This is Kamala Khan. Say something nice to her

This is Kamala Khan. Say something nice to her.

She is getting a really cute bishoujo statue.

I would tongue punch her fart box and slurp her beef curtains

I hope someone beats her to death with a pork chop.

Three times you've had this thread. Wasn't it enough?

Not OP, but personally I want to see these threads until you're all convinced that Sam/Kamala is the superior pairing.

She's cute and I'd like to see Panic fuck with her brain and show her visions of her friends and family dying horribly until she's left a broken sobbing mess

Wow that's fucked up.

She's hotter with glasses.

Fuck your Champions ship
Kamala/Becky is the diamond in the rough

It's still pretty fucked up.

But will it work? Shapeshifters have a history of being difficult for psychics to affect.

Your ship is shit.

She is an infidel whore and will be stoned for breaking Sharia.

She's cute, has fun stories, and elasticity is my favorite super power. Good stuff, hope she pops up in the MCU someday.

There using Carol instead. Fucking idiots.

Elasticity? She's a full-blown shapeshifter.

And yet she never made her tits and ass bigger.

True, but she does use her powers similarly to elasticity now.

That we know of.

You'd be the ultimate sex slave if you were less prudish.

She's cute.
Should be stoned to death for not wearing her hijab though.

So what exactly is her power? How is she any different than Mr. Fantastic?

creeping islamization

Oh my. The implications in that sentence.

Reed can't use Pym Particles. Kamala can grow to 100 feet tall.

Absolutely haram.
Should be stoned to death immediately

She's Mr. Fantastic, Ant-Man, and Mystique all rolled into one, though she mostly favors the Fantastic and Ant-Man aspects of her powers.

Kamala gets pregnant outside of marriage when?

When Bruno gets back from Wakanda. I still can't believe there are people who think Miles or Sam are endgame.

wait she can shapeshift into a perfect replica of anyone? Why the fuck doesnt she use that more often

I'm pretty sure he more or less hates her after Civil War II.

Bad writers and too many of them to remember all of her powers.

In-universe, she doesn't like hiding behind someone else's face for morality reasons.

>fucking Kamala
>mid-thrust she shapeshifts into Mystique
>were you actually fucking Kamala?

Ain't that just a total mindfuck?

Can Mr. Fantastic do this?

And the giantess fetishists come in droves.

Are you fuckers retarded or do you just not actually read her comic? She can't shapeshift anymore, it was a side effect of her unstable dna shortly after her terrigenesis. The more she used her healing the more stable her dna became and now she's relegated to just stretching/size changing and the healing obviously.

Why is there so little giantess art of Kamala? It's literally one of her canon powers.

Good way of nerfing her imo. Elasticity and size changing is busted enough.

Lack of interest?

Agreed, it feels like one of those "nuh uh I have invincibility" powers where writers keep tacking shit on with no rhyme or reason.

No she is not.

do what?
lean?

I think he can easily do that

She runs on caloric intake, as was clearly demonstrated last issue.
Also encouragement, but that is a given.
The more she shifts, the more juice she needs.
And looking like someone doesn’t help punching. On the contrary, it binds resources.
And she is not the type to regularly impersonate people for gain, so she has little reason to go there, usually.
But I guess with an IV bag of grease she could manage more elaborate feats for longer.
Another factor is training. She is still learning and getting to know herself, slowly. So she ramps up over time as she fights more often. She started with selectively enlarging body parts, then went large/small. Now she added rubber dodges to her move set. Also she could always be only one hissyfit away from using a demon mask to intimidate someone.
In Secret Wars we saw an adult Kamala who went full infiltrator and used impersonation and chameleon camo masterfully.
So it seems certain she would end up getting there in a few years.

We could all do that.

Kamala will start working for SHIELD when she grows up?

But WHY?

I have no idea.

Nope, spy for the Royals. But that was an elseworld oneshot during a giant event that crashed the multiverse.
So no implications for how 616 Kamala will turn out.

Calling it now. Kamala ends up a teen mom.

>So no implications for how 616 Kamala will turn out.
on muh dicc huhuhuhuhu

No, KamalaxBruno is the OTP.

As of Civil War II I think that pairing's dead in the water.

There's nothing nice to say she's a facist a d a terrible Muslim. Bitch barely even practices her religion. Also a mask isn't a subsitute for a hijab, slut better cover up.

>Kamala will start working for SHIELD when she grows up?

No, she'll be incarcerated by SHIELD after its discovered that she's been working with jihadi terrorist cells to destroy the West.

Fuck you too.

Kamala starts dating a supervillain when?

She's not a slut.

Should be buried and stoned.
Haram bitch.

>exposed skin and hair, no male relative in sight
She's straight up begging for it.

It's called getting her a husband.

Yeah, that's false. Word of God confirms that Kamala can still shapeshift. She just doesn't use it because she has no need and no desire to.

That outfit is horrible and her normal outfit is a billion times better at least.

She probably wore it as either a dare or for Halloween.

She is cute when drawn by an actual artist, her series was decent until Civil War 2 in which it became a huge ass mess.

Poor Carol.

I feel no pity for Carol.

The very first thing she did with her powers was shapeshift into Carol-as-Ms. Marvel.

Haram af. Shes getting stonned to death in the town square tomorrow.

I want to hump her and put my seed in her.

And when her family finds out she's pregnant?

They won't be stoning her, at least, since they're too Americanized to do such a thing. At worst, they tell her that she's on her own now and make her leave the house.

And than your stuck with a pregnant superhuman.

All according to plan.

Kamala is cute

That she is.

She's a Nazi Brownshirt that kidnaps children.

Where's the pr0n?

Maximus did it.

I never said impossible, just difficult.

Since Pakis are ethnically Indian she's probably gonna have a huge ass and thighs by the time she hits her late twenties.
And yes that's nice.

Are indians known for phat asses and thighs? I guess it's close to northern africa but I've never heard that.