Poor Captain ;~;

Poor Captain ;~;

first world problems.

He asked for your phone number?!!!!!

Dear Lord!!!!! how did you ever survive????!!!!!

>As always, I stand with the brave survivors of sexual assault and harassment. It's not your fault. I believe you.
>My recent tweets were an invitation to hear my experience as a woman. Are you up to learning something that may challenge your current view?
>First step: listen. I don't need you explain why my experience is invalid. I need you to listen because I am not a liar and I have a soul.
>Second: ask questions. If you don't understand, believe in us enough to learn more. This can be challenging if our perspectives differ.
>Third: speak from a place of love. Remember that we are (hopefully) just trying to make the world a safer place for all.
Kek, is she mentally ill?

Do I have tisms or does she look like Summer Glau

She had to turn a guy down, what a poor oppressed little cunt. Her movie can't fail soon enough.

She'll fit right in at Marvel.

Oh noes, how terrible!

The wrong Brie was cast.

>officer asks me for my phone number
>tell him no because it has nothing to do his job
>move the fuck on

why must everything be some sort life wrecking drama?.

Remember when female celebrities pandered to fat dudes by saying "I wish normal guys would just approach me and say 'hi'. I love normal guys/"

Everyone knew it was bullshit but it's much less self-important than "ew, I'm a beautiful goddess and these plebeians shouldn't even address me."

The dude didnt tell her to step out of line to be strip searched. He simply asked for her number. Was she more offended that he thought he had a chance or that he likely didn't know who she was?

>Asks a girls number
HARASSMENT
>Don't ask a girls number
Where are all the good men?

Also is Brie Larson the same girl from Hoot?

>"I have a soul" she's trying to convince us something.

Honestly she sounds like a crazy feminist, but guys should NOT pull this kind of shit. It's typical beta behavior that has consequences for all guys.

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

Boy howdy, this sure is a Sup Forums thread. I love all the comics and/or cartoons in here.

Unless that TSA was performing a cavity check on her at the time, it's a non-issue.
Also she has a fivehead and oily skin.

ITT: a bunch of men explain why a woman's experiences, concerns and complaints don't matter

There are countries where women are treated as less than animals, even sold in cages at slave markets. Meanwhile this rich cunt wants attention for turning down some dude.

asking a girl's phone number? you mean having her say 'no thank you' or in worst cases 'ew' is supposed to be a consequence? get real.

>things that never happened

>in this post: a cuck attempts to rationalize why it's not ok to ask for a woman's number you fucking shitlord

As if you'd complain if we were bitching about RDJ whining about something.
As if we all must be men if we don't like preachy shit.
As if you're not just a shitposter.

Have the (You).

>Officer with the authority to strip search you asks for your number
That's legit not cool though.

wow, this was an ironic one! congratz user your funny level is over -9,000

Why is she entitled to a perfect reality where she never has to answer a question she didn't want to be asked?

>in this post a virgin thinks it's OK for men to harass women
If you want a girl's phone number, ask at a bar or ask someone you know you loser.

Sorry for retaining you in this thread against your will. Have a cartoon for any inconveniences this situation may have caused.

>asks for a woman's number
>harass

This is it lads, we've reached the melting point of civilization.

I honestly understand where she's coming from but seeking for attention so hard is fucking retarded

I know you guys here dont get the problem at hand because it seems so simple but during my stay in china, i really learned to understand how fucking bothersome human beings can be

>be eurofag
>semester abroad in shanghai
>chinese girls everywhere stare at me
>take pics of my arms (fitfag)
>ask for pics with them all the time
>ask for number all the time
>get groped in clubs, sometimes arms, sometimes ass
>"pict-cha?!?!?!?"
>"hihihi, numbah?!?!?"

After like two months, i got tired of that shit. Constantly getting too much attention is annoying as fuck, i don't even wanna go into the fact that there were quite a few ugly girls who tried that shit which was even more annoying

If you transfer that experience onto women, which have to experience that all their lives with thirsty as fuck men, I can really understand how a small situation can get on your nerves big time

Still, actresses and actors should start to understand that they are basically modern day jesters who get shittons of money for being eyecandy

This guy gets it. It's creepy and weird for police or security to ask for your number. Do it off duty

>harass (noun): subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation

no guys I have the solution, why don't we ignore women all together. oh wait then they'll start pestering us for attention, i guess men can't win.

The TSA part is what makes this icky, yes.
But it is really everything else they do that should be on blast.
Many people were not so lucky as to be asked.

When your boss Superior supervisor and or person of authority asks for your personal info at work or on duty, it's harassment

*ask for pics with ME

>when I don't like it I can make up definitions

Man, starring in Room really did a number on her, didn't it?

How would Gal Gadot have dealt with this situation?

>person of authority
>rando TSA agent

Might as well complain when a fucking Dunkin Donuts worker asks for your number.

It generally considered poor form to ask someone out while on the clock. Especially when being on the clock means you're in a position if power/authority.

If your job involves wearing a badge you shouldn't be asking for women's numbers while wearing that badge.

oh boy life as an atractive human being sound so hard im sure happy to be an unwanted freak who everyone aboids even talking to

This. All of the guys in her don't understand women's lived experiences.

You think it's OK for women to be hassled all the time? Even by members of police or TSA? It's disgusting.

We've officially hit the "user is in denial" phase of the thread, whose ready for a three hundred post argument?

