This was completely acceptable a short time ago. It's a cartoon about chipmunks. No one seemed to give a single fuck

This was completely acceptable a short time ago. It's a cartoon about chipmunks. No one seemed to give a single fuck.

But now having something like this on screen is worse than strangling a black person and writing "FUCK SPICS" with their blood all over a rainbow-colored flag.

What the fuck happened?

There is a difference between not caring and deliberation.

Wait, are you arguing for pedophilia or AGAINST pedophilia?
You are using so many buzzwords it's hard to tell.

i'd say there's a difference between a realistic accidental up skirt shot and a little girl wearing a skirt is able to flash her panties with the slightest tilt of her hips like what you've got up there

I think op was talking about female sexualization, not pedophilia.

Why would people be concerned about a chipmunk cartoon, op? I don't understand the nature of your question.

and how old are those chipmunks

I'm sorry you feel so strongly about underage panty shots in childrens cartoons.

There's a lot in this show that is very, very intentional.

What happened is that once upon a time people weren't wise to it, and creators could do this like this as an in-joke, or to gratify their fetishes while the public was obvious to it, now people wisened up about these type of things.

it's ok, user. they're over 18... in chipmunk years.

Some Feminists are anti sex like puritans of old.

I don't know. I never cared about how old Alvin and the fucking Chimpmunks are.
The fact people obcess over arbitrary ages of fictional characters in general just baffles me. Unless it's a super realistic setting age in cartoons is pretty irrelevant.

If you want a Chipette thread all you had to do was ask.

People didn't care about panty shots back then. Plus it was the 80s, back when female empowerment was big.

i think it's less "obsession" and more "those chipmunks are very clearly under 18"

Fellate one thousand cocks, OP.

i mean their designs are one slight edit away from basically being humans

This is your semi-regular reminder that everyone who worked on that movie was a pedophile.

Everyone.

No exceptions.

dang

Get lucky

Oooh, get lucky

We still have Minnie mouse. Checkmate athiests.

And how do you know this? Because there were scenes you didn't like?

Christ, this place really did become Tumblr.

>But now having something like this on screen is worse than strangling a black person and writing "FUCK SPICS" with their blood all over a rainbow-colored flag.

The Raimi cut WAS a little violent, yes

lol

at no point did that poster make a reference to the quality of the movie

at no point did that poster imply pedophilia was bad

At least she's an adult.

>furries

>>>>>>>>

Have you seen this movie? At least a third of it is filled with shots of a trio of topless pre-pubescent male chipmunks and a trio of seductively-clothed pre-pubescent female chipmunks - and all six are basically a nose-lift away from being human characters. The Chipettes literally sing a song about "getting lucky".

If this movie was not made by pedophiles, what the fuck.

OP figured out a good way to get some Sup Forums fireworks.

Leave out whether or not they mean pantyshots or just the Chipettes being children characters and watch the rabid dogs crawl all over each other to call each other pedophiles.

That animation quality, tho.

The movie, I can take or leave.

Pedophilia is fucking wrong, bro.

>If this movie was not made by pedophiles, what the fuck.
It was made in the 80's. Twitter and Tumblr didn't exist in the 80's so you could do shit without worrying about people who had no interest whatsoever making a fuss about it.

The fact that it was animated so well means the pedophiles who animated it had a lot of fun doing so.

ITT: late 90s and 00s kids shocked at a time everything wasn't overly sanitized and controlled.

nobody is shocked

Maybe not "shocked" but

Is pretty goddamn triggered, though.

Someone should e-mail the surviving children of the Chipmunks' creator and ask why, if it's so goddamn horrible.

he's just trying to stir up shit dude

Nice of you to volunteer for that job, user!

And judging by the shit being flung, I am doing an excellent job of it.

Fuck no.

I'm one of those strange people on the internet in 2017 that knows the difference between a cartoon and living human beings.

One of the last of my kind.

>i think it's less "obsession" and more "those chipmunks are very clearly under 18"

I assume this user is talking about the crazy hairsplitting shit in Voltron and whether some characters who look like they could represent 12 or 45 year olds depending on the show's art style choices are technically 17 3/4 or 18 and other shit.

Like take this picture from Utena, it's supposed to be of a 12 or 13 year old girl or some shit, but if you told me she was a 35 year old woman, I wouldn't blink, and she doesn't act like a real human much less a realistic little kid so her age is a totally arbitrary made up thing. Back then I didn't hear anything about the sexual themes in Utena and I literally cannot imagine a real pedophile watching the show to get his jollies.

Nowadays though everyone is willing to cut themselves and stab other people literally over grilling creators over exact ages though the characters look and act exactly the same no matter what age a voice actor or whatever randomly speculates they might be, and it's assumed that romance stories between 38 year olds and 42 years olds are all written by actual pedophiles because there's a 4 year age gap, yes really, plus anyone below their early thirties or so now counts as a "kid" and anyone who finds them attractive counts as a pedophile even if they are actual 10 year old kids much younger than the 30 year old characters they have crushes on because ??? (did you know 9 year olds who have crushes on teenagers are pedophiles? according to tumblr, they absolutely are).

