How do you feel about ghetto or "nigga" culture Sup Forums?

How do you feel about ghetto or "nigga" culture Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SOyyJCUbixg?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like their music but niggers as a race are dumb, pathetic, savages.

music is good and catchy but people who shape themselves after them are idiots because its faked lifestyles

ruining youth.

Trash culture.

What's sad is all our muslim drug gangs look up to your negro trash and behave as your stereo type.

>brag about stealing, murdering, and doing illegal shit

>"w-we wuz good bois dindu nuffin, d-dont judge us raysists"

Yeah

>my dick
>my money
>my dick
>my money
> my slaaaaaaaaave labour
> kill Whitey bitch nigger fuck bix nod

What are you twelve years old?. Go listen try motzart fuck face that is how music should sound

>listening to incoherent nigger babble produced and marketed by Jews who hate you
Fucking idiot

Public enemy and shit at least had the decency to rap about what they perceived as injustices, and the rap was actual fucking sentences and the music was good, they made Albums. Nowadays everything is soulless corporate shit based on pushing singles that get eaten up by normies by the hundreds of millions. Shit rhymes too. At least old school dudes got shot and shit over their rap, everything's pussy now. Plus, what the Fuck is with niggers and wearing dog tags like they actually warriors or some shit? Can't stand that

I don't believe in racism. This is a multicultural country and that's the way I like it.

You know that Drake is technically a Jew, right?

Not once says the word nigga. Only acceptable shit. youtu.be/SOyyJCUbixg?t=12s

Shit music, shit subculture that glorifies being a literal retard.

Wayne is slightly based. He realizes Black Lives Matter is bullshit race baiting, and basically only acts like a nigger to sell records.

send them all back to africa where there's no white men to ruin things for them.

When you go on a date and a girl asks you what your favorite music is, do you say Mozart?

I enjoy it. I like rap music and I smoke marijuana. I bought some from an African-American today.

X

You're absolutely correct leaf.

>Dating

What are you, a glutton for punishment?

I would. No fucks given

There's something really fascinating about rap. I like to listen to it even though the people who made it hate me, and in real life I would look for an excuse to legally kill them. It's just pure aggression and ambition, which is why I think a lot of whites are attracted to it.