I'm starting to think Russia would be a good place to move to

I'm starting to think Russia would be a good place to move to.

He's right you know

Duh, I would move from the Australia regardless. I mean, that fucking fauna, climate, shitty internet and being buttfucked by import laws?

Not to Russia though.

Why can't any of our leaders say something like this

Putin is the World's leader.

Trump soon.

Australia seems nice, is very white, and is likely to avoid nukes during ww3. How would Russia be an upgrade?

Hahahah maybe because your leader is a faggot pedo

My leader is king cuck

He said that because Russia doesn't have many SJWs and society here is far more conservative than in the West, not because he's some fearless hero, non-conformist or whatever.
And yeah, to move to Russia from a first world country, you must be pants-on-head retarded.

Over the last 15 years, we've had a mass influx of Asian and white Africans move here (mainly south Africans). You go to any city with over 300,000 people and no one sounds Australian, let alone looks like one.

Muslims can do whatever the fuck they want to do here.

We have trump coming in soon

I would implore everyone to youtube videos of putin, he is very very very smart and pretty fucking based. There is one that is 10 minutes long consisting of some of his more humerus moments, he also has a great sense of humor.

Literally every time a Westerner posts about moving to Russia, Russians flood the thread and call them out for being retarded.

Putin's truth bombs are probably the only good thing about living in Russia. You can easily appreciate those from outside, though.

>"pants-on-head retarded"

Hear that OP? And that's coming from the Russian, who doesn't understand that 6 is not a goddamned letter.

I would listen carefully there little wallaby

That happened in Germany didn't it? Or Sweden? I forget.

If the Clinton rumors are true, it's because they condone it.

Fucking Muslims and their Saudi hush money.

Are the white south Africans niggerish?

Because he thinks for himself and doesn't take bribes or make up his facts.

>I'm starting to think a 3rd world shithole is a good place to move to.
If you say so.

isnt putin jewish?

Link?

Are you guys as corrupt as everyone says? I wouldn't mind moving up there and paying off some cunts to keep quiet about the missing locals and constant screaming coming from my house

>putin doesn't take bribes
lol

And now with all these dirty unvaccinated fuckers from Asia and Africa here we have a mosquito plague to help spread disease.

No. But they seem very quiet and shy away from society.

Obviously they are in denial over what happened in SA and can't handle it

They want it to happen to your fucking goyim kids too

>who doesn't understand that 6 is not a goddamned letter
You Americans piss me off with this shit sometimes

He probably doesn't. He just appoints people close to him to top positions, whether it be the Patriarch of the Eastern Orthodox Church, or to the high levels of Government.

Is there any way we can get together and elect him German Chancellor?

>Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was born on 7 October 1952 in Saint Petersburg, Russia,[26][27] the youngest of three children of Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin (1911–1999) and Maria Ivanovna Putina (née Shelomova; 1911–1998).

>(((Shelomova)))

can anyone confirm if this is a jewish name?

It is not.

good old RUSA banter

>He's right you know
Yep.

source?

from what ive seen it was originally Shalomovitch, a jewish surname

wtf I love authoritarianism now ??

If only there were a place to move to with Russian type politics minus the "freeze your balls off" Russian weather.

No, he's not right. The rationale makes perfect sense.

They're letting these goat fuckers off on purpose to build outrage among the populace in order to trigger massive backlash and eventually race riots.

Depends on what is "freeze your balls off" weather.

I've watched watched hours of interviews with him, speeches, etc.. He seems like a great leader.

I think they are even giving away land if you don't pee popsicles. Soon though, climate change will free millions of hectares of land.

Well I live in Arizona so basically anything below 70 lol

There will be a time, very possibly in our lifetime, when white people from around the world will start emigrating to Russia.
Mark my words.

If Clinton gets elected I'll move to Russia and join the fight against the US.

He's right, but I will never betray my country as long as there is a glimmer of saving it. I still believe our original government is the best form of government that provides prosperity as long as people don't stray from the original intent.

Austria

Did he actually say that?

If we get two Clinton picked justices and a liberal majority in the supreme court, its game over. Hell look at all the limitations on our freedom today and tell me with a straight face this was what the founding fathers intended.

Been thinking this.

Because the current "faggification" of western children is extremely linked to homosexual-pedophile rings.

