I've always wondered how true it is that blacks are actually handicapped in math

I've always wondered how true it is that blacks are actually handicapped in math.
I'm helping out this guy, and Damn! I'm just writing out all the steps now because it's impossible otherwise.
Gonna get him a 100 now.

How do they perform in schools? Any clear difference?
In good schools btw.

The one's who are bad at math will just manipulate you to do it for them. Don't do it unless the nigger pays you money.

Many whites are bad at math too, I used to be a math teacher. Don't do the niggers work for him. He will sit in class all smug and make the teacher mad because he will have all the answers and will then be a clown in class. Make him do it on his own. You are better than him, do not give him your talents. Indian people actually have my respect for being smart, but seriously do not let this nigger make you his slave.

I'm just bored t.bh.
I don't owe him anything. Used to call him nigger in a group and make him really angry.
Seems smart at videogames and stuff.

I usually help girls, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, he was doing it online for some reason and got a 100.

Went to sleep when I told him to practise.

As a teacher, what do you think about racial difference?
I understand there are whites bad at it too, but that's not enough.

I'm no longer a teacher. As far as racial differences go, I never really noticed one race being overwhelmingly worse as a whole at math, but this is in America where hard math is not really taught (hardest I was teaching was solving quadratic equations by completing the square). With calculus and trigonometry, there are very few blacks who even take those courses. What kind of math are you trying to teach him?

Didn't you get the memo. Math is racist.

>Indian people actually have my respect for being smart
kek

It's algebra and geometry. Nothing difficult either.

I've noticed that western countries take an easy approach to math at lower level.

But somehow bright students make it up by the time they reach college and excel at it.

I believe that you guys focus a lot on concept. It's good. We focus on making difficult questions instead. Not good if concepts aren't clear. Might still be able to solve them.

As for common core, I get it what they're trying to do. But it shouldn't be forced. It's stupid. Kids have various strategies.

I agree that common core is ridiculous. Good luck in your studies.

not only are they bad at math they're also bad at growing food

>shits on blacks
>india
fuck off curry eating cunt.

They are however realy good at commiting crime,

>Indians
>Smart
>Entire country can't figure out how to poo in loo

they always suck lol

>half of the water falls through mouth
so wasteful.

Nigerian-Americans (especially the Igbos) are actually pretty damn great at math. But they're self-selecting (cream of the crop) and not representative of Nigerians as a whole.

Except the Igbos, they're actually pretty damn intelligent overall.

Here's an idea of how Blacks perform.

Here's medical school. Looks pretty fair to me. I'd be worried though if your doctor is black or hispanic.

The same thing happens in South Africa today instead of just farms it is every single profession in existence
>niggers get affirmative action when they single handily make the country a welfare state and can't compete for jobs that require qualifications because the average SA'n is too busy raping 3 year olds to cure aids

Thats your concern is it?

very stupid / very funny

Very funny / very stupid

>Tfw black 3.98 gpa / 99% percentile GRE / 151 iq
>Tfw dumb ass white kids with 2.9 gpa telling me what an advantage i have over them for grad school or the job market because of affirmative action

This is something a teacher wrote , kind of long , but worth reading

Heres another one , this ones from a laywer

>tehee ur in a laundry machine, it's just a joke
> can't open the door
kek

ya that's why aa is bad because u have to deal with stupid white kids. U should be for repealing AA then

I'm confused. Is that math problem done wrong on purpose? Is that the joke and I'm just not getting it?

>U should be for repealing AA then
I am, actually.

Problem is, liberals love their "diversity." Just look at Harvard, which insists on having ~50% white students while turning down huge numbers of more qualified asians.

way to ruin a good photo

I get annoyed when blacks get upset about culteral appopiatoin ( spell check lease ) when white folk invented electric generatoin the internal combustion engine , almost all medicine ect

>I usually help girls, for obvious reasons.

I dated this sexy sorority chick who was an Electrical Engineering major and she would tell me how she'd dress up for lab to get all the thirsty loser indians to do her work for her.

You don't realize how pathetic you are and the chicks go home and laugh about you with their boyfriends?

Lol. I enjoy doing math (as you can see, I do it even for niggers) and I make them do what I want.
I don't waste my time with them.
But I do laugh about their bfs.

(Id change)