Woah...
so this...
is the power...
of DC writing

>saying this
>when "manlet particles" makes you a super-scientist in the Marvel Universe

>he reads capeshit

>He complains about capeshit on Sup Forums

Has Atom or Ant-Man ever pranked someone by climbing inside their urethra and punching the shit out of the walls? Seems like a badass way to take down a villian.

Every time I try to get into it its either stupid shit from DC or Slimey JeWs from Marvel

Capeshit is the objectively worst

never underestimate the power of manlet rage

Conversely, has a villian ever forced them to shrink and then inserted the shrunken hero into their anus? You could clench your butt to torture them and also derive sexual pleasure from it.

>another shitty Sup Forums-tier thread
Quality moderation as usual.

Shrinking is hot faggot. What are you? Gay?

Ray Palmer was strong as fuck.

Really. Just don't underestimate it. Fucking Vladimir Putin is like 5'6 and asshole caps bitches and mother fuckers when they get in his bad side.

The original Golden Age Atom's gimmick was literally being a buff Manlet who fought crime.

There is something that does confuses me. Isn't the power to shrink really op in theory? Guy could fuck around with molecules and atoms and shit.

Pym wishes he could be Ray Palmer

Nigga do you realize how much shit you could get away with at that size or smaller? Especially considering his ability to control mass as well.

Sabotage, infiltration, it's all a cinch for the Atom.

Manipulating Mass would be way too op. That shit could fuck Superman or any nonshapeshifting powerhouse up.

Samefagging here but to put it another way, he could be standing on your shoulder and you wouldn't even notice. He could crawl into your brain and make you have a fucking stroke, or clog up the arteries in your heart. He could kill you in the most inhumanly painful ways imaginable and nobody would know. They'd just assume you had an aneurysm. Forensic science ain't got shit on the Atom.

Sure thing, Sup Forums poster

In theory he could even fuck your DNA and mess you up real badly.

Oh? Did Palmer make the Infinite Mansion? Is Palmer the scientist supreme?

Pym isn't the Scientist Supreme. Loki just said that to fuck with him.

>mfw I read that issue
I remember how some people got pissed at the fact that DC wrote an Asian dude with shrinking powers and then got killed off and put into a matchbox.