Because Hillary is the one doing the rapings

>move to russia

I heard life there is fucking depressing btw

Nobody knows more about cynicism and giving up on life than Russians.

because you don't want to be "OFFENSIVE" or "DIVISIVE"

Seeing pictures like these make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside for some reason

Well, the warmest place here is Sochi, +6*C in January. If you really need a literal oven where it's always hotter than +20*C, then Russian climate is certainly not for you.

Sounds Russian af

>scared of a Huntsman
Pussy.

Russia is like Siberian taiga - interesting from a distance, uncomfortable to live in and dangerous to the unwary.

does columbus sound spanish to you?

What is day to day life like in Russia? How easily can one make a living?

Russia is literally hell with negative temperatures.

I wish our leaders had the sense enough to have these kind of views.

America is fucking doomed if we continue down the SJW path.

How is Russia for a weapons engineer?

whats Tatarstan like?

Russia confirmed for not European.

This is why we love Putin.
>when did YOU join the Putin train?

Me, about 1 year ago

>Russian type politics

You mean a shitty third-world country type politics?

That would mean son of Shalom which is A a middle name and B male.

Crimea is almost in the Mediterranean.

Putin is the king of propaganda because he doesn't have to lie. He just tells the truth, especially when it damages his opponents

I want muh 40 acres of Russia or Antarctica or Mars. I don't care which.

Pretty sure Russia wouldn't let Americans into Crimea to live for any length of time because of the political/military situation.

That's a huntsman, they're the closest you come to a bro-tier spider. Kills insects and wont hurt you

All salaries are lower than in the West, unless you live in Moscow and work for some first-world corporation like Microjew. So, if you want a normal salary that you won't only spend on food, you have to be an upper-middle class white-collar worker.
Crime rate is relatively high, but not favela-tier, I think it's even lower than in the average big nigger-infested American city.
This is pretty much everything I know right now. Oh, and one more thing, just in case you fell for the memes. Gopniks are not a thing here. They go extinct. Former unskilled bad boyz are now struggling to find a legal job and earn at least $200-$300 a month unloading coal trucks, because it's not 90's and getting away with a crime for some low-class poor scumbag is now unreal.

Russia is cold and poor. Sounds like a boring place to live. Russian women apparently have the biggest tits in the world on average, so that's the only reason to go there.

I am ahead of the curve for once. I've liked Putin since the G W Bush Days.

I liked him ever since dubya looked into his eyes and saw his soul.

I'll move to Хaнтий Maнcиcк. Maybe Cypгyт or Tюмeн

Russia bros pls rate

Depression and misery/10

>Russia:
>Too cold to go outside
>Better just stay in and have sex

>Aus
>Nice day out
>Guess I'll drive around with my mates drinking piss and shooting kangaroos with rifles

How is Vladivostok?

Sounds great if you're on board with zero political freedom, crumbling infrastructure, and widespread corruption.
I like the guys and all, but it sounds like an absolute shithole.

I think you've described Poland.

>I'm starting to think Russia would be a good place to move to.
I wish the Russians living here would start to think like that as well.

Nigga if you want to move there you must be pants-on-head retarded.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Russia and I honestly believe you're the "good guys" when it comes to West vs East.

But the Russians living here are mostly your lower stock bydlos. The same people you hate yourselves, but they speak a completely foreign language. Imagine if you had a chav infestation and they refused to learn Russian and constantly droned on about how their culture is better than yours. And if you tried to start government incentives to get them to learn Russian, they called you fascists and went crying to the Queen for help.

You actually think Russia wants to use nukes?

Have you heard of something called the Cold War?

You kidding me? XMAO is rich with oil and natural gas

And soon, cold wheater won't be a problem.

>and is likely to avoid nukes during ww3.
Not if China enters the war.

The world has spoken.... This cunts a fucking panzy

>Putin's truth bombs are probably the only good thing about living in Russia.
what about russian qts desu

>tfw love Russia
>Think their politics are the right ones
>Culture agrees with you
>Orothodox Christian
>But native American and no amount of Russian study will ever absolve that accent
>Will always be loathed by Russians
That and obviously political tension making it hard to get into the country are why I won't be able to live there.
I'd love to learn the language at least, but there are hardly any good resources for it

ХMAO is rich, people are not

Anything east of Austria

Because our leaders are the reason for the refugee crisis in the first place.