Gunnerkrigg Court

>Dreams full of bugs.
gunnerkrigg.com/

JUST FUCK ALREADY

FUCK ALREADY JUST

>Dreams full of insex
>er, I mean INSECTS.

She sure is excited about babies.

Okay, so what's the actual significance of this bug?
Is it symbolism? Is it a robot controlled by the Court?

Is something bugging you?

I don't think so, I think seeing that particular bug was just finally the moment on this weird, gross, boring trip became interesting to her

I can't be the only one who saw this in the last panel.

>dreams about procreation
not one generation managed to avoid pregnancy, not one

You're not alone.

Man, wouldn't it be nice to give birth (MULTIPLE TIMES EVEN) and not die afterwards? That sure would be swell.

Good thing Kat will show Annie the joys of lesbianism.

Let me tell you what, I've never died after childbirth and I have to say it's pretty great.

IMPREGNATION
M
P
R
E
G

N
A
T
I
O
N

At first I thought he was trying to draw a Firebug nymph, but those do look quite a bit different. Still looks more like a Heteroptera (bug) species than a Coleoptera (beetle) I think.

> Dreaming of pregnant bugs
T H O T
H
O
T
S
T

She "caught the baby bug".

So she's ACTUALLY obsessed with breeding, not just instinctively driven.
You're a perv, Tom! ;)

I'm not sure this was ever needed to be a thing.
I'm not sure to thank you for this or not.

Shut up, it needed to!
Thank you! Amazing trips! Edits are the heartblood of the fandom.

Oh I see. It’s classic Stockholm syndrome. Only that Tony’s bug adventures is driving her to want the dick.

No, not at all.
I think she's just a breed-hungry slut.

> Breeding
> Slut
But user she just wants to make a happy family with her husbandou. Sluts drain the snake but can't follow through.

What if the fire elemental manipulates its human half into falling in love and desiring children at an optimal age so that the fire elemental doesn't die, and Antimony has been made completely aware of this by some means, which is part of why she's extra freaking awkward when it comes to romance, because she's not sure if it's her actual feelings that are making her attracted to someone or the fire elemental manipulating her emotions to procreate so that it doesn't die?

Genetically determined love is the real thing. There's no distinction between the two.

You can be a slut for various things.
Some are pain sluts, some are attention sluts, some are cumsluts, Surma is a broodslut.

> Broodslut
But Surma doesn't get off on the simple act of pumping out a million babies.

oh shit i forgot this updated today

Oh, she probably did.
I think we can be certain she got off on imagining herself being pregnant, at the very least, but I'm pretty sure she was constantly aroused during her pregnancy, thinking of giving birth.

I'm sure Annie is actually actively suppressing her lust for being bred every wake moment of her life.

Lewd.

I love you Sup Forums, never change.

This.
An edit made me read this comic.