Lives Charlotte, North Carolina

>lives Charlotte, North Carolina
>Have not seen a Hillary sign in months
>Stuck in traffic almost daily due to campaign rallies

These idiots are wasting their time here. North Carolina may as well be considered a Brexit state. Everyone knows North Carolina for it's tobacco mills but this state was built on furniture manufacturing and textile mills.
All of it was outsourced overseas.

Trump is going to win and win big here.

I used to live in Jacksonville NC until the early 2000's when I moved to UK... Charlotte was so nice to visit back then. The old mills and shops...

Is... Is Charlotte still nice? Tell me ameribro.

Used to live in Winston

I'm moving to Charlotte in a few months for work. Probably going to live in Matthews or Indian Trail. I hope it's nice. I'm from New England but not a Democrat.

Charlotte here as well. No Hillary signs but also not many Trump signs. I think Trump will win but don't totally discount no Hillary signs, many of the people who will vote for her were Bernie and don't care about Hillary enough for a sign, just voting anti-Trump.

I just moved from Charlotte to Indian land....not sure how to feel...I love that dumb city

704 east of Charlotte. Have yet to see a Clinton sign. I do ware my Trump pin to class. Immense butthurt and triggering.

Construction is picking back up, light rail to UNCC, is almost complete, but Jennifer Roberts is a cunt.

Charlotte is great, the rest of the state besides the capital, not so much. Winston and High Point are still going to shit.

Union County is based. Don't talk like Yankee and definitely don't point out "how we did it up north." Shit gets old.

North Raleigh, rich suburbs here
literally the only Hillary advertisement I've seen all year was 2 signs outside the polling place when I went to early vote
most women had GOP voting guides in their hands
there is ZERO (0) chance of NC going blue

That light rail is a joke, I'm convinced Pat Mccrooked loses regardless of Trump winning.

Aren't you forgetting Boone, Wilmington, and Asheville? Except the liberals that live there. They can all die in a fire.

Is Roy Cooper any good? I barely trust anyone who's a registered Democrat these days.

Johnston County master race. We're Trump land around here.

U wot m8? Pat is based. Are you telling my you'd rather have Roy Likes-it-in-the-Pooper?

>tfw Greg Brannon didn't win primaries in 2nd district
he was literally me

No. He's anti gun and pro men in the ladies room.

When asked to defend NC from Obamacare, he refused.
When asked to defend NC's bathroom bill, he refused.

He puts party and Clinton dick sucking above the electorate.

Pat is the man, stood firm on HB2
We are one of the only uncucked cities in the US

Nah I'm pretty well traveled I don't play that North vs. South bullshit. That won't be a problem.

I used to live in Boone, Watauga county is full of good ole boys. Asheville also has a large population of people who don't pay taxes. Wilmington is full of jersey trash.

Hell yeah. Welcome to NC then.

Durm reporting. When's weed going to be legal?

FYI there's no duty to keep right on the road in NC except for highways, but at the same time it's legal to pass on the left. So don't be like that New Yorker that road raged me a few years ago thinking *I* was the moron for not moving over to an EMPTY right hand lane so he could pass me.

Johnston county as well mate. Huge Trump board posted outside near one of the early voting centers

I don't really care about trannies. That's peanuts compared to being anti-gun. Pat has got my vote.

I used to live there cause I went to App. Had a hell of a time.

Raleigh/Cary here, I see a couple Shill signs, a few moretrump, and a FUCKTON of "No tax hike" signs. I'm obvs voting trump, and luckily my folks seem redpilled enough to at least not vote Shillary. Keep it up, faggots, let's win him the presidency.

Pass on the right, I mean.

At this point it doesn't matter, North Carolina always has crooked governors, the general assembly was run like a mob the last 100 years.

We just need to keep ousting them till something changes.

I'm going to the rally tomorrow in Selma. Should be fun.

You misunderstood. My comments are in reference to Pooper in Cooper. I voted Pat.

Used to live in a shithole called Albemarle when I was in middle school. Holy fuck I was glad when my parents moved us the fuck out.

Uwharrie forest here. I haven't seen any signs...or buildings...or signs of civilization.
>send help

I still can't believe that there are states where it's illegal to pass on the right
if some speed demon faggot in a white ford f150 wants to blow past me at 20mph over the speed limit when i'm already 7~ over in the left lane why does it matter what lane he does it in?

I see two Hillary signs on my commute to work. Both are in front of businesses. It's trendy in the neighborhood to be supportive of Hillary.

Plenty of my coworkers are supporting Hillary because they don't like Trump. One of them calls me "Donald" as if it is some kind of insult.

I do not have any doubts about this state being Trump's. I grew up in a huge manufacturing city and now it's a ghost town. People know how bad NAFTA fucked them. They know who signed it into law. They know that Clinton is trouble.

People in Charlotte have other means of making money. But for the poor towns that had basically one avenue of revenue, they don't forget.

It's been taken over by niggers now.

Reporting from Lake Norman, all Trump signs around here too.

It's not that bad. Nothing to do, but hardly any nigs or spics.

West Stanley or Albemarele

isn't VF Corp still in NC?

I remember seeing some giant textile plant in Greensboro, but that was about eight years ago.

>Question mark

NC State reporting in. Probably more people then you'd think support trump here. I know some folks at UNC who support him too. Probably will do better with millennials here versus the national average.

he was actually right about HB2

But what he did with these stupid toll road contracts that don't mathematically make sense is boarding on treason.

Dub dubs checked. Sad to leave the home I've owned for 16 years but excited for no more blizzards.

