Do you prefer comics journalists to have strongly-held ideals and beliefs that you personally disagree with...

Do you prefer comics journalists to have strongly-held ideals and beliefs that you personally disagree with, or do you prefer them to be spineless opportunists who stand for nothing will say anything to get clicks whether they believe in it or not?
Journalists with strong ideals that you agree with aren't an option.

>following/reading the material of any comic journalists
>ever

you played yourself

Remember that time Leech said he has Saville-tier dirt on one of the higher-ups of one of the Big 2 that would surely collapse the industry on publication and then said he won't publish it.

Id rather one be a spineless opportunists then some antifa feminist thug

>funny books
>journalism

TCJ has (had?) some good stuff unless you're a completely braindead brand following cultist who gets triggered at every little snark about superheroes

Wow, I just checked on Savage Critics and apparently it's dead as well.

This. The only thing worse than comics journalism is videogame "journalism"

I prefer journalists that report the fucking news without trying to spin it to fit their own agenda, be it politics or shilling.

So, no journalists at all?
Even outside of comics, you won't find a news outlet that doesn't get interpreted as biased by one side or the other.

Exactly.

I like to keep up with the news. But the moment these idiots start spouting their ideas (AKA clearly shilling for money or clicks), then I know it's time to disregard the article, and move on to a different source.

At the end of the day, what matters is facts, and whether I like a comic or not.

Journalists with "strongly-held" ideals and beliefs are a waste of space and time.

dude's gonna be another faraci or knowles. i can tell just by looking at him. better close up shop before the sjws of the comics world come after him.

Whatever happened to just acting like a FUCKING PROFESSIONAL?

Leave this board right now, cancer.

Scorcese adaptation when?

>Leave this board right now, cancer.

Can someone explain to me what the problem is with phone posters?

Blame the rise of clickbait, any asshole getting hired. Also a generation that demands their every ridiculous thought justified and their news entertaining rather than informative.

Caring about the facts over personal interpretation in journalism could be considered a strongly-held ideal or belief.

>Caring about the facts over personal interpretation in journalism could be considered a strongly-held ideal or belief.

Yeah, but I'm not a journalist.

Are there any comic "journalists" that fall into this category, though?

Probably not. Nobody gets into reporting on something niche and relatively unimportant like comics unless they've got strong opinions on the subject.
You might be able to find someone who will tell you all the facts you care about before going on about their own thoughts, or someone who cares about art style or writing rather than using comics as a podium for politics.