After seeing the snippet from Conan sucking Hillarys dick. He is literally a cuck

After seeing the snippet from Conan sucking Hillarys dick. He is literally a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-Ptli4bI30
vox.com/platform/amp/culture/2016/11/2/13497320/louis-ck-michael-moore-hillary-clinton-benevolent-sexism-liberal-men
youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he barley realized Cuck King was a cuck

Where have you been hiding?

Louis "prep the bull" CK is a Hillary supporter? No fucking way!

He avoid an unfortunate dumbbell accident though.

Louis wouldn't say the "mother" shit.

I don't know anything about this guy, what other suck things has he done?

not just a supporter. "I would take her over anyone" Louis CK

*cuck

How new are you?

Honestly, knowing what his opinions are, I wouldn't mind if he said if he was voting for Clinton. But he was practically rubbing her crusty clit while he was doing it.

"I'd pick her over anyone" seriously are you fucking kidding.

The worst part of this election is starting to hate people I used to like watching.

youtu.be/4-Ptli4bI30

I'm voting Clinton, but obviously she isn't the best possible choice. It is pretty ridiculous that he would support her so hard, seems almost out of character.

Then again, maybe it fits. He characterizes himself as a moderate that believes the left right left right step is healthy to keep everything stable. He probably just sees Hillary as the least "extreme" candidate, which makes her a good one for him.

What are you doing here

Just enjoying the days leading up to the election :)

Why did we meme this into existence? I listened to every one of his and patrice's O&A shows and I still enjoyed calling him a cuck ironically. It's not even ironic anymore. This isn't fun.

>I'm voting Clinton
>She isn't the best possible choice
Democracy was a mistake.

yeah sort of a shame actually. I always enjoyed Louis becuase I never knew where he stood politically. He bashed on everyone, republican or democrat. Now that he's aligned himself, basically he's let that money from his show go to his head and he looks down on all the Trump supporters (suckers, as he called it). Guess I'm moving to Bill Burr now.

(((Louis CK)))

You're gonna have to be a bigger cuck than that to stay above the left eating itself, Louis.

vox.com/platform/amp/culture/2016/11/2/13497320/louis-ck-michael-moore-hillary-clinton-benevolent-sexism-liberal-men

>I'm voting for Hillary Clinton
What? Oh well, whatever
>I would take her over anyone else!"
You're literally sucking her clit at this point.

holy shit I didn't know he was that bad
all of those memes weren't even exaggerating

I'm disappointed in Louis

Louis still knew where his bread was buttered back on the days when he was on Opie and Anthony, when he was just starting to blow up (after years of being a pretty normal comic), but he always had a way of wriggling out of being a pussy. He wasn't reckless but he had genuine integrity.

I was hoping to see him wriggle out of this more. I don't understand why he was really going to down on Hillary's clit. I feel like back in the day he would have candidly said that most people think she's a cunt.

This year with Brexit and this has finally shown us that the role artists play is no longer fulfilled. Let me tell you the journey of the artist.
Originally this was a pre-religious figure, known as the Shaman. The key elements were to be an outsider, a leader, a wounded healer, an entertainer and essentially who went behind the cultural curtain and managed the cogs of culture for society. With the institution of cult in the late Classical Era however this died in the civilised world - in Nordic areas of North Europe we still have wandering shamans like 'Porbiorg' but then they an almost extinct breed. Flash forward to the renaissance and the Shaman is gone but this figure of the artist Patron rises - a person who makes art for the guy who pays him (all with the aim of looking good - thus art falls into a questionable grey moral area). Flash forward to Delacroix who was one of the early artists to do a self portrait - very similar to a selfie on FB were you make yourself look deep and troubled - this being an offset of the older Shamanistic element of the wounded healer - flash forward we have the Rock n Roll stars of the 50s to 80s, all of them killing themselves with drugs - "I want my Rock stars dead" to quote Bill Hicks - he was right, we want these wounded healers to engage in thanatos. Then flash to now. It has become clear those rock stars were just shallow fools and it has become clear that all the artists of today are merely working for their patrons, essentially shilling out for them. So much has shown how true this is recently. The "artist" is finally dead.
Now the Shaman can return. All over youtube you see them, self volunteered individuals who are working for themselves and spreading their message - they are outsiders, they are wounded healers, they are healers, they are entertainers, they are leaders.

Welcome to the Archaic Revival my friends, strap in, it's just about to begin

he literally described himself, this is less about race and way more about his own insecurities

out faggot

>disgracing the SS

reddit's that way >>>/reddit/

Stopped watching that homo 5ever ago. Brb muh white guilt SJW bs. DIAF.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ

>great dads can only do 40% for a child
>shit moms can do 200% for a child
Explains a lot about his personality. Makes me happy for the times I fished with my dad and helped him flip houses.