Signs aren't everything m8. UNC students stood in line for 24 hours to see Obama. It's not your father's NC anymore.

I live in the Queen City too

Whereabouts?

I think you underestimate all the niggers that we have here who don't work and love the fuck out of some welfare.

I grew up in Iredell county, God bless it.

yea im in my fucking 30s now, and I see people on facebook that never left. It was pretty much run by niggers in the early 90s also

Steel Creek

How can you vote in between cow tippings?

The Triangle and Asheville are completely different than the rest of the state

Albemarle... Im kind of an old fag so this was in the early 90s

Hillary isn't Obama.

matthews is cool, indian trail is a bunch of trash

Weren't the toll lane contacts in place prior to him taking office?
If not, why should I care? I don't use I-77. Why should i pay for it?

I live in a good part of Indian Trail, it's nice here. Housing (at least mine) is cheap.

I got you. I got a lot of kinfolk who live in Stanley

I'm in Myers Park

Everybody's too politically correct in these rich suburbs, but I've still seen more Trump signs than Clinton. Think some black pastor is leading a march to the polls from the ghetto, so that sucks.

Monroe > Indian Trail

High Point is a perfect example of this. What can I say about that town that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

>don't point out "how we did it up north."
Do people actually do this?

Monroe is too far for me.. and Indian Trail is too kinda.. Matthews will be close to the job, so..

exactly, AA turnout is down, bunch of kids just wanted to see the "cool" black president. They don't care about hillary

I'm in the black suburbs. Pretty quiet actually. Our HOA is not intrusive, but does enough to keep signs out of the yards.

Have one really good vigilant neighbor. Total bro-tier.

I grew up in Lenoir. Broyhill dying out hurt that area considerably. Then they spent thousands on some huge fucking eyesore that is "art."

All. The. Fucking. Time. They left their shithole to come here and complain it's not like the shithole they left. Yankees are so arrogant.

SC here, I can attest that they do it all the time, they will biching about literally anything

Hey you should try tipping cows sometime, it's fun. Also absentee ballot.

I heard that 74 is a bitch to get around on.

He pushed it, I-77 is just a tip of the iceberg. He took HOV lanes all over the state that were publicly funded and let a Spanish company convert them to toll lanes for profit. if the projects fail, we will owe them 300 million which is also the buyout to someday widen the roads if needed.

Moved here from NY. You rednecks do everything slow and ass backwards. Take the advice you so desperately need from us.

That's fucked, bro. I'm from Maine and we get pissed off when people 'from away' do that shit up here. I'd never do that somewhere else. New Yorkers and snooty cunts from Connecticut buy vacation homes up here and then try to act like they have a say in anything.

I have, but isn't that a major course of study at State?

Eat a dick Yankee rat we do what we want

Because we need to have our cities smell like urine too, right?

That place used to be a beehive. It's amazing to see all the abandoned warehouses and furniture plants. It kinda feels like Detroit.

No one used the HOV lanes.

And I used to be an Army transplant at Bragg that was always glad it wasn't like CA or the north.
Fuck the left.
Fuck CA
I've since moved but I'm out in the country in OH now and it reminds me a lot of Hickory, NC.
Small towns, countryside, good people.
And no SJW bullshit.

Go back home then.

The tech boom has likely brought a fuckton of numales and their female analogues.

Charlotte boy here as well, near uptown. Old money hood, 0 Trump signs, 1 Hillary sign at the gaybors house.

I moved to steel creek, if you work uptown it's the least traffic going to and from work of anyone living in the suburbs. Mostly because you drive through the ghetto that operates on a different time schedule.

The folks in Ag know how to have a good time. I'm arguably an even worse stereotype, one of the smug engineering students.

Worst offenders:
NY
PA
NJ
MA

Dixie does not need you.

Fact.

Capitalizing off of failure.

Haha just messing with you. I was FFA all 4 years of highschool, but I went to App.

Nogs weren't even terrible to be around in the 90s. Racism wasn't a problem, it barely existed and no one gave a fuck about it. You could crack race realist jokes and everyone in the room would laugh regardless of race because it was obviously true. Now you try to speak truth through comedy, and you are immediately fired and silently get added to some people's kill list.
The Jews force-memed gangster rap in the early 90s to trick niggers into destroying their own neighborhoods and families by becoming violent criminals, so all of the Jew-owned private prisons would fill up with new slave labor. It continues to work amazingly well.
In 200 years, whitey will have to pay reparations for sending niggers to those private prisons that were owned by "white people"

I'm honestly surprised soo many Charlotteans are on here. Crazy stuff, the yankees have definitley lowered Charlottes quality, been here for 26 years minus a few in SC.

Clearly. That's why half the state is stuck in the civil war era.

I shit you not there's a house near me with 18 visible confederate flags in the yard.

I'm in UNCC and everyone here loves Hillary and hates Trump, but everywhere else I go it's all Trump.

Yo neighbors dude. WTF haha, yeah 1 Clinton sign is all I've seen

UNC here, only out of staters are voting hillary. I've seen more Trump, Stein, and Johnson signs than hillary's and in that order.

Wake County faggot here. I see more Hillary signs than Trump. Most of the people here are cucks from the North East.

>Those borders
what kind of fucked up gerrymandering is this?

You been driving through Cary lately?

UNCC is in a very diverse/ the poorest part of town (at least gentrification is making it poorer because people are forced to move there), Clinton is to be expected there, I own a section 8 property in that part of town lol

affirmative action gerrymandering