Why are jews and fags so good at art, music, film, poetry, and the rest of that matter?

Why are jews and fags so good at art, music, film, poetry, and the rest of that matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_fBYROA7Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bc they're worthless at everything else. They only know how to entertain, subvert, and manipulate.

Jews are no better or worse. They just get promoted and hyped more than any body else.

Fags use the feminine side of their brain more, which is also the creative side.

Playing a musical instrument engages both sides of the brain at the same time.

They were raised historically as entertainers because they were hated so much. Think court jester. They are also raised with a strong work ethic. "it is a sin not to work."

This, they only promote other Jews, read up on gene Simmons & when KISS first started

Because they are smarter, scientists and artists tend to be liberal while people who follow instead of innovate tend to be stupider like most college degrees.

Probably because they're orders of magnitude above other races in terms of intelligence.

Fags because feeling unwanted unwelcome unloved makes you appreciate artistic representations of love etc.

No homo but I know this bc longterm neet and I am emotionally (chills) moved by "gay icon" artists/musicians.

Yeah yeah and they win Nobel prize so they are smarter than us.
When Shlomo think his bullshit become reality because he repeat it...

They defined what makes art good to us goy. Your perception of what art should be has been molded by the Jews from birth.

>Why are jews and fags so good at art
There's no Jewish equivalent of Picasso, Van Gough or Dali.
>music
Lenny Cohen and Bob Dylan are the only really good Jewish musicians I can think of. As for classical composers, Mendelssohn, Schoenberg and Mahler are decent, but second rate compared to many others.
>film
Jews created Hollywood so of course there's going to be a higher number of Jewish directors, actors and writers. This doesn't necessarily make them better.

You just have shitty taste in poetry, music, and art. Especially music since the greats Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin Brahms, Rachmaninoff, Wagner.... I could go on and on, none of them Jewish.

This video does a great job of explaining it: youtube.com/watch?v=x_fBYROA7Hk

It's a little long, and some isn't completely relevant to your question, but I think you jump 10 minutes in you should be good (but you're posting on Sup Forums, so I promise you that you'll find the video fascinating)

Women are to muses what those shadows are on the wall of that Greek story.

Women suck.

Straight men are just watching moving shadows on the walls of the wonderful world of sensual experience that gay men experience.

A lot of jews are gay.

They need something to do while the men work.

>Jewish Art
gr8 b8 m8

sag3d

I agree with your other points, but the film thing is talent. Kubrick, Billy Wilder, Fritz Lang, Steven Spielberg did not displace a more talented goy. It's still a meritocracy in film.

that chinaman has an unfortunate looking body

RIP in peace, lou

;_;7

F

But that dick is too small

Picasso was shit.
Derr, I can't draw or paint worth a shit, so I'll fuck it up on purpose and call it "art".

Jew are amazing at science but shit at art.
Some are great at music.

Lou Reed was a jew? Huh, I guess not all of them are bad.

>Picasso was shit.
fucking this
I don't care if he was a bluepilled deviant, I still miss that crazy bastard

well your "real american" culture thinks reading is for fags, hates "nigger music", etc., etc.

So it's not that jews and fags are good at art per se, it's just that "real americans" are coming from a deprived culture.

Jesus fucking christ. Being heavily promoted on something does not mean good at it. Jews in science are half the reason the last 100 years have had knowledge stifled.