Brie is a beautiful goddess though

>asking for a phone numbeder is a beta behavior
the fuck

I need to go on a two week holiday to China. I'm /fit/ too, but still a virgin. If I was receptive do you reckon it would be easy to throw away the V card and pound away until sex was no big thing anymore?

I can strawman too.

I agree, he's in denial.

>rando TSA agent
>someone who can make you strip down and search you
>someone who can prevent you from boarding the plane
>someone who can make you undergo questioning by the FBI
And don't pretend it doesn't happen to innocent people. There are innocent people in Guantanamo Bay. There are innocent people on no-fly lists.

She's too feminine and cute. Brie has the big manface that Carol needs.

>Be American
>Compain life is unfair and hard because people talked to you

Ooh boy.

It's true, though. Having children is a choice. Which is why childless women earn more than childless men.

"women should just accept being constantly propositioned as their lot in life" - every man in this thread

>rando Dunkin Donuts worker
>someone who can spit in your coffee
>someone who can give you the wrong kind of donut
>someone who can give you the wrong change

NOOOOOOO, I UNDERSTAND NOW, IT'S JUST TOO HARD FOR WOMEN

>filename

Holy shit its true

I'm AFAB and I've never been catcalled or harassed or any of these things that supposedly happen to all women.

"we should unconditionally believe every accusation made by women" - every feminist in this thread

Are you an idiot? You claimed a TSA worker has no power. I didn't claim that a Dunkin Donuts person has no power.

>haha, thank you but I'm married
>walks off smiling
>tells husband about this interaction later and both have a chuckle
You know, like a well adjusted person.

>china
really you go that shithole and what freak you out were girls asking for a picture?

Why do these people hate women so much.

So am I and I have and I hate it.

"Men should just accept that they should only act when feminists deem it's okay for them to do so" - Delusioned feminist

Does she not understand that this is how people communicate?
Is she autistic or something?

If one guy asking you once is an event, it can't be too common, really.
If she said she was asked by ten guys just at the airport, yeah. That could be comparable to [non-ugly European in China] levels of people all over you.
But seriously, if the TSA only asks for your number you are not having it bad. These fascistoid, power-tripping asshats love their pat-downs and have been caught coordinating for sexual preference. And that's when you aren't looking suspicious enough to get "randomly" selected for the First Blood experience of invasive overreach of law enforcement.

it would have being nice to hear the opinion of atractive women too

She's a feminist, which is contractable autism.

Yeah, you have to worry about being raped if you go jogging after 6pm, meanwhile Men have to worry about getting knifed in the back and having their purses stolen.

BUT I GUESS IT'S OK BECAUSE THAT'S NOT RAPE.

Or, alternatively, you can move the fuck out of Detroit or Paris and find a place with better public safety? If you willingly choose to stay in a shithole where rape randomly occurs after 6 PM, then you deserve it.

what's feminist's end game? all this shit is just making men want fuck more and settle down less.

just act towards women the way you'd want people to act towards you.

Would you want men you're not interested in trying to assert their sexual dominance over you when you're just trying to live your life and do things that aren't related to sex or dating in any way?

>how dare you ask me out you lowly peasant!
Poor thing, I hope she's all right

She's a hot famous celebrity, she SHOULD be used to being constantly propositioned by randos.

he just asked for her phone number calm your saggy tits

The issue that is developing is less -isms, and more the pact we are destroying relationships and any trust/responsability in relations between men and women (on both sides), and western society is going to collapse because of it if we don't find some common ground.

Men and women are effectively at social war at this point. Something has to give eventually.

I really hate this shit.

>UGH HE ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER WHAT A PIG #LIFEASAWOMEN #FIGHTSEXISM

Of course if he was some hot guy and not a TSA schlub she wouldn't be bitching. And she could do the same to a guy and it would b no problem either. Attractive people get attention and get hit on. Deal with it and move on.

>Filename

>most of the false sexual accusations are made by white women
>most of the accused in false sexual accusations are non-white men
Feminists are OK with this. Because there is nothing more sacred to feminists than white women.

I don't see any demanding here. Just stupid bitches not standing up for themselves.

Basically they want the privileges men have while simultaneously keeping the privileges women have.

Yo Captain Marvel, can I have yo number? Can I have it?

all these comics are bias. I'm just glad there are normal women on this earth that don't care about this kindof shit and know who's opinion to listen to.
>the man that loves you

Once at a club a woman came up to me, sat on my lap, took my phone feom me, entered her number into it, told me to call her and then walked away.
I guess the right response to that would have been to go on the internet and write a blog about harrassment.

This is interesting but being a pirate isn't exactly a proud accomplishment.

But user, that's like sexist or some junk.

see

It's a complex situation.
High levels of testosterone increase impulsive behavior, not to mention that men in our society are still expected to initiate
relationships. So desperate men attempt to initiate relationships way too much.

She'd be better off playing a live action miss piggy than a human female. but that's really beside the point.

One time a police officer came up to me, intimidated me, asked for my phone number, and I ran away.
I guess the right response to that would have been to give him the phone number and then fuck him.

yeah but women and men are biologically different meaning we treat each other different in a natural setting. we aren't all identical drones.

Clearly he should have grabbed her ass then knocked her out with his club before dragging her back to his cave.

sjw for ya

This

Yeah. It's how you know which guys to not talk to.
It's a simple system that makes it possible to weed out sluts and assholes from a safe distance.
Imagine you had to actually engage in a conversation with all those morons to find out they are morons.

are you all autistic

The last thing an officer wants is to abuse his authority on a high profile celebrity.

He MIGHT get away with stripping a regular woman but not a rich person.