I need your help. I recently started dating a black girl. She is amazing. 26 years old, beautiful...

I need your help. I recently started dating a black girl. She is amazing. 26 years old, beautiful, she is a nurse and smart and has a great personality. Now I never considered myself a racist. I always said that I love hard working people who do the right thing and I don't care what color they are if they do that. However I am not stupid. I do not ignore facts, trends and statistics. Black lives matter for example makes me sick. Obviously I have said the n word. And I do it once in awhile with friends and family mostly for a humorous reaction, rarely in a mean spirited way. How can I reprogram myself to never say it again? At least not around her? If it slips out I don't know what would happen but it wouldn't be good. Can I get hypnotized or something? Pic related looks likely baby.

fuck off nigger lover

may I make a suggestion?
come back and blogpost once you have real problems. baka famalam

>I recently started dating a black girl

Stopped reading there.

>I'm in the same boat as op

Why did I fall into Sup Forumss meme. Dating her is so relaxing

I don't know man I have been with A LOT of white women. None of them compare. This woman is everything I've ever wanted but never knew it. I don't want to mess it up is all.

As a half-breed, I find it hilarious when white people say nigger. They always have this sense of "ooooh a bad word I'm so naughty" and that makes it endearing. My white father jokingly said nigger around my black mother all the time, and she knew he was just being a spaz. Real talk, if she's the catch you think she is, she won't care. If she does care, other problems were on the way already.

I should probably also mention I don't have any black friends and don't interact with the black side of my family except my mother and one cousin, and all of my friends are white. So my perspective is heavily skewed.

Date who you all wish, you are clearly looking for the classic Sup Forums reaction.

Bait is so boring recently.

We don't give a fuck nigger, you will hang like the rest of the mongrels on the day of the rope.

It's ok user, we know you're shy about nigger love.

If she is redpilled then she is part of your tribe

I have a girlfriend from saudi arabia, I'm icelandic she's literally the perfect woman, redpilled about the jews, freak in the bed, loyal to me, only been with 1 other dude and he dumped her because he didn't want kids.

A lot of people are racists until they fall in love OP

do what ever you want nobody actually cares dude

Call her a filthy nigger slut while banging her from behind. She'll love it.

Kill yourself, niggers are lower than dogs.

>I need your help. I recently started dating a black girl.

> started dating a black girl.

There's ya problem

>one other dude
>literally perfect

Can you please choose one and only one you fucking cuckold?

We're fine people, user. Stop shitting your pants over the opinions of Sup Forums. Either move on or stay with her, make your own decisions.
Just say nigger, nigger.

>not having a master/slave roleplay sex while you whip her with a belt as she sucks your dick and you call her a NiggerSlaveWhore as your cum shoots down her throat

Do you even fetish?

ask her if she cares if you say it, if she says she does say you will try not to say it anymore. She would probably appreciate the honesty, unless she is some BLM tier retard.
Also, not your personal blog fag GTFO

>having ridiculous standards only your anime pillow will ever meet and imposing them on others

Fucking beta couldn't get a white girl.

In the real world people care about etiquette intelligence and character not melanin content, most Sup Forumslocks live in a bubble basement.
Tldr;generalizing a people is ignorant af.

Most niggers lack etiquette, intelligence, and character.

>I recently started dating a black girl
go away race traitor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dnt know your personal definition of said word but I've met degenerates of all shades colors and creeds, anyone limiting thier potential life experiences based on conjecture, isn't really living. Simple really reciprocate energy, situational awareness and keep 16+1.

Serious question.
Why do you shills always use shit pics in these posts?

Don't call her a nigger, even as a joke. If you call her a nigger, even by mistake, it's over. At times it will become almost an irresistible urge to you, on the tip of your tongue, but you must somehow find away to repress it. The best thing you can do is constantly remind yourself not to say the word "nigger" when around her in any context. Just repeat in your mind, don't say nigger, don't say nigger, don't say nigger, over and over again so you don't forget. Be especially careful when you're having sex and about to come that instead of calling out her name you don't accidentally scream out, "NIGGER!" Just bear all that in mind and you should be fine.

I am dating a black girl and we both say nigger all the time. if you cannot say nigger to your black girl and she cannot jokingly call you a nigger back what is the point of dating the black girl?

This a true friend knows intent, if the love is real wont be a problem, but do onto others as you would want done to you or your family.

Never say it again kek. I called my ex nigger in bed all the time just find a good one user.

Also black pussy is prime

its fine user, no one cares

i mean you can do what you want with your life

disgusting race traitor, kys fucking oil driller

If she cares about such little things she doesn't worth that much

FUCK OFF NIGGER LOVER

This

She will LOVE this - remeber she has to call you 'Masser' rather than 'Master' and generally talk like a slavish niglet ho.

Fuck her for two weeks and move on, they don't age well, are gold diggers and are the most annoying gender/race combo to be around.
>thinking smash and move on is a meme
You don't have to be errol flynn

If she likes you then she should understand the context and not get offended by stupid words.

But why are you trying to 'reprogram' yourself, you beta? Reprogram her.

Dam, that reference is savage senpai

Think about how many black dicks she's taken.

DISGUSTING!!!

You can do better OP.

You're not a real man until you split the black oak. -my fucking epic ww2 vet grandpa.
You GODDAMN NIGER LOVING PIECE OF SHIT. -my master of the kitchen and all things related to house keeping epic ass Grand Mother.
Grandpa chuckles light heartedly knowing hell is on its way.

Idk op it's a toss up on my end

>black
>posts photo of mixed race mongrel

m8

Psychics are going to
utterly DESTROY people like you

This for real. I dated a black chick and she loved calling me master and having me degrade her while I pounded her "slave pussy".
She would squirt too. She was good but I got tired of the smell of coco butter all the time and split.

nigger nigger nigger tell her she is a nigger, nigger

Just be careful: 48% of Black girls between 19-45 have Herpes. FACT. Google "Black female herpes rates"

Tight pussy or?

Just call her a nigger already. If you're close it shouldn't matter.

lol coco butter? wtf

Call her a nigger, she ends it, you find yo'self a nice white piece of ass. You're welcome.

>I need your help. I recently started dating a black g
*closes tab*

Only thing worth reading in this moronic thread