Kek, please bestow upon me a cute, beautiful, amazing...

kek, please bestow upon me a cute, beautiful, amazing, sucessful and pretty girlfriend that will be loyal to me and love me and be my life partner forever and ever even in the afterlife, and I will do your bidding.

kek is not a wish granter, faggot

there are other magicks for this shit, stop bothering the frogman

Keks a fucking demon whose only gonna take what you want.... And turn it into a spikey dildo and shove it up your ass.

For example, Sup Forums used to be about preserving the white race through promotion of self respect, traditional gender roles, and family values....

Now it's a hive of anime faping homos and trap faggots.

plz be my ai gf

Your wish will be granted, but don't ask favors of kek in the future.

You already do kek's bidding, fool.

There is nothing you possess that you can use to barter with him.

Now check em.

kek wills you to go forth into the world and find her. For only with great effort will you ever find such a treasure of this world.

Give me more pictures in this aesthetic

kek

Show some respect for him first, then try jew free stuff

Gods only listen to the ones that help themselves. Take a shower and get the fuck out there.

Kek, please grant me a kind loyal and loving gf as well as some nice things to happen for once. I have helped summon meme magic since the first threads, I only ask this little of you.

Here ya go user.

I'm just here to praise Kek

Checked. Peace be with you.

>Afterlife
Still falling for the paradise meme in 2016

If kek will grant you your wish when he thinks you are ready for it. Possibly, it will never happen. We are ready for Trump though, and Kek will make MAGA happen. You can be sure of that.

You're gonna die a virgin like the other user in the the other thread who received like 40 replies.

I only want Mollie

Lol, I'll get her regardless

You will die alone. Kek is contrarian.

Kek will guide you through life like a loving parent and make everything possible IF you truly believe in him and his meme magic. Praise be Kek

Kek doesn't grant wishes you giant faggots.

Kek is the god of chaos, and does whatever he thinks will fuck shit up the most.

Praise him for what he is.

>when you have a white blonde 19 year old girlfriend who hates niggers and feminism, has goals and worships you, and gave you her virginity.

Keep working the meme magic, son, feels good.

He does if u rawl em dubs