Confront the Media about Clinton Rigging the Election

Guys, why is this not plastered all over the news?

youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

I will be emailing all the major news networks as well as my local news provider as well asking why this has not been presented to Us, the American people. You can help to!

Just use this list:

rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

and copy-past the US news agencies, plus your local news, into the blind-carbon-copy section and send a short email with the link to the YouTube and the editorial from the Observer asking why this has not been investigated further for the American people.

Why hasn't this been done yet? Don't let CTR slide this!

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the media inevitably gives back a "hoo-hum" non-answer save the email and send back an email back restating and underscoring your concern that they are not unbiased. Once they return another non-answer save that email and the previous and send them all again to the media at large saying this is outrageous the utter lack of respect for journalistic integrity.

We're seriously not even going to consider this?

This way we can have blatant evidence of media collusion.

WTF I hate Sup Forums now

Don't forget to email your local news channel as well. Make it a bit personal.

I'll bump your thread OP. Seems onto something.

"To whom it may concern,
My name is, [user], and as a viewer in your viewing area I am deeply concerned about your lack of reporting on the leaked tapes where Clinton is depicted on tape suggesting we should rig a foreign election back in 2006. This is very important information for the voting population. I hope you can present this information to your viewing area or explain why this is not news worth. Thank you very kindly.
Signed,
[user]"

Send to your state's news agency.

Literally that simple!

Everybody is too worried about the Cubs game and meme magic. We can't give up the fight until the fight is won!

This is just going to be slid into the archives, ain't it?

Keep on memeing, Sup Forums. We only have so many opportunities to keep the tide in our favor.

here's a bump for you ameribros

bump good thinking bro

Ignorant democrats everywhere

If anyone wants to really help out then send an editorial to be printed in the opinions section of your states prominent newspaper or local newspapers. Something to the effect of:

"Clinton has suggested that the American Government should rig a foreign election back in 2006. The Observer reported on it. Please look this up. I would like the people of [your state/counties] to know this during our current presidential elections. We must have integrity in our voting system."

It keeps it unbiased and non-partisan and merely brings to the voters minds Clinton=election fraud.

If anyone has a few dollars to burn take out an ad in the classifieds saying:

"America for Sale
See tinyurl . com [SLaSH] hjcdw2s for details"

Short and cheeky.

Do you really think they're going to even consider reporting on it just because a bunch of faggots spammed them telling them to?

Especially with all the hardcore shilling they've been doing on the news, it's obvious they ARE part of the Clinton campaign.

Come on OP, you should be smarter than this. At this point we need to divert 100% attention to the Social Media Meme Machine, and drop as many redpills into normie occupied sites as possible in the days to come. This proposal, however good it's intentions, is fucking stupid.

This gives us more redpills to give the normans.
If they give us "ho-hum" non answers then we can have a list of emails to show the normans that we are being force fed a narrative. It just gives us more ammunition.

Plus it only takes less than 60 seconds to copy-paste the emails on the site and write a short email asking them to cover this story.

Not to mention normies really like their local news and if we have evidence to show media collusion with the local news channels it will really set the normies off.

Everybody knows CNN, Fox, MSNBC are all biased hellholes but nobody wants to think the news anchor that lives in Timbuctoo, Wisconsin who covers the sourther half of the state is lying to them.

You may not like the idea but it does no harm to confront the local media.

This seems important.

It is very important but this is being slid by CTR and other Sup Forumsacks more concerned with a damn baseball game than something we can do tangibly.

The standard thinking on this kind of stuff is "If one person sent a letter about something that was shit, a thousand other people thought the same"

So yea, there is something we can do

Exactly! Even if you don't wanna copy-and paste the few hundred email addresses it only takes 5 minutes to locate your local television news source and send them an email inquiring. You can also insinuate to them that they are being biased in not reporting. No local news agency wants to be perceived as biased. Big name news companies can handle the flak but each state's regional news service can't.

this fake it is just hearsay which means anyone who said it on TV could be arrested or you for emailing knowingly false information with intent to distribute.

Just viewing that website proves intent for criminal prosecution under the law. Lets not do this fellow Trump supporters and instead focus on the issues.

Thanks CTR!

It has been covered already. All we have to do is ask why this isn't being covered by our local media. Even if it is hearsay it's very important hearsay that needs to be addressed not just quietly swept under the rug.

>Implying they will even reply to the emails
>implying retarded normies won't just go "oh they're too busy to deal with drumpfags"
>implying that any normie who isn't completely brainwashed beyond help distrusts MSM to an extent and doesn't have their own non spoon-fed reasons for disliking Donald Trump/ supporting Hillary Clinton
>Implying that all non retarded Clinton voters even like her

Sorry OP, I barely know MSM, but I know enough about them to realize that this isn't going to garner any real results, and even if they did, they would be completely overshadowed by the massive Weiner that's about to explode evidence all over Hillary and Huma's campaign. With all the shit going down right now, even if it got us something, everyone's attention is gonna be somewhere else. Not to mention the fact that the evidence for MSM corruption is so far and wide on youtube (rehearsals for so called "undecided voters, obvious Pro-Clinton propaganda, Cameras "cutting out" when anti-Clinton truth bombs are dropped on air, etc.)

Im just saying by emailing false information to news outlets your committing a federal crime by using a computer that is a telecommunications device.

We as Trump supporters must stay on the high ground and fight on the issues which is where we will win because I hate black people.

Confront your local media, not just the big boys. The local media is usually slow and quick to respond to local inquiry.

If we can show collusion among low level news then we can show that the corruption runs deep. It's easy not to trust Don Lemon but it's hard not to trust your local news anchor and weatherman.

It's not false information we just want our local news to cover this. Also nice false flagging us into showing Trump supporters as racist.

Well I, for one, am awaiting a response from my local news agency and will provide Sup Forums with the response when it comes.

And if it doesn't come then I will go to my local newspaper to report on this.

Bump for truth.
Amerifags, DO IT!

One man can only post so hard. If the CTR shills slide this into oblivion I'll try again tomorrow when my fellow burgers are awake and the baseball game is out of mind. Good night Sup Forums

keep trying

I may go to my county newspapers office person tomorrow if I don't hear a response by mid day.