Sandra was 13 at this point

> Sandra was 13 at this point

Wtf did they mean by this?

It means she's taken it in the ass

they meant cloud was cucked by the racoon

I have been meaning to get back into sandra and woo. About what strip number was the lesbian dreamy scene from the ads? That's about where I am up to.

Did the teenage human girl have sex with the raccoon?

That's what this whole comic is about, right?

This storyline turned out to be all a dream, didn't it? So, nothing.

Maybe I should just start from the begining.

You tell me...

Was he /ourguy/

It means she'll be wearing "hussy white" gloves at her wedding.

Calvin and Hobbes reference.

I fell behind on this. Did they ever reveal what larisas illness was or did that plot point stay dropped?

I think they kinda did, but don't quite remember

is this guy trying to fuck a 16 year old

A reference to The Critic, well played user.

> "he just knew what's good"
>stares at tits

You just know.

What tits?

They meant it's Europe.

The best kind..

Well Landons parents are divorced now so.....

Si does he really wants to fuck her?

I mean, most of the world populace has seen her nudes, after all

That arc was kind of dumb.

Yes they revealed it, I forget what condition she has but she's gonna die young.

Mature man with younger girl is my fetish? Does something happens?

I thought she had diabetes, they had that arc with the school panicking and trying to ban her medication because they thought it was drugs

She's not post-pubescent I guess?

Correct!

>Sandra was 13 at this point
How old is Sandra now?

Sandra was probably lying here.

Now, Larisa, that girl has certainly boned Landon by now.

Agreed.

>exchanging goods and/or services for money is bad
Don't tell me I'm missing the point of the passage because obviously she is as well.

I thought it implied it was something much more serious and the reasons she's so brazen is that she doesn't expect to live for very long.

It was awhile I read the archive of this and didn't bookmark it though.

>Theodora, the second sister, dressed in a little tunic with sleeves, like a slave girl, waited on Comito and used to follow her about carrying on her shoulders the bench on which her favored sister was wont to sit at public gatherings. Now Theodora was still too young to know the normal relation of man with maid, but consented to the unnatural violence of villainous slaves who, following their masters to the theater, employed their leisure in this infamous manner. And for some time in a brothel she suffered such misuse.

What is this comic even about?

Larisa is a canon succubus-in-training, pretty much the hole town already seen her nude (due to accidentally sending a birthday suit pic to everyone instead of just her boyfriend), and at one point she was coercing her boyfriend to have unprotected sex with her before her birthday tomorrow, because if they do it the day after then it would count as knocking up a teenager.