Scott Snyder teases mystery character who appears alongside an older Bruce Wayne

twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/910143403266068481

who is she Sup Forums?

The little sister Bruce would've had if the Wayne's weren't murdered.

Helena Wayne.

Or his mom.

It's loli time

Somehow Wonder-Tot

It's Dick and Kori's daughter

Why does Bruce look like Victor from The Young and the Restless... or is that more of a Clark Gable look?

Bruce looks too old for her to be Helena. He looks like a grandfather there, not a father.

Remember the last little girl DC created?

That Fifty Sue girl who was an annoying piece of shit?

Do you mean Jenny Quantum? She was around for a while, in pre-DC The Authority stuff.

Who came out with the idea of a all mighty little girl first Dc with fifty sue or Marvel with cubix?

>poser shit
why does Janin get any work

i would check your eyes friend

Why the idea of time traveling wonderloli was never used again?

Are you literally mentally handicapped?

That is Mahnke.

Fifty Sue was great, and one of the better parts of that disappointing weekly.

Mahnke's been using more and more poser shit though and that little girl looks like a poser model. I would know

Poser? Like he pretends to be some other person and poses as them? Where is poser?

Oh, so now we're using the poser insult for everything just so you can hide your stupidity. Gotcha.

That's Helena Kent Damian's daughter.

Something's off about the butler kids in the second panel

With who? or is she adopted?

That's why he has kids way later.

They're the evil robins.

Can we get a POMF edit?

I initially thought it was Helena, but Bruce seems too old to be a father

Eh, I didn't notice it and I absolutely hate poser tracing. If it is using poser, it's certainly one of the better examples of using it.

I also remember Layla Miller. And Hope Summers. What the fuck is it with events and deus ex little girls?

>Metal brings Dream in

>The Endless are in play

>Dream tells batman to meet him in the place with a black sun

>Bruce is in the dark Multiverse Probably dying from being the Gateway To the main Multiverse for Barbatos and the Dark knights

>has a vision of himself as an older man (in Batman lost) with a Mysterious loli

>Mysterious Loli seems like she's Helena Wayne but is wearing a smiler sort of dress as the girl in the promo with Dream advertising the vertigo revival

> Death has appeared to Bruce as loli before thou that was a failed pitch for a Animated series episode

Is She Didi Aka Death of the Endless ?

Its his granddaughter. Too.old to be a father unless he starting going after those young girls.

it seems that Batman lost is going all over the place in time so whoever the loli is its either Death or Barbatos fucking with him as we got pics of a mysterious lady watching caveman bruce

It's the drowned, you buffoons! Bats has no Aquaman fears, but he is afraid of commitment and children! And of course, she's an Aquaman Batman because they needed an Aqua character to fit the motif (I don't know what that word means but I think I'm using it correctly)

It's Bruce's loli waifu.

The Drowned is Mera from a world where Aquaman died, but Mera might have been able to save him if only she'd had the powers of Batman

it takes place with normal bruce not the drowned She's in the main multiverse on earth 0 while Bruce is in the dark multiverse dying from being the Gateway in Batman lost. She's already had her tie in origin by the time batman lost comes out.

Holy shit. It's batman first costume. Trunks.

And I saw year one Monthes ago and the carmine costume in a glass.

The powers of Batman? You mean the uncanny ability to convince young children to wear red and green tights and fight psychopaths?

She looks like Black Jack, if anyone

The drowned is a Bruce as metal said. So some water creature with the batman mind machine.

wrong

Top kek, is Snyder really stealing Final Crisis now?

The demon Barbatos is Darkseid's Hyper-Adapter from Final Crisis, so it's at least good that Snyder remembered that and didn't decide to retcon stuff

The drowned is either Martha or a new sister to Bruce, isnt it?

It's probably a reference to The Dark Knight Returns where Bruce is retired and has a mustache, like his father. Interestingly they chose to depict in a more classic and stylish dapper Clark Gable type fashion rather than a strictly thick one.

It's Catwoman who used the batman machine to change her mind into that of bruce.

writers forgot to have fun

trips of truth?

The daughter of Duke (Searchlight?) and Gotham Girl I bet

>op kek, is Snyder really stealing Final Crisis now?
yup.

She was shite then too, the original Jenny is the only acceptable one.

It's Bruce sister

Drowned is Batman fucking with atlantean gene shit and mixing up some clownfish.

>A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.