I'm new to this board, what memes do I need to know to properly assimilate into your culture?

I'm new to this board, what memes do I need to know to properly assimilate into your culture?

You have to obtain perfect hair forever.

Anything bad is Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
All the older shit is amazing all the new shit is terrible, unless the older shit is too popular with youtube e-celebs, then it's shit.
Jack off to everything and make threads about all your fetishes.
Complain about comics dying but never buy any comic ever.
That's about it.

>I'm new to this board
Lurk more.

I HAVE SEX WITH DOGS

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

You must learn about loss and Pickle Rick.

pretty accurate actually

why when you can just give me a crash course

Avoid the political threads, bait threads, etc. Ignore all Pickle Rick posters. Keep an eye out for Dr. Pig and actual quality threads. Stay in the threads you like, don't be a faggot, and lurk moar.

>Pickle Rick posters
...this is a thing?
What do they even do?

In terms of webcomic creators, Tom Siddell and Abbadon are great, Aaron Diaz and Zack Morrison are shit, Ashley Cope is god-tier, and Michelle Czajkowski would be god-tier if she didn't spend an entire year off from the webcomic to do a kickstarter that still hasn't been completed yet.

Marvel's comics are mostly crap because they try and make you buy a ton of shit just to follow one character, their CEO Ike Perlmutter pulled the rug out from under any comic whose movie rights he doesn't own, and their editors spent so much time scarfing down milkshakes in some weird 'show of solidarity' that Sup Forums managed to get a shitpost published in the worst comic they sell.

DC does way better, since their focus on stories over characters usually means you don't have to roll the dice on whether or not a run is worth it (and because Marvel is hit-and-miss with their characters these days). Their movies have fallen flat for the most part, though.

If you want to go third-party with your comics, I hate Fairyland and Invincible are pretty good Image comics, and Hellboy is a nice choice if you're going Dark Horse.
Especially the fetish threads.

This is a milf board, not loli.
The only way to stop the Joker permanently is to make Batman rape him.
An image of Daffy Duck in a suit is literally you.
And futa is super gay.

Don't forget to HAFNIM.

>This is a milf board, not loli.
lol

Reading Tails Gets Trolled is a must

Look at the pedo posting Jade! What's next? Gwen?

Face it, cunt. You guys lost.

>I HAVE SEX WITH DOGS
Hi, barneyfag

you must eat a hotdog

Buyfags post in the buyfag thread. Plenty of Sup Forumsmrades buy comics.

Try reading some of the web comics people discuss in threads dedicated to them. Some are good, some are garbage. It shouldn't be hard to tell which are which, but both kinds of thread can be fun.

Cartoon threads are generally the same.

I personally ignore capeshit.

Spend more time reading comics and watching cartoons than talking about them here.

Ultimately, lurk more and post when you can contribute in a funny or useful way.

Dude, don't send him down that rabbit hole.

But Sup Forums has threads every single day where people drool over loli characters.

>This is a milf board
Honestly getting tired of Sup Forums's Oedipus complex.
All a show has to do is have some vaguely figured mother figure and it's in Sup Forums's good graces. At least it's not as bad as some of the /gif/ threads I've seen where NTR and MILFs fused into some very worrying stuff.

Only because of the mods. Mods only like big tits.

you share a board with pedophiles user, just accept it

I wish the mods would accept it.

Italian Bull Worm.

whats the correct thing to reply to this tripfag Sup Forums?

Never reply to tripfags.

Keep talking, Boco.

Well, yeah. What kind of sick piece of shit doesn't?

And all of them are deserving of pain and right punishment. A dead pedophile is the only good pedophile.

Whatever happaned to lurk before you post?

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

Sneed

Sneed

Fuck off, boco

Buc up, Shoto

Read the webcomic Clarissa so you can understand "Characters who canonically had sex" threads.

>This is a milf board, not loli

Formerly Chuck's

Sup Forums wants to be a loli board but its mods won't let it.

Cow Tools

if we pray hard enough hiro might bring back /l/ and /sm/

Sup Forums is love, but in fact, it's waifus
furries and pedos where here first and they never left
kids will shitpost about politics and we pretend they are Sup Forums
Sup Forums crossposters bring all their memes with them
literally nobody cares about our OC projects

>look up the ban reason
>instantly recognize what mod pulled off the ban

i've been here for too long.

I'd be fine with an unlisted board like /trash/. Or just open up /trash/ to loli and shota stuff because it's fucking stupid that it's not allowed there.

Actually Sup Forums was the loli board
Then, everything changed when the Mods attacked. Only Moot, master of all Sup Forums, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

I have seen trap stuff posted in /d/ and a lot of them have the trap look underage or be canonical underage characters, not that I'm complaining.

>instantly recognize what mod pulled off the ban
Redwood? Is he still around?

If redwood is still around he had successfully become a ghost for something like 4 years. This one's just one of the grumpier #Sup Forums regulars.

Fucking cucks need to be kicked out

Lurk moar

Most important, OP: you have to know that 2000s cartoons are the best ones. (Although it is most certainly not a meme.)

Newfags OUT!

Boco AKA Maryland Michael AKA Sheldon is a infamous tripfag with literal autism a job an no gf. He suffers from crones disease and awkwardly replies to everything. He likes godzilla transformers and His Waifu is morrigan. There will be a reckoning.

You must attain the ninth level of power.