Uuuuhh, guys?

Uuuuhh, guys?

I guess Agent Anti-Venom is a thing now

The house of ideas, more like the house where ideas go to die.

This could work, but I don't expect it to stick.

I'll give it a once over.

Look good. Looks even better with these colours.

If you throw it hard enough...

It works for Bendis.

I did not expect this to ever actually come true.

I'll take it. I really enjoyed Flash in his role as Agent Venom, but I knew the status quo would come and eventually bring Eddie back.

This is a fine compromise now.

>They all called me CRAZY

Oh shit!!! Now, if Mania survives Venom Inc with her symbiote then I would have the father and daughter comic that I always wanted

I just want my Kaine/Flash buddy cop adventure.

We need the Kaine, Flash, and Miguel Two and a Half Spider-Men book

Could be good, but not if Costa has anything to do with it.
Why can't Marvel just shell out for real writers?

Damn, the Agent Venom design looks great inverted. I am super okay with this.
As long as Mania survives the event,
and they remain partners.

I don't think Marvel has come up with anything as hackey as the million variations of this joke.

venom symbiote is gonna be so sad

Kinda want to have the black on her dark purple. Just the suit changing her own colors.

Maybe the symbiote split and the altruistic side of the symbiote went to Flash. It would be a cool reason for the white color scheme as well as a throwback.

>if Mania survives Venom Inc with her symbiote
She won't.

real writers have too much self respect to work for big2 comics, who are notoriously incorrigible clients

I would support that concept so hard.

Slott didn't kill Kaine in Spider-verse cause he didn't want to piss off Yost, why would he kill a young girl OC of someone else who currently works at marvel and is constantly trying to push her?

>and is constantly trying to push her?
Because he's constantly trying to push her.

And Costa has to hype up his edgy OC. Can't undermine Lee by having him lose ANOTHER symbiote.

She's dead, they're not going to have Sasuke just knock her out, he's too edgy for that.

Don't worry, she won't survive.

This.

We're talking about a guy who kills hobos just 'cause. And wanted to kill his fire mutant kid friend, just 'cause. Can't go around having symbiotic kids running around. They might know who he is! Lee's gotta keep up that secret identity, after all.

so lee will become the toxin now?

Does she still have the hell-mark? Having Mephisto wanting to keep her around for the War of the Satans that was being built up is plenty of justification for her not staying dead even if she's killed.

No. He's becoming Maniac. He's literally stealing Andi's symbiote right off of her.

>Does she still have the hell-mark?
Yes she does. It wasn't removed in Space Knight. Just subdued.

Nah, Anti-Venom is just the human immune response going haywire after being exposed to the symbiote and also getting dosed with magic. It's been established to have no personality of its own.

He has no secret identity. In the last issue of Venom he clsimed he never was Venom but the inmates knew and law enforcement already knew. Thats all that matters in these books.

Can you run me through what happened to her in Space Knight?

I think user is saying the regular Venom symbiote could split in two and one half goes to Flash and turns white.

He THINKS he has a secret identity. The whole first arc of Costa's run was him trying to stay on the down low and under the radar. He fucked that up. But he's still denying that in prison.

Assuming this lasts and isn't just for the crossover, I wonder if he'll get another series or if he'll just be a supporting character in ASM and/or Venom.

Whatever he shows up in, I'll start buying it.

I'll stop buying it after a few issues if it turns out to be complete horseshit, like everything Costa touches.

The design looks pretty uninspired. Just looks like a white colored agent Venom suit. I'd prefer as much of a change that happened when Eddie went from Venom to Anti-Venom.

>he didn't want to piss off Yost

Slott didn't kill Kaine 'cause he is as much of a kaine-fag as Yost
He was the one to make him relevan again in the first place during Spider-Island

I hope he won't be called Agent Anti-Venom but something like Agent Medicine or Agent Antidote

The white of the costume remind me of the X-Force, i like it. Too bad the yellow eyes didn't make it

I totally forgot about Toxin, there was a free symbiote but they had to use Mania, fuck whoever had this idea

I am okay with this

>Agent Anti-Venom
Good god. I haven't seen a character this derivative since Red She-Hulk.

Oh, wait, no, Weapon H. THEN Red She-Hulk.

Toxins gone.

He could have gotten better! Doc Samson got better, Toxin can't get better? What about the aliens in the basement? They brought Colossus back, they couldn't bring back Toxin?

What happened? I haven't read Venom since the first issues of Sasuke, i couldn't stand him

Remender did away with Toxin and his host off-panel for seemingly no reason.

In the Carnage mini, something really vague happened, making him dissipate somewhere or something. It was weird. Though the writer said that somebody is free to bring him back if they want to.

The shitty part is, Bunn has been trying to use Mania in things but keeps getting shot down and then along comes this event and its time to break everyones toys

The Toxin symbiote is dead, it was sacrificed to seal Chthon away at the end of Carnage's book.

he sort of just disappeared in the last issue of Carnage, but Gerry Conway said don twitter it was possible it wasn't dead

>his host off-panel for seemingly no reason.

I have read that mini but i removed that part, probably because Eddie lose the ability to transform many times during that book

The reasoning behind this will be complete bullshit.

