Stealing Hillary signs

I really want to snatch up some Hillary Clinton signs but can't seem to find ANY and I've been looking for the past 2 months, do they even exist?

>All I see is Trump signs and I live in California

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsjB7O6mseo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be a nigger, just vote

Stealing is for niggers.

>lowering yourself to libtard levels

Dumb waste of time that can land you in jail. Stealing their sign isn't going to magically make them change their mind.

steal trumps signs and false flag stupid ass

>no Hillary signs
That's because we're the REAL silent majority. Sup Forums's gonna learn this the hard way on November 8.

Ive seen one Hillary sign, but I didnt want to snatch it since it was in a white neighborhood
>inb4 t. nigger

If by silent you mean dead

nigger

Touch my Hillary sign and we're going to have a problem.

I see one on the way to work.
You wouldn't want to mess with it though. You wouldn't want to get out of your car while white in that part of town.

Thought about putting a trump sticke on the one in front of our local trailer park. Not even joking The only one I could find is in front of a trailer park

>>All I see is Trump signs and I live in California
Maybe you shouldn't have believed the meme that all of California = SF.

Kek will smite you

Are you gonna ask your wife's boyfriend to beat em up ?

I agree. Trump's supporters are more like the vocal minority. We are just going to overwhelm them with our numbers like we did to Bernie.

I got like 7 hillshill signs gonna shoot them after the 8th with my fal

My dad has always had political yard signs, but this year he's too afraid to display a clinton sign. The one my mom put up was torn up, crushed, and left on her doorstep. I think people are rightly concerned about violent Trump supporters.

kek this

Oh shit, this faggot has a tofu and small dog. Better watch your ass!

Fucking with shit you disagree with is liberal behavior. Don't stoop to their level

My neighbor's kid came back from college and put up a Hillary sign along with 4 anti-Trump signs on his parent's lawn. He even has a Hillary bumper sticker on his car. The faggot lives in his parent's basement because he got some useless liberal arts degree. It's fucking cringey as shit waking up to see all that shit on their lawn. I'm tempted to do something about it but I don't want to be a nigger about it.

dont steal it, glue a trump sign infront of it.
"when they go low we go high"

Stealing private property is nigger behavior. Let them steal our Trump signs and act like animals - we will not stoop to the level of niggers.

Send him a note remkndng him of this, ut dont vandalise. Maybe put a trump bumper sticker on.

I lol'd

I have had three Hillary signs stolen. I know have a very noticeable camera focused on the two I have left.

If you're going to steal signs, survey the property first to ensure that you are not being filmed.

Also, #4MoreYears

lol. Jordan go to sleep.

The only sign I destroyed was in front of a freeway entrance/exit alongside all the spam local congressmen signs. I just left car mid traffic and picked it up since it was on a public wall. There was 1 other near a bridge with spam signs, but ironically enough, people spammed it with info wars stickers which left me feeling smug

proof that you own hillary signs?

>acting like a nigger

seriously who'eva designed her camPAIN log should be chucked on the fire ASAP!
Totall FUCKING FAGOTTRY HILLARY *11

dont be a nigger. moral high ground is useful for us.

Instead of vandalizing other signs, stick some Trump ones by the roadway and do this.

these

We're supposed to be better then the Clinton supporters

He's right though, I've seen more Gary Johnson signs than Clinton signs. Doesn't mean people aren't voting, they just know what they get from her, basically a political JAG.

How about you be a civilized person. You fucking ape.

I saw some Clinton/Kaine signs in a few neighborhoods around Vienna, VA

Don't, instead just take pictures of their addresses. So if Hillary fucks up, you will have someone to blame.

Don't be a liberal cock sucker.
Liberal Tactics
>name calling
>reputation smearing
>crying and whining
>appeals to emotion
>graffiti
>defacing
>petty theft
>vandalism

Oh and finally
>Tell everyone that it is the other side that does all of the above

>be me driving to friends house like 4 hours ago
>SUV pulls over in front of me right by a Clinton yard sign so i go around
>drive home
>Clinton sign gone

That's what's up. VA is confirmed for Hillary.

this is a CTR false flag, fuck off

>anecdotes

Thing is, people are voting for hillary to vote AGAINST trump, not because they are actually hardcore Clinton supporters

That's why she doesn't fill out stadiums, but the protestors can shut down traffic, block bridges, etc

So you won't find a ton of signs for her obviously

BREAKING!!! Black man steals and will likely go to jail. SHOCKER. youtu.be/CsjB7O6mseo

Fpbp

We're not like the tolerant left, so let them have their speech.

Fuck really!?

>not valid

Kill yourself, you thieving nigger.