So why didn't she give Sokka any children after the war?

So why didn't she give Sokka any children after the war?

You know why

Her womb didn't work anymore after the shit she did to get rid of Zuko's bastard

Zuko cucked him.

Aang needed to make as many airbenders as possible

>get rid of Zuko's bastard
Izumi is not a bastard

>implying that Izumi wouldn't be a 12/10 if Suki were her mom

Mai is the one responsible for her plainness and her chin so sharp that it could puncture the hull of an empire-class Fire Nation battleship, leaving thousands to drown at sea

Of course she isn't, Zuko married her mother. Sure, there were some against the idea of the Firelord marrying his sister, but she quickly put an end to them.

Wait, was Tenzin the one male leader out of all four nations?

Korra's dad was the boss of the SWT and Unalaq was in charge of the NWT

And the Earth Kingdom passed from a queen to the prince

Also, Desna and Eska ruled together. Desna may be a trap but he is still male.

And Raiko also counts as a world leader.

Yeah, but the prince got his ass usurped in the middle of his coronation and then decided to make the Earth Republic.

Because she left him after he created on her with Toph and had Suyin.

>created

>and then decided to make the Earth Republic
Which is an incredibly shortsighted idea.

Like holy shit your country just got out of a civil war and had the old ruler who united the nation get arrested and kicked out and you're planning on major regime changes immediately?

>Which is an incredibly shortsighted idea.

Just like leaving the spirit portals open or not taking on bender mafia or basically anything in Korra?

Because she's a strong independant woman who needs no man.

That's just asking for everyone to vote for Kuvira to get her out of prison or another Earth Empirefag

Honestly the entire Earth Kingdom is going to be fucked for a long time. We saw how big and massive of an army Kuvira had, are they going to just give up and turn over all their weapons and shit just cause their leader gave up and captured?
The kingdom is going to fracture into warring states and factions, and yet Korra is too busy lezzing out in the comics to stop it.

>are they going to just give up and turn over all their weapons and shit just cause their leader gave up and captured?
Well, the Fire Nation did 75 years before

She became one of Zuko's sex slaves with Jin, Azula and Ty Lee

Whoops.

The dangers of phone posting.

More like Zuko is their shared sex slave

We don't know if Sokka had kids. They weren't important to the story so they didn't show up.

Kek I wonder just how much cheating went on between the Gaang. It's reasonable to assume that Sokka cheated on Suki with Toph, and that's where Suyin comes from. I wonder if Aang ever slept around on Katara. Maybe he tried to justify it when she wouldn't give him an airbender.

What else is left? The ATLA comics are over and the LoK ones are just focusing on milking the lesbian shit.

The Fire Nation had been fighting for years, was exhausted and was handed a decisive defeat.
The Earth Empire has barely mobilized their full forces, has been fighting for a few weeks at most and only lost a giant robot.

The whole continent is kind of just fucked. Whenever a country's government collapses or changes the army almost always goes rogue because there's no one paying them anymore.

None is left. It's just that "Korra doesn't need to feed on the previous saga". It just needs lesbians, you know?

The giant robot threatening to nuke Republic City was the sole reason why the other nations didn't take combined military action against the Earth Empire.

Sokka probably had tons of bastards spread across all 4 nations over the course of his life and adventures.
It's the real reason Kya and Bumi never ended up having any kids, they didn't know if they might accidentally fuck a cousin.

>doesn't know the new reason why Kya doesn't have kids
user...

Oh I know.
She probably was just tired of bringing home a boyfriend only to realize he looks a lot like her uncle so she figured its safer if she sticks to other girls.

kek

Had an affair with Toph.

>she wouldn't give him an airbender.
Why not

She's only into anal, like any great warrior.

>tfw you dont live in the earth nation

they broke up and Sokka is Suyin's dad. She has his intelligence, skin color and all her children have some aspect of Sokka. That's why Lin has to be Suyin's half sister. Because if Sokka were her father then she couldn't have dated Tenzin

Didn't like the taste, presumably.

feels good

He was too spent after shooting loads into earthwaifu

cute!

I really did not appreciate man-face, man-body Toph from the Book 1 flashbacks. Thirtysomething Toph should be built for sex. Literally, considering she had two kids.

>Sokka could've been the funny humor relief uncle type character
>they kill him off and add in Ang's son who's basically Sokka but with none of the character

Because Bryke don't care enough about Sokka to expand anything about his character, abd by extension, they don't care about Suki.
That's why they killed him off before LoK, why they gave that vague "they settled in the suburbs" answer about their future, probably why they gave Sokka a statue in that one episode and immediately blew it up in the same scene.

That is far cooler than all of Korra.

>Sokka is the only main character not to appear in person at all during Korra.

>Series 1 of LoK is about non-bender oppression
>Bryke only consider the bending characters from ATLA important

nice headcanon

>implying Bumi and Kya aren't also Sokka's kids
What is this nonsense?

Bunch of dumb fucks. The lot of you.

It's not even just that he just didn't appear. We don't know a god damn thing about him other than how he looked when he was 30 or so. I mean god damn. Those fuckers had to have known he was the most popular of the original Gaang. Why the fuck did they hold out?