But good LORD I'll take it.

He sort of became an angel and apparently died taking Cthulhu back to his realm. I'm not bullshitting you.

>Someone saved my image

It should read somewhere on ChadFlash side "Doesn't have legs but still kicks ass"

So what's the quick rundown of how Flash got and lost the Agent Toxin moniker???

nevermind, sealed a demon away?!

Wouldn't be surprised if Marvel stole that idea.

Technically isn't the Venom clone from the mini that she wears the one who bears the mark?

Whait so why is Eddie even trying to get near Flash here? He should know better than anyone that Anti-Venom by its nature would fucking SLAUGHTER him with a touch, and Spidey here isn't even really proper protection as Flash could just extend his fingers and impale him full of health juice

>The design looks pretty uninspired. Just looks like a white colored agent Venom suit.
The aren't going for a major changeup. They want to keep his iconic look going forward so people don't feel too weighed down by his history. They want Brock Venom, since he's the most recognizable, but they want Agent Venom, since he's the rare case of a legacy character being really well-liked. He's "Anti-Venom" in name only and that's probably how it's gonna stay for the foreseeable future.

That's Eddie, not Flash.

Not anymore. It passed it onto her.

Ugh, Agent Toxin looked fucking awful, and the fact that it came to replace this sick as hell previous look only made it worse.

They save him from being a discount Carnage and turn him into discount Flash... And then they kill him.

I dropped the current symbiote run when Lee came onto the stage, but this still annoys me.

>In the Carnage mini
>mini
16 issues is not a mini.

*blocks your symbiote*
Pssh, nothin personnel kid.

Hey.

Hey you.

...YOU ARE MY FRIEND

16 issues isolated from the bullshit that was happening everywhere else at the time. I miss Eldritch Carnage adventures.

>Slott has 2 of his most popular ideas(3rd being Scarlet Kaine) destroyed because of editorial
>Says fuck it and brings em back as one
I can respect that

Hell Mark moved out of the symbiote and into her, giving her uncontrollable demonic powers that the symbiote (which is noted to be terrified of her) can barely suppress. They managed to contain the Hell Mark with a magic space potion, but it was only a temporary fix.

>As long as Mania survives the event,
>he doesn't know about the Lee leak.

What leak? Nothing has leaked aside from this Agent Anti-Venom thing. Everything else was officially announced.

Just because Lee gets her symbiote doesn't mean he's gonna keep it through the whole crossover. He's the bad guy, so of course he's gonna get beaten in the end.

Duh. But before then do you really think an Edgelord like Lee is going to settle for just beating her up and taking her symbiote? Face it, Mania is a dead girl walking.

You mean the Leeak?

>No Achilles's heel
Pretty easywhen you have no legs

>a grieving Flash faces off with an enraged Eddie and the web slinger is stuck in the middle

rip Mania

thatsthejoke.jpg

Oh god now you made me realize that the Anti-Venom transformation will be an anime-style powerup from Flash's grief.

We Super Symbiotes now.

I just have to wonder:

Who the fuck was stupid enough to okay a Women in Refrigerators plot in this day and age?

Honestly, they should've just had Lee take the Hybrid symbiote or some other irrelevant symbiote.

I can think of one real easy. The one from that stupid "True Believers" series.

Yeah, I remember that one.

Fuck, we're losing the best symbiote character since Anti-Venom, or possibly carnage for this bullshit.

They could have easily used Scream, since she was the one symbiote unaccounted and hostless.

Bonus if the symbiote insists on keeping the tits.

Not OK with this for some reason. Not quite sure why, could be the horseshit excuses to get rid of Anti-Venom to begin with but also while I'm fine with Eddie getting this or that I feel Flash getting hand downs isn't doing favors.
Could have just given him his own symbiote spawn or something. Fuck it.

Why the hell do so many people think Mania is going to die?

Slott could have killed the New Warriors when he had the chance, and some of them were literally who characters. Why would he kill a young girl who actually has a fanbase?

He killed MvC Spiderman and Spiderman's amazing friends.

HOUSE

OF

IDEAS

Hey he let the dog live.

Choose between the doggo or the cute grill.

That doesn't make it a mini though. An ongoing getting cancelled doesn't retroactively make it a mini. An ongoing not tieing into other stuff going on doesn't make it a mini. At best you could try to argue that it was a stealth maxi, but if it was, it likely would only have lasted 10-12 issues.

Not same user but it did started and ended with the same arc

Still, those were adult characters. They weren't highschoolers.

Flash's Space Knight look kind of grew on me after a while but I still prefer the Tacticool Spider-Man Agent Venom.

That said, just reversing the colors on it doesn't really work. It'd probably look better if it looked closer to , with his belts staying black and breaking up the white some.

I need to see more of Agent Anti-Venom before I make judgement. Ross is a very unique artist.

Agent Venom is definitely my favorite look, but Spaceknight eventually warmed up to me, especially under some artists like pic related.

So why is the Symbiote evil again after the Flash run?

Looks like a luchador now.

Is the first panel talking about Ross' Thunderbolts or some other run? Cause X-23 was definitely not on Ross' line up