Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8
youtube.com/watch?v=ab5KrhoIOvo
youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sCWQu-HVn2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

globalists on suicide watch

fuck this clickbait faggot.

anyone see his new vid about pre scripted graphics for Clinton's win?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8

comfy house btw alex

I-impossible!

He's a big guy.

Austin is comfy town. Too many SJW's but they will go extinct one day.

He's too fast!

Honestly I still think Alex is full of himself and I don't take him seriously.

But I like the guy.

He's made a name for himself being skeptical, cynical, and paranoid.

And I don't care if you agree with any of the shit he says.

The world NEEDS more skeptical cynical paranoid people.

I remember in the early 90's it was popular to talk about the JFK assassination, government knowledge of extra terrestrials, secret government experiments on the population, all of that X-Files shit.

Somehow between there and now the very same kids who'd talk about distrusting the government came to trust it 100%.

>If the government says it's true, it has to be true, because they're paid to protect us."

We need more X-Files. More Alex Jones. We need people to open their mind and question reality.

Even if it's all bullshit, it's a good mindset to have.

I have never laughed so hard after watching this video. Specially the Trigglypuff part is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ab5KrhoIOvo

H-he's fast!

I can't understand how people "don't take him seriously." He built the largest platform for alternative media on the planet--he has no peers. He was the first guy reporting on 911 with a multimillion-listener audience. He has made dozens of documentary films about the globalists and their agenda. He has done really important work like his interview with Aaron Russo before his death. Just yesterday he had a 30 minute exclusive interview with Steve Pieczenik about a bloodless coup--a generation-scale historical event taking place. And in this video posted minutes ago he's reporting in real-time on the planned election theft to take place Tuesday night. What about any of that is not serious journalism?

I like how Sup Forums goes on and on about the "criminal" Clinton family and yet they watch and support literal criminals themselves.

Why is he so hypersensational?

It's not serious journalism because 100% of his content is conspiracy-driven lies and exaggerations.

Alex Jones is Fox News without the ritalin.

you must try harder (((Jones)))

this guy is more factual than CNN etc.

truth

>and yet they watch and support literal criminals themselves.
who?

What you're trying to say is "Alex Jones is Fox News on Ritalin," or "Fox News is just Alex Jones without the Ritalin." Regardless, neither sentence, properly phrased, makes a coherent point.

Your other poorly-formed thought is not worth a response.

?

Sorry if you're too autistic to understand humor without nitpicking it into a form your limited brain can comprehend.

But that doesn't change that Alex Jones is not news, he'll never be accepted as anything but mass hysteria and psychotic rambling, just like what comes out of the mouth of everyone who watches him.

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

He told you alex jones is fox news without it's medication. Dude, it's not difficult.

who has the alex jones bingo card?

Go watch current year man stupid Reddit faggot

i need that bingo card

Why the fuck would I watch anything from a raving lunatic who literally nobody gives credibility to?

See

its funny after years of him saying it, and people saying hes crazy. he was pretty much right about a small group trying to ruling the world.

>Global economy. Bring everyone together!
>led and dictated by a small group of people. Essentially controlling the lives of all earth peoples.

he was right the whole time.

How mad do you think Okeefe is now that he doesnt have the hottest story anymore?

>He was the first guy reporting on 911 with a multimillion-listener audience.
No, it was Bill Cooper - one who got shot and is dead atm. Internets have audio archived.

That is why some say Alex is a plant. That is what i noticed.

No he wasn't.

It's fucking 2016. We have the internet. We have instant communication. We have incredible machines capable of moving large quantities of goods around the world cheaply. How could we NOT be heading towards a global economy?

Alex Jones predicted something that only the slowest of the slow couldn't have seen coming. He must think he's really proud.

Awesome

his latest video was so disappointing

>tfw too smart to watch anything from a raving lunatic who literally nobody gives credibility to too

Especially when you consider that they're all fake and edited again, like literally everything he's ever produced.

its a meme u dip

At this point he got a better trackrecord than CNN

open your eyes my friend. Its been a global economy led by small groups of the region. the path we are heading will give all the power to one small group.

there is a huge difference.

fuckin love this guy

Holy KEK!!!

IT WORKS
T

W
O
R
K
S

>global economy

Global government retard. Agenda 21, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg

N-NANI!?! H-HE'S FAST!

It's kind of sad that anything actually true that he comes out with will be drowned out by all of the fluoride and BRAIN BOOSTER VITAMINS shit.

WE CAN'T STOP HIM...

He's so memeable

N-NANI?!

N-NANI?!

Your logic:

>are you kidding reeee!?

This shit's all written and documented retard, he just read the books, read the various declassified documents. The global economy, for idiots like you, simply means outsourced jobs to the 3rd world to maximize their profit, and turning us into a renter class who owns nothing.

Post Alex's face once Trump wins.

I hate you, faggot.

fuckkkkk

alex jones bingo please

Kys

>1776 world wide

Well you got your globalism after all hue

So we just take power from them and keep running global economy without race baiting/feminism/mandatory race mixing/etc

Simple enough

N-NANI?!

Guys Alex Jones is insane because he makes his news show entertaining how cray cray

s-source?

There's no where left to go, Hillary. You ran to long. You can't replicate the formula for Super Male Vitality or Brain Force. Dahnald! The honor is yours. *Trump brandishes handcuffs*

Kind of

You would really disrespect our lord Alex Jones with this terrible Sup Forums meme?

I have purposely not responded to 5 of these trying to get my mother killed and it never works

Sure he's managed to stay alive by not mentioning explicitly ((((certain groups)))) but still redpilling along the way. Bill Still is another old school guy and there are dozens of others who are still kicking and they are not all controlled opposition. AJ has woken up millions by building and sustaining a platform. Rush Limbaugh does what he has to do too--he backed away from Trump during fall of 2015 when the neocons came out against him. Breitbart and others have gone down. All these guys are patriots on their own right, but especially when you compare them to the alternative.

You must be new here.

Is it just me or have the last couple of shows been weak? I don't care about the sideshow of Danny Williams and that girl Hillary let defended a rapist against who turned into a middle aged lesbian.

He's fast!

Go away, evil dogger.

jew

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCWQu-HVn2s

>muh current year!
Hahahaha faggot

Where did the "n-nani he's fast!" meme originate?

It's fucking Mariah Carey numbnuts

nooo

HAIYAI

Based water filter merchant

you should go fuck yourself

fag

>global trade = global government

wtf i love being a fucking retard now!

Hi faggot

SONO CHI WA SODOMY!!! JOOOOOOE JOOOONES

If you have this saved you're good to go.

*teleports behind the globalists*

K

Someone tell me how the fuck these work

One of his best vids.

You NIGGER faggot

NO!

Its an ancient shitpost from Sup Forums and /jp/

*teleports behind you*

Nevermind I am autistic

HAYAI!

y so mean?

Kys