Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe

wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

guys.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6auk1TkGtVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As 2015 came to a close, the FBI and Justice Department had a general understanding that neither side would take major action on Clinton Foundation matters without meeting and discussing it first. In February, a meeting was held in Washington among FBI officials, public-integrity prosecutors and Leslie Caldwell, the head of the Justice Department’s criminal division. Prosecutors from the Eastern District of New York—Mr. Capers’ office—didn’t attend, these people said.

The public-integrity prosecutors weren’t impressed with the FBI presentation, people familiar with the discussion said. “The message was, ‘We’re done here,’ ” a person familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department officials became increasingly frustrated that the agents seemed to be disregarding or disobeying their instructions.

Following the February meeting, officials at Justice Department headquarters sent a message to all the offices involved to “stand down,’’ a person familiar with the matter said.

Within the FBI, some felt they had moved well beyond the allegations made in the anti-Clinton book. At least two confidential informants from other public-corruption investigations had provided details about the Clinton Foundation to the FBI, these people said.

The FBI had secretly recorded conversations of a suspect in a public-corruption case talking about alleged deals the Clintons made, these people said. The agents listening to the recordings couldn’t tell from the conversations if what the suspect was describing was accurate, but it was, they thought, worth checking out.

Prosecutors thought the talk was hearsay and a weak basis to warrant aggressive tactics, like presenting evidence to a grand jury, because the person who was secretly recorded wasn’t inside the Clinton Foundation.

FBI investigators grew increasingly frustrated with resistance from the corruption prosecutors, and some executives at the bureau itself, to keep pursuing the case.

As prosecutors rebuffed their requests to proceed more overtly, those Justice Department officials became more annoyed that the investigators didn’t seem to understand or care about the instructions issued by their own bosses and prosecutors to act discreetly.

In subsequent conversations with the Justice Department, Mr. Capers told officials in Washington that the FBI agents on the case “won’t let it go,” these people said.

As a result of those complaints, these people said, a senior Justice Department official called the FBI deputy director, Mr. McCabe, on Aug. 12 to say the agents in New York seemed to be disregarding or disobeying their instructions, these people said. The conversation was a tense one, they said, and at one point Mr. McCabe asked, “Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?’’ The senior Justice Department official replied: ”Of course not.”

this has already been confirmed fake

yeah, wsj isn't even credible anyway

sorry guys happening cancelled

this is just a hoax

$0.02 has been deposited to your account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

derp

I knew it! trumpkins are grasping at straws!

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

they are so pathetic! hillary is going to cruise to victory

fuck sake we have IDs here.

Hillary's going to prison.

Thanks for correcting the record. Most appreciated, faggot!

He knows that, he's bait posting so people call him a shill.

try harder please

Anyone think this guy is a faggot?

Yeah, this guy is definitely a homo.

PS: Cool doubles bro. I have checked them, LOL!

F&G

hownew.ru

gotta love the bumps at least

ikr fucking hate newfargs

nice dubs kek blessed you

bump for shills

Holy shit just fuck off.

It is a shame that we have been desensitized so much to this blatant corruption.

Why can google go back years to get an email a pedophile sends to a child but the FBI doesnt just get a warrant for GMAIL or Yahoo to verify all the emails?

I thought the FBI had all those cuber crimes task forces because I worked at a victims centers and US marshalls would often come in to promote their causes and talk about how we have over 185,000 law enforcement officers working to protect children online from exploitation. Why cant those same people who get all the other warrants just get a email to the cloud for gmail or yahoo???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING CTR LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

> YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks, I knew you could do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6auk1TkGtVQ

Now i read

It's not that the FBI can't get the info, DOJ won't prosecute..

so the DOJ wont prosecute because they cant get the info from the FBI who dont have it because the DOJ wont prosecute....

great circular logic there user....

Just stop, CTR stopped replying to themselves months ago, nobody thinks you're funny.

the DOJ won't prosecute because they are wholly corrupt Clinton cronies and try to bury this investigation at every chance.

Because any evidence the FBI puts forward is considered "hearsay"

The Clintons own Comey. Lynch and Comey are both guilty of obstruction and more.

Pieczenik wasn't just blowing smoke. That's why Comey finally moved. There's a civil war going on in the IC . Steve's site was DDOSed (I think). They need help, the good guys do.
But Hillary will, indeed, be indicted. It's just a matter of time and the sooner the better.

okay i used my hacker skills lol

Bump for shill sliding

Fuck you ctr, can't wait till you see the day of the rope

>But Hillary will, indeed, be indicted. It's just a matter of time and the sooner the better.
No American would dare indict Hillary who is a First Lady and former Secretary of state. That would never happen, are you on drugs or something or just out of touch with reality?

Remember Watergate?

Tricky Dick was forced out but there wasn't much to what he did compared to Hillary. Everyone was so outraged when Ford pardoned him. What do you think will happen if Obama pardons a multiple-felon?

Hillary doesn't have any genuine support. It's all manufactured by corporate media. We're in the midst Constitutional crisis on a scale approaching the Civil War. I guarantee the lawsuits, investigations, subpoenas before Congress will not be unresolved. Hillary's crimes follow her and she won't escape. That is, unless the majority of Americans are resigned to live under tyranny. I don't think that's the case.

>Tricky Dick was forced out
He wasnt arrested...

Anyone who thinks Hillary or any Former president or their staff would be arrested is literally dreaming or on alot of drugs. In which case pass some over here. No government anywhere in the world would let its leaders fall under legal scrutiny.

Its easier to just kill whoever knows then bury it then deal with a civil war like you said. I mean are you really that dense?

>Americans are resigned to live under tyranny.
Yes I do think americans would rather live under tyranny than get off their couches to keep up with the Kardahshians... Only way a civil war would happen would be if America lost internet.

That FBI director must really hate hillary

or love justice above all

You realize that you have an ID tag, fuck head?

I just wish we could get past -gate this -gate that.

I hoping some all the presidents men tier movie sometime in the future but i bet it would be revisionist as fuck to make hilldawg look innocent.

>No government anywhere in the world would let its leaders fall under legal scrutiny

Lol wut? We can sue the President. And Bush vs. Gore was interesting. Anyway, she's not a 'leader', and she has no immunity from indictment. If they were to steal it (again, she has no genuine support) she will be impeached, forced out and prosecuted.

Are you fucking 6 years old? Her GOD DAMN HUSBAND WAS IMPEACHED FROM THE PRESIDENCY

sleep hard...ctr

Haha,
And the only reason the Senate let Bill go is because Hillary hired that bouncer to steal their FBI files. Nobody knew whose files she had so they were afraid of her. Hillary's always been a terrorist like that.

>see thread
>more than half of the replies are anons replying to "it's nothing" bait

It must really be nothing then, if they're willing to shit up their own thread with hotheaded replies. Closing tab, better luck next time. I wonder if Sup Forums will ever learn?

BTFU CTR.

This guy gets it.

>trump gets elected
>the worst crime family in our nation will be put in jail under budget and ahead of schedule

I think Hollywood and the old press are starting to realize they're no longer relevant and dying.
Yeah, they attached -gate to nearly everything to villainize Nixon and, as a constant reminder, Republicans in general. It's the stupidest corporate MSM meme.
No, they don't get to revise history anymore. I saw Obama pretending to be worried that if they don't vote Hill it will damage his legacy.
What shit. I wish Trump got elected and things were so good that we forgot the riots, racial setbacks, constant unconstitutional wars, corporate fascism (forcing us to buy Obamacare) and the list goes on. Nobody will soon forget. Her legacy would be even more corruption and control, death and destruction.