What will happen during Hillary's concession speech? Will she have a meltdown?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Concession speech

You say that as if you're implying she's not already fled the country.

She'll tell America to fight for their freedom, rights and what they believe in.

>Implying

yeah she out this bitch
possible indictment
cubs win is her only time for cover

I will wake up to her having fled the country god bless

Her victory speech will be good. Everyone will be waiting for Trump's concession speech though.

She'll throw a fit and get mad because it was HER TURN

She will basically say "fuck you sexists, class war now"

why would you do that?

If she did that nobody would vote for her

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>You may be asking...
>WHY WASN'T I FIFTY POINTS AHEAD?!

Weirdest boner rn

CTR is just getting lazy now.
It's like you guys have already packed it in and aren't even shitposting anymore, it's just fuckitposting.
It's kind of sad, to be honest.

WHY?! OH FUCK WHY?!

At this point, with everything coming out tonight, Trump won't concede! Its gonna be amazing. (In every scenario. Chaos already won, no matter which candidate "wins".)

Catastrophic stroke on stage, shits herself and ends up a vegetable.

"I PLEAD THE FIFTH"

She'll cry like a baby, that it all has been rigged by the evil racist sexist russians undercover agent hackers.
Someone will sream Pepe and throw a frog on the stage.
Scared to death Hillary shits her pantsuit and collapses while brabbling crazy stuff about alt right frog invasions.
She will kill herself in the hospital aka get killed by Soros so the FBI won't dwell too deep.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE

Checkum

Some retards think thats the way to get rid of a blood blister under a nail. However you can almost always lightly jab the skin just under the nail and it will work unless the blood blister doentt reach all the way in which case use a hot pin to be through the nail, not afucking drill

Dad's friend slammed his finger in a van door once, used a drill to relieve the swelling.

Not nearly as painful as you'd think, the heat from the drill does wonders apparently.

S C O R C H E D
E A R T H

I will not be surprised when Obama declares martial law, installs her and the second American Revolution begins.

>not just heating a paperclip red hot and neatly pushing a smaller hole through the nail
Goddamn retard.

there will be no concession speech from either candidate on the 8th. In fact, the election results will rage on well into december until a winner is finally decided.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH SHITS PANTS COUGH COUGH FALLS OVER DIES*

She'll fucking die mid speech.

She'll cry and faint.

I imagine her pretending to give a speech then quickly pulling a small pistol from inside her pantsuit jacket and swallowing a bullet on live TV.

>concession
>implying his bitch wont tie up the election in hundreds of lawsuits
>implying it wont take the supreme court to shut this bitch up

>Well, Sup Forums?
tfw she realizes she'll die before Trumps term runs out and she'll never have another chance again. She will die in prison and the Clinton name will be smeared.

Nothing came out tonight. Drumpf will have to concede if he loses.

>Don't, don't! This could hurt somebody!

A currently evenly divided court. 4-4

She won't concede. Notice her constant projection throughout this election. She's been hyping Trump calling the game rigged and refusing to concede.

She's gone really ugly in the campaign. 150 mil in corporate finance dumped into the coffers for the last week.

If she loses, she will call it rigged by the Russians and take BLM off the chain.

Poor guy just wanted to secure a pension for his family.
Budd Dwyer hits me in the feels every time I'm reminded of him.

>"People of the Unites States of America, my brothers, my sisters. My family has served you for many generations. FOXTROT INDIA ROMEO ECHO. PAPA ECHO PAPA ECO. You mother fuckers have four minutes. Call your mothers and tell her you love her. PRAISE MOLOCH!!!"

or something to that effect

Hillary steps up to the podium, ready to address a beleaguered and despondent crowd. Take a sip of water so as to fend off a coughing fit. Just before she utters her first words, the FBI storms the stage, throws the cuffs on and leads her out as her supporters begin dropping their signs and slowly a chant of Trump begins to rise, louder and louder.

>AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
>Trump
>Trump
>Trump Trump Trump

She's definitely going to flee the country. It's going to be historic when they are forced to land in an allied country and arrested.

Trump will never deliver, the flaming faggot.

She probably won't even make a speech, or it'll be a really quick, insincere politician speech "we did our best and I'm proud" etc, then she'll be off stage within a couple minutes and have a complete meltdown into a fit of pure rage.

Hillary wil win.

Cap this.