest Government people to report on their corrupt superiors, using what is called a DEAD BOX whistle blower encryption method so the non-corrupted Government officials can report corruption and still remain safe.

Vistors to Epstein’s St James Island include
•Ehud Barak, the former Prime Minister of Israel (1999-2001) – pedophile being pandered underage girls by Epstein. Former Israeli Minister of Defense and also deputy Israeli prime minister under Binyamin Netanyahu from 2009 to 2013.
•Prince Andrew – British royalty – Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell pandered Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts to Prince Andrew multiple times. The victim girls say Prince Andrew was very sexually sadistic; they despised this sick, twisted creature.
•Kevin Spacey – actor in House of Cards. People tell me Spacey is gay and my response is “Have you ever heard of the word bisexual?” Spacey very good friends with 2 bigtime pedophiles: Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton. Spacey, big Hollywood star, has 3.78 million Twitter followers.
•Alan Dershowitz – longtime friend of Epstein as well as one of his defense lawyers. Dershowitz was the one who negociated that aburd plea bargain for Epstein that gave him a 13 months (served) sentence and a 16 hour/day day pass so he could spend most of his time in his mansion. Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts has said that Epstein made her have sex with Dershowitz numerous times. The real question is how many other underage girls was Dershowitz having sex with? Virginia Roberts says Dershowitz also witnessed Epstein’s pedophilic activities"

Fuck you

An NYPD source just claimed that within the emails on that device, Hillary and Bill are directly implicated ins a MASSIVE child sex/trafficking ring along with their friend, and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. According to the source, “…It’s much more vile and serious than classified material on Wiener's device. The emails DETAIL the trips made by Wiener, Bill and Hillary on their pedophile billionaire friend’s plane, the Lolita Express.” “We’re talking an international child enslavement and sex ring“ These claims were backed up by other NYPD sources as well: Jeff Epstein is a level-3 registered sex offender and the media ignores the fact hat Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epstein’s private Jet and allegedly visited Epstein’s sex slave island. Now that Hillary has also been directly implicated, the media cannot ignore this any longer! The NYPD source makes specific claims about her involvement. He says, “Hillary has a well documented predilection for underage girls, and Mr. Weiner could not bear to see those details deleted.”

why do I read this in my internal Trump voice?

Watch this

holy shit the they included the user yelling pepe

I'll hire Bubba to rape your mother sir.

>Trump wins landslide since Hill is in Jail
>Lefties call for a re-election
>Claim being unopposed makes him a dictator
>mfw

>still no indictment,

it's a long way to Friday, I imagine there could be a deadly heart attack by Friday, I hope all those old people have excellent health care

So this is all just some FBIanon dude? I'm talking about things that are in the MSM (i.e Fox News), not random posters on Sup Forums.

Is there any proof of the shit you're posting?

I put a link to the thread and posts, which are archived.

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM

watch this everyone

WE DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR PAID OPINION TRY REDDIT LIKE FUCK

I want to both believe and not believe this.

>kazakhstan

they wanted Uranium mining contracts so they could sell nukes to Russia

what did he mean by this? wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43201

>>we have to blow up the consultant team. I am a man on a mission. That
sucked. Let's put Julie, the videographer in charge.

hahaha faggot

>NYPD detectives , 13 of the FBI agents in NYC are also threatening to leak the information.

hey isn't Trump from NYC?

THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS

IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING THE TIME IS NOW

youtu.be/2D_kkFthEnM

fuck, and i really like kevin spacey... but i believe it... i fucking believe it.

Cap'd for horror

>program is now used to allow thousands of honest Government people to report on their corrupt superiors, using what is called a DEAD BOX whistle blower encryption method so the non-corrupted Government officials can report corruption and still remain safe.

this brings tears of joy to my eyes

Damn that was a great video.

Fuck off red

wishen and hoppen a nigga would

Even if Obama does nothing Republicans already said they impeach a President Clinton her first day of office so it is impossible for Clinton for win.

>tfw Obama suspends elections so the DNC can run their backup globalist Bloomberg

Good video bro>

>95810428
Thanks user, is capping it when you post. Save me 3 minutes, you are a king.

Doesn't Trump have ties to Epstein as well? Or is that just more leftist projections and lies?

>No link

Wow. Seems legit.

Sage

superstitious bump

100000000 ok

trump is clean as a whistle

WAIT WAIT WAIT. THAT PHOTO OF HUMA EARLIER. THAT WASNT A SHOOP. THAT WAS FBI SAYING DIG. THIS SHIT REALLY DOES EXIST OH MY GOD

There would be violent revolts on a massive scale. My body is ready.

>leftist projections

Jew Boy started that

>youtu.be/2D_kkFthEnM

>mfw FBI is basically wikileaks now
They're actually just doing the job they should have all along, Wikileaks was doing their job. JudicialWatch too.

You're an idiot... go to foxnews.com or twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793984381920546816 or watch tonights Hannity or Megyn Kelley show.

kys

He had ties to Epstein merely as a business associate and no further. That's why he's in the black book. They've done business before, but that in no way implies or indicates that Trump actually likes him.

What is spoken and what is thought are often different.

Have we stareted the fahyer?

No, but honestly

As far as I know, Trump associated with Epstein before it came out that he was a pedo. Afterwards, Trump cut all ties with him. Also, there's someone that accuses Trump of rape charges when she was 13 but it makes no sense for him to go after preteens when he had access to supermodel pussy 24/7

Is that the full story?

Bret Baier specifically has not abused the concept of anonymous sources like folks at CNN have. Other Fox people have, for sure. But I think it's fair to assume that Baier wouldn't put his relatively good reputation among the Fox staff in jeopardy over nothing.

>not linking to a TV show on Fox

Wat?

Excellent. There is no further obstacles to Trump's ascension, barring widespread election fraud.

Shadilay, friends

He had him over for dinner at his house once before anyone knew about the pedo shit

But guilt by association, that's how the left works. Instead of paying attention to the handful of secret visits that Bill took to Epstein's private island which was used specifically for the prostituting of underaged girls, they pay attention to Trump knowing merely knowing the guy.

You're a LARPing faggot
Probably CTR
This is off victuruslibertas.com

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's still not a topic Trump would prefer to bring up, because you know exactly the spinning power of the MSM.

>not knowing how to watch TV, internet, or use google

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

kys faggot

To 10000000

I'll rape you toothpaste

>mfw Joe Mantegna

How do you guys find the links to streaming MSM news channels on youtube? Is there some channel that has them reliably?

Damn. FBI user was right.

SAD

>99% chance that FIVE foreign intelligence groups hacked Hillary's private email server

Most likely that what happened; hackers started bragging and after that all the secret services of the world with cyber espionage activity got into Hillary's email server.

I generally just use

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

or

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

vaughnlive is a lot better but sometimes when a lot of people are watching you get booted

Either way he is salty Hillary is going to jail

Of course he was. It's not often the Comey comes to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Donald Trump was hand selected to do exactly what he is doing. We knew Hillary would be the candidate. We've also known since 2009 that she is deep in criminal activity.

We've been working on this problem for 6-7 years and we finally decided we needed someone that was the perfect person to help expose it all. All our agencies are working together on this. We will not allow Hillary to win, by any means.

Yea, apparently the DoJ was shutting the FBI agents down when they tried to push and now they are paying them and Hillary back.

Comey is my Homie.

God fucking damn it.

That's pretty good.

9/10 wording

Reminder that this is going to get swept under the rug if the Cubs win the World Series tonight

is the indictment going to happen within the next few days?

Holy shit, when will the emails get released?

No one knows. The DoJ isn't cooperating with the FBI investigators.