Maybe they are saving it for a future comic about his adventure to find his meteor sword and trusty boomerang.

>Those fuckers had to have known he was the most popular of the original Gaang.
Was he? He is certainly the most popular here, but Sup Forums is rarely reflective of the wider populace.

Though the fact they gave him THE crowning moment of the finale, and by extension the whole show, and then tossed him in a shallow ditch is rather strange.

toph always wanted to be a ftm tranny

didn't you see ember island players?

scum

Because they couldn't deliver.

Sokka went to the moon and finally became one with his true love.

I'm glad he wasn't tainted by Korra.

Yeah, it's honestly a blessing in disguise.

>Toph is a slut
>Zuko is a jobber
>Aang is a deadbeat
>Katara who?

He would have been butchered. We got just enough of him.

The only good thing came out of Korra other than the delicious heroine is showing they didn't live happily ever after. Shocking and pleasing at the same time.

Best couple desu

>beats

I wonder what happened to Ty Lee

filled with dicks

Ty Lee is pure. She's just a tease.

Jin on the other hand...

>Korra is too busy lezzing out in the comics

Got any pages? I hated the show, but I'm always down for some lez, and Asami was hot as fuck.

Sadly, Sokka's sperm is boomerang shaped.

All that space rock sword smithing made him sterile. Something about radiation

>AtLA comics have a new writer now
>No more Zuki shitposting out of the writer's secret ship

Kind of a shame. I hope that at least the main plots are good this time.

Becuase Korra is a retarded series, that we would be better off not remembering.

>Toph is a slut
In all fairness, who didn't see this coming?

>didn't you see ember island players?

I'm pretty sure that Toph didn't see it either.

She was too busy playing bodyguard, while Sokka was too busy fucking every women he met during his travels.

Like a third of Republic City has to be his offspring.

>are they going to just give up and turn over all their weapons and shit just cause their leader gave up and captured
yeah just like Amon's followers

Literally everyone without terrible ideas.

Toph

Considering all the character assassination in Korra, wouldn't be surprised if Aang was one of Toph's baby daddies.

Jin is obviously her mother.

>he was the most popular of the original Gaang
Those would be Zuko and Toph

>Zuko is a jobber
So nothing changed?

You made me sad

>THE crowning moment of the finale
What? Airship slice is nothing compared to Aang going avatar state on Ozai, Zuko vs Azula, the energybending scene or Zuko's coronation.

>Aang going avatar state on Ozai,
That was expected really, pretty par for the course
>Zuko vs Azula,
That was stopped dead in it’s tracks just before it got good. I mean I understand why they did it, it was to show the Zuko had learned the true meaning of Honor and that it entailed acting honorably instead of being a selfish Dickass, but still it didn’t give us the actually kickass fight it could have been.
>the energybending scene
Ehh, that was alright I guess. Personally I found energy bending to be just Aang being stubborn rather than badass
>Zuko's coronation.
I fail to see what is particularly awesome about that but okay.

nice one

>We don't know if Sokka had kids.
The show says he didn't. It's pretty fucking obvious he fathered Su Yin though, she's browner than Earth Kingdom and as intolerably bitchy as Katara. And if you put two and two together, Lin "didn't want children" whose parents had the same father.

We can't make every yuckster in the ATLAverse Sokka's bastard. Well, except this one.

I don't remember the show talking about Sokka besides showing him in the flashback and saying he hunted the Red Lotus? I haven't watched Korra in years though.

Katara also mention him. "My brother is gone" in the premiere episode. And I think Tenzin and the others would have mentioned cousins.

That line really fucked him over, Toph was also meant to be dead at first but they brought her back and turned her into Yoda once they ran out of ideas for the final seasons.

Well "My brother and a lot of my friends are gone" is a vague enough line that Toph could have slipped through. Could also be that Toph kept her wereabouts such a secret that Katara believed her to be dead.

There's a passing comment that he remained alone in his adult years.

>Jin is obviously her mother.
You might want to sit down before clicking this spoiler. Jin's eyes are green in natural light and both Jin/Yin are from Ba Sing Se

>The show says he didn't
No it doesn't. Don't lie on the internet, that's illegal.

fuck the police
but only if Chief Toph looks like Morganagod's version of her

Would Jin being Mako and Bolin's grandma be too much of fanwank?

It's also kind of asking for Zuko to pull a Pakku.

Factoring in the likely parentage of Lin and Su Yin as Toph being a fuckalot with the Gaang, I don't really think anything that hooked back into ATLA is fanwank at this point. It's more like "if it made those two stoners giggle it became background LoK canon"

Also, what's up with Yin and adult Katara looking like Cliff "Uncle Ben" Robertson? Old age doesn't enhance your jawbone, it shrinks it (that, and losing your teef).

>the likely parentage of Lin and Su Yin as Toph being a fuckalot with the Gaang,
Come on, they already said that Lin's dad was just some guy. It's most likely the same with Suyin otherwise she would have known about him.

>what's up with Yin and adult Katara looking like Cliff "Uncle Ben" Robertson?
I guess they wanted Katara to look just like gran-gran.