Avengers Academy

Halloween update is out. No one was posting about the shitty Inhumans event. Has everyone given up on this game then? Anyone have the apk?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2263164
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the artist? I love the was Widow is drawn.

>Anyone have the apk?
Aren't these threads usually started on /vg/? Thought the mods here deleted them.

Who is Desconsecrator?

Is there any hypnosis or mind control in the game? Or even just cute girls?

Edgy Thor.

>AvAc getting Holloween update
>MFF skipping Halloween again
JUST

>mff skips Halloween every year
>we'll never get Morbius, Man-Thing, Werewolf by night, or any other marvel horror characters
>they'll probably shove America Chavez down our throats
It's not fair.

MFF doesn't have Chavez yet? Weird. Think she was added to MAA during the A-Force event.

Also, in case it matters, the old /vg/ thread:

After all discussion of the game got moved to /vg/, it died

After the second GotG event ending being pure garbage, I quit this game

>My boi Man-thing finally gets into a game

>No hack

>No thread on /vg/

>Mods will delete this thread soon.

It's not fair

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2263164

Haven't tested it I admit (don't care for this event), but there is that. Also libre.io/alphagamers might eventually have one.

Sometimes keke makes good decisions.

David Nakayama

Crimson Dynamo in this game is top tier waifu.

Not with that hair.

Bump

>Werewolf by night
I still can't believe we got fucking Warwolf instead of Werewolf by Night.

We got him because Howling commandos was coming out at the time, and warwolf was a part of that book.

So we actually moved these threads to co then? Did hack user move too? I never saw a thread for the inhumans event so I just used the mobilism hack.

Nah. We just got event burned out. If we can keep this thread up maybe hackanon will grace us.
But honestly we could have had the xmen but they would rather scrap off the bottoffof the barrel with these tools.

What do you think happened to that team (S.T.A.K.E.) after S.H.I.E.LD.'s disavowed in the comics? Will they join the Shithuman Warriors (on the verge of cancellation)?

I thought it was the current grey She-Hulk.

Bump

Current grey she-hulk is still she-hulk.

This thread is still up!? Well I did not expect that.

We're trying to stay alive.

Bad boy Cosmo...

Enchantress has a witch costume and hypnotizes Tony

I already prefer last years event. And anyone catch that box worth over 800 shards.

He's just all up in there, getting deep enough to memorize her scent forever.

I can't fucking believe that someone remembered death metal Thor, let alone put him in what could technically be considered a game.

But they wont update the game so we can get real thor.

Probably will get more Thor stuff next month. I'm betting there will be a Ragnarok event next month

Ugh but not my xmen.

>No X-Men in an Avengers game

Like with the Avengers cartoon, the fact that they won't add Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch is more annoying.

Ragnarok is hinted as the next event and is obviously so. I would wager that Runaways is December.

Oh shit! I didn't think anyone was still playing this, but I did a voice for this game!

Prove it

Mobilism is, surprisingly, not malware so yeah I'd recommend it especially since these events have gotten more and more out of hand as time goes on.

I mean, libre.io (formerly known as alphagamers). Damned Sup Forums/4chanX thought the / was part of the link.

I guess I can look up the Voices.com job number when i get home. I voiced Electro back during the Spider-Man update

There we go, I had a bit of time before I have to run

I dont like electro voice.

:'

I like Electro's voice. He sound manic as all hell.

Now we're talking

How easy would it be for me to unlock this little story for free?

"Coffee's okay, but I need a real jolt!"

Up.

Daww, thanks user

Its probably locked in the treat box and you need to do a lot of shit to get one fucking key.

This why these events fucking suck. The reemergence of missions.

>Take a dead guy
>Reanimate his corpse to use against the enemy

I know Hydra is evil and all, but are we REALLY sure we're the good guys? This is some heavy shit.