I mean boards like this are actual legit pedo havens so I get being disgusted by the sickos here, and that Chipette pictures is fucking disgusting and probably for actual pedos in my opinion, but even I think the retarded extremes tumblrinas take these things to these days are flat out psychotic and only people with very severe mental illnesses would act the way they do over some drawings.

...you're in a thread arguing about pedophilia in the fucking Chipmunks movie. You are not really Homo Superior here.

Cheer up OP, have some itty bitty chippy titties.

You had me until you started splerging out "probably for actual pedos" and sounding like a complete fucktard.

But I AM Homo.

GOT 'EM

I like how you make yourself sound like you're some hero because you think it's some God given right to be able to whack it to 2D little girls without people judging you.

Yeah, I was talking about the generalized hysteria over how "legal" non-existing and unrealistic people are.

The Chimpmunk characters are pretty obviously little kids, but I also wasn't lying when I said pedophillic implications never really crossed my mind until people started talking about it everytime the franchise is brought up.

>it's some God given right to be able to whack it to 2D little girls without people judging you.
None of that was said in the post anywhere, just that I know when a cartoon is a cartoon.

People don't judge what I whack off to because I don't openly advertise what I whack off to, which is what Sup Forumsmblr thrives on for rage fuel. I could think my microwave is a dirty little whore and no one else needs to know that.

WELL WE KNOW NOW, YOU MACHINE-FUCKING FREAK.

>my microwave is a dirty little whore
If there's any drawfag around, please do this.

>and it's assumed that romance stories between 38 year olds and 42 years olds are all written by actual pedophiles because there's a 4 year age gap
Stop lying. I've never heard that shit.

I mean it's gonna be brought up on Sup Forums because it's Sup Forums and people here love jerking off to underage characters, and the movie is actual certified pedo bait.

People outside of Sup Forums are gonna find it weird because it is weird. It's a movie where little kids are either flashing their underwear all the time, putting on more revealing outfits or singing a song that's basically about getting laid.

>actual certified pedo bait.
>certified

I'm not seeing that anywhere on the box.

Are you sure you don't have the German version or something?

The only thing I've heard close to that is people being fucking stupid about Junkrat/Roadhog from Overwatch because there's a 20 year difference between the two of them, but the younger one is 25.

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile, it only crosses the line if they act upon their urges and hurt a child.

Trolling Sup Forums is easy mode. There's no sense of satisfaction because even the most obvious, least subtle bait will work. Why don't you go try your luck on less autistic boards where people might actually be able to tell when you're not being 100% serious?

Those characters don't even resemble a chipmunk besides their noses being reddish.

Certified as in the animators knew what they were doing. Like a post up thread said, there's a difference between Lisa Simpson tripping and us just seeing a quick shot of her underwear and how the Chipettes were depicted.

Which is the whole point. Draw a character that looks like a real kid and you get tossed in jail. Draw that same character with an animal nose? No one bats an eye.

People don't understand that "Pedophile" and "molester" are two different things.

"Pedophilia" is a mental thing. A state of mind. Not a person who has acted on it. Your neighbor could be a pedophile and not once have laid a hand on anyone and never feel the urge to.

>Draw a character that looks like a real kid and you get tossed in jail.

No?

>hey bro remember that movie where 8-year-old chipmunk girls almost got fucked by a gang of cobras

I have yet to hear of an animator going to jail because of what he drew.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>8
Where is that said, again?

They could go on record tomorrow saying the Chipettes were just 30 year old little women and the internet would still bitch.

>and then they sang a song about getting laid to escape the snek orgy

Maybe they shouldn't have been wearing something so slutty and inviting of the act.

The series showed both the Chipmunks and the Chippettes in, at best, middle school. They look pre-pubescent, too.

Was just throwing out a number somewhere in the prepubescent range.

The fat one always dressing like a hewa.

>Stop lying. I've never heard that shit.

Holy fucking shit, it's on tumblr all the goddamn time. Spend an afternoon hate reading their crazy shit sometime. One I remember was one Sherlock character was in in 30s and another Sherlock character was in his 40s so shipping them was pedophila. The other was Avengers shit. Shipping Captain America with any character was pedophilia was he's technically really old or some shit. The other was that Kylo Ren was like 29 so shipping him with the lead girl, the black guy, or the ginger Nazi dude were all pedo because 29 is so old. No I'm not making this fujo tumblr shit up. They are fucking psychotic. I wouldn't have believed it myself without reading it.

Look I may not be comfortable with it for irrational reasons and I'll admit that. I'm just saying this kind of thing does make me uncomfortable fair or not, and even I think tumblr has lost its mind over this. For example pic related is also supposed to be a little kid, 13 or something, but if it wasn't for some artbook I would never think so so I won't assume that the only people with think this drawing is attractive are massive pedopphiles because they makes no fucking sense, he looks like a roided out middle aged dude and somebody typing a number somewhere doesn't magically make that not so. And yet tumblr will insist a pedo must have drawn all the stills in this anime because he's got no shirt on.

>Laser Time
are they better or worse than the Nostalgia Critic?

>Holy fucking shit, it's on tumblr all the goddamn time.
You're fucking right. I had forgotten that place existed, like it was wiped out of my mind for the better. Fuck those creeps.

>The other was that Kylo Ren was like 29 so shipping him with the lead girl, the black guy, or the ginger Nazi dude were all pedo because 29 is so old.
Does this make my wife a pedophile because she's 3 years older than me? Shit I'm so scared, Tumblr's gonna rampage my ass.
I think I'm gonna read some of that tomorrow evening. Gotta sleep, good night.

Relativizing and trivializing what pedophilia mesnd like those people do actually helps normalizing it and making actual pedophilia not seem all that bad. It's hilariously counter-productive, though I guess there's no arguing practicality with insane tumblrites.

>what pedophilia mesnd
means*
Talking about this shit is giving me a stroke.

>Does this make my wife a pedophile because she's 3 years older than me?

Probably because they say it all the time and I shit you not, the reasoning was something like "well when this character turned 18 the other character was still under 18 at that time, that makes it pedo" somehow completely missing that that makes any couple where both people weren't born at exactly the same time permanently pedophilia forever

Remember that feeling growing up that toys and cartoons and computer games where the playthings of children and you were going to reach an age where it would be unacceptable to keep enjoying them?

Thanks to the new value placed in nerd culture for the first time ever. Mostly spurred on by nerd culture being this sort of underdog lifestyle and therefore popular with people who want to seem like they have more exclusive hobbies, watching cartoons, playing computer games and reading comics is now more and more socially acceptable into your teenage years.

Kids see a female character with their underwear out and it's funny. Teenagers see a female character accidently show their underwear and its funny.

The demographics are older, content that was innocent to children is recontextualized as provocative.

Ive seen saw people denouncing Miyazaki movies because in Kikis delivery service you see her underwear at one point and there is the implication that people can see up her dress when on the broom throughout hte movie, thing about this, the individuals IMPLICATION that something may be offensive is enough for someone to say the movies are dirty. A dirty mind is a dirty kind, if your head wasnt in the gutter every second of the day you wouldnt contextualize this shit differently. That said, as you get older you just see this shit more often, but it shouldnt be with everything for christ sake..

It is shitty because if someone posts something complaining about pedophilia I have no idea if it's actually pedophilia or a bunch of shit that is absolutely not pedophilia featuring only adults. But now I assume the latter and that pedophilia = pictures of middle aged people with greying hair

it's before before the internet exposed everyone to pedophiles

I know I'm really asking for it saying this here but when normal people see kids running around in their underwear they do not think about sex. They just think oh haha little kids are so funny, or so annoying and loud, or gross and messy, or aww how innocent reminds me of raising my own kids and all the laundry they create or other normal people thoughts

Wait didn't Boss Baby have bare baby asses with literal jiggle physics on close up?

>people weren't wise to it
Keep telling yourself that. They knew back then, just as they know today. The only difference is that the social pressure to capitulate and virtue-signal along with all your Facebook friends was much, much less.

No, user, you are the tumblrinas.

I have to say that I'm disappointed that these days (cgi) characters seem to "go commando" more often than having even a differently colored flat texture under the skirt let alone having any kind of modeled structure that suggests underwear

>They knew back then, just as they know today.
Yep. Every generation acts like they're the first one that discovered sex

>sensationalizing vague theoretical offense some people might take
Truly, the politics of underwear in cartoons is serious business.

It was a simpler time before millenials camevalong and chose to be pussies. The terrifying thing will be: what will their kids turn out like.

I hope i'm dead before then.

Someone tell Nancy Cartwright she's been exposed.

I don't. Their kids are going to be tremendous sluts. Jackpot.

When I watched the movie as a kid I didn't find anything weird about it.

Yes, maybe because kids don't think about that kind of stuff, but then again, first, if that's the case and the movie is for kids, what's the problem? and second, when I watched that movie again when I wasn't a kid anymore, I still didn't find it weird. I'm sure many people don't think anything lewd about that movie. I have a friend who is a mother and is very religious who loves that movie, so, something's wrong here.

Back in the day, showing topless little girls or panty shots like Little Lulu was not sexual but considered innocent because little girls are not sexual. Then I came here and started to see all that "sexualized" crap. It's not problem of the people who watch that movie like a children's movie if some fetishist come here and talk about how they wank with it. Is not my problem if you get a boner with the movie, feel guilty and then start to blame the artists about pedo shit.

>no more delicious loli cartoon